auctions penny auction review speedyfinger testimonial

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Discuss your experiences with penny auction Welcome To SpeedyFinger.com.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I have won many bid packs on this site, and 1 gift card. The gift card was delivered really fast.

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I find this site is ....just plain fun! It's fun to click like crazy, and maybe you get a deal, and maybe not, but it's just fun! You never know what kind of reserve is set. woot

When I have won an Amazon card, it was sent to me within a few hours, and bidpacks were right away, which does lead you to keep going and clicking away! :smilielol5:

To me, more playground than recreational shopping. :cool:

bigtimewin
  • bigtimewin
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

I have a love-hate relationship with this site. I get so mad seeing the same people win over and over, but I also understand that it's because they're armed with bids and luck. There's not a lot of strategy involved.
It is fun to just click and see if you win. Most of the time I don't, but when I have, I've gotten my wins in short order.

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Hi Ive won a couple of things from speedyfinger. This site is fast with wins.. I have recieved every item and get shipping notifications within 24 hours sometimes its been in an hour. Jeff the owner is great and fast at responding to all emails and wins. Its a different kind of auction no pressure lots of fun. I also want to say Jeff put a charity auction up where you can donate bids (each bid =a dollar amount tward charity) very kind to give something back to the community. Love the site and a loyal fan.

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Speedyfinger is an awesome site! I have won many items here and received very quickly. Speedyfinger I believe is setting the example on how customer service should be ran. I absolutely love this site and give it two thumbs up!

aliand
  • aliand
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

I'm with you, eta! And the more people on the site, the more fun it will be with more action! They have free bid beginner auctions, too. Ali

Speedyfinger is an awesome site! I have won many items here and received very quickly. Speedyfinger I believe is setting the example on how customer service should be ran. I absolutely love this site and give it two thumbs up!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auctions, penny auction, review, speedyfinger, testimonial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users