auction penny penny auction soft. scam script soft

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

alexandre
  • alexandre
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

We are here in Brazil and bought the script pennyauctionsoft of you Darren and Josh and after the purchase did not have more support from them.

We have much to comment on them, but when we give ourselves a chance to come into contact and resolve our problem.

If not we will come back here to speak in public all that we are going with this "company" and speak the whole truth to everyone.

Elisa Bastos

hans007
  • hans007
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I just posted a thread about filing a formal police complaint against PennyAuctionSoft. You can read the thread here, http://www.pennyauct...eport-here.html

Hans

onedevender
  • onedevender
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi hans007

Thanks for the link to file police report. I am filing a police report against Josh because he removed my software from my server without my permission and he did not intend to refund my money. I did not change the password in cpanel because I was expecting him to fix all the bugs but when he give me the royal treatment that many of you have experienced with his non-customer support, I decided to ask for a refund. Within an hour of my request, he removed my script from my server. Can't believe he was so responsive though. That just shows he does read his emails.

Anyways, everyone who was scammed by PAS, please join me with a criminal complaint. I am going to give updates from time to time on the complaint and hopefully we can shut down PAS and prevent others from falling into this scam.

onedevender
  • onedevender
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

One interesting note:

When I was asking Josh about how to setup a reserve price auction, he said to use admin autobidder. I was shocked that he said that because that seems to be unethical but he said if you do it right, then its okay. He also said that all penny auction sites do that. I can't imagine that with the big companies but I intend to use a reserve in my auctions whenever I found a legitimate script.

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

One auction site that does not and never has used admin auto bidders (bots) is Midpenny... I had Aaron completely remove all bot features, and on midpenny, it is impossible to use bots.

With Midpenny, we have never needed to shill either, but that is a different frog altogether.

Funny, Ive seen nothing good on any forum about pennyauctionsoft... really, can't be a conspiracy against them, without any good comments... I would'nt think so anyway...

Im not a coder, and I dont understand the codes that have been posted in these threads, but there musdt be something wrong, with all of the negative statements I see....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, penny, penny auction soft., scam, script, soft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users