Vacation4Pennies.com

Started by NewComer , Sep 29 2010 07:01 PM

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

The choice to red flag this is yours. You own this forum.

The business decision to award 2 MacBooks instead of one is ours as we own our business.

Since bidtowin does not own our company either it seems inappropriate that his opinion of what we have done and or have not done for other people should not be taken as gospel. He has no idea exactly of all the facts and to what extent we have gone through for other people. He simply is a customer not an employee.

You are right this is your business and you can make whatever decisions you like, you could even pack up and run off with everyone’s money like many others have done that is your decision. You have already made it clear that your decisions are based upon profits and not ethics with this statement you made "To expect us to refund these parties due to a very convenient glitch occurring rather than keep the profits is ridiculous in this matter".Yes I am a customer and by your display of greedy self-serving decisions I think you will have a lot fewer customers.

I do have knowledge of many of the FACTS unless your Partner and Programmer were lying. In addition all the as you call them glitches have been documented and recorded. I have been at this a long time do not underestimate what I do or do not know. One thing I do know is you are leading yourself quickly down the path of self-destruction.

No one was cheated out of any money in this auction whatsoever. Do you see anyone complaining but him? He is receiving his win. If we decide to give out a 100 MacBook’s to 100 people and not to all our customers that would also be our choice. Would you still "red flag" us in your forum?

Actually you should rethink that last statement, the fact is according to your partner there were numerous complaints and you did refund some bidders all their bids back as well as one other a partial refund, Also the bidder that opposed me was so irate that you banned him from your site, so if someone rightfully questions your ethics they are immediately banned? Sorry but your partner really spilled the bean and now you are just looking like a dishonest business man.

We will not allow a private FORUM owner, like yourself, to ever dictate policy to a private SITE owner, like ourselves. It is not your company. Likewise we as a site owner have absolutely no standing to dictate policy to you a forum owner. We would never attempt it.

There is a line neither one of us should cross.

Amanda was not dictating anything and for you to now attack her for suggesting what the industry standard has been for situations like this is deplorable and again demonstrates pure ignorance. The primary purpose of the forum is to help POLICE the ethics of this industry and help weed out the crooks and warn others.

I can understand if people where cheated in our auction, but that wasn't the case at all and we are in contact will all people who had a dime at stake in that auction.

You cannot tell us that we MUST CANCEL and void an auction since it is strictly your opinion of how we conduct our site. That is like us telling you what you must put in your forum.

Would you be offended if I told you must discontinue to have penny auction sponsors advertising on your site if you are to truly be considered an objective source of information? Of course you would be. It is your site and we have no business dictating policy on how you run your company.
You are entitled to have business make you a few dollars and so are we.

You are not in contact with all parties I called you twice only to be told you are working on it and to date I have heard nothing official from you. I cannot speak for Amanda but the purpose of this forum is for the sake of suggestions. It is obvious that you have no respect for PAW or their members which your partner made clear to me. Sad really especially considering how much PAW has helped you getting started. Frankly you should be listening very carefully to what PAW admin and it members are saying as a collective voice they have way more experience than you in this industry. Since you do not respect this forum why should it matter?

If someone was hurt or cheated you may have had a valid point. But as you can see they only complainer is Bid to Win who is getting his MacBook, but PREFERS a refund because he overbidded by so much in order to intimidate other buyers.

If you condone his actions and support them then you are basically saying that his tactics are perfectly acceptable and ETHICAL.

See you just do not get it this has NOTHING to do with how many bids someone used, 1 bid or 1000 bids the end result should be the same. In fact one of the several bidders that got their bids refunded on this auction only had 7 bids in and your partner stated that you guys justified it because this bidder only had a small amount of bids invested so we should assume in this case since it did not really affect YOUR PROFIT that it was justified. Please explain to all of us why it is fair to return bids to several bidders and not others???

Why does bid to wins even need to know if we refunded people bids or not? He won his auction. Am I to believe that he is such a wonderful human being that he really cares about other people?

He cares so much that he will RUTHLESSLY do everything is his power to scare them away from bidding against him.

Are you sure you want to be seen as siding with this guy Amanda?

Good question why did you disclose to me all the people that had their bids refunded, you were busted, are these bidders shills maybe??? It is also interested how you have completely avoided the questions about the 4 auctions that were supposed to be canceled, it is clear you cheated those folks also not to mention all the previous auctions that issue was happening in.

Amanda is not taking sides because of me she is taking a stand on morals, ethics, integrity, and fairness, as history shows if she disagrees with me she makes it very clear. By the way Amanda is not to only person here that agrees with her recommendation so far all have it is a good thing you are not running for any political office.

If I am so self-serving and ruthless why have I spent the last 1.5 years here helping other here, in fact I spent nearly an hour talking to your programmer suggestion changes to the site that would only benefit the site and not the bidder. If I am so selfish why did you immediately implement those changes to your site, fact is those changes made you money. However after talking with your programmer and hearing all the complaints he has about your software and him disclosing all the bugs it did leave me a bit concerned regarding your potential longevity in this industry, especially since he disclosed that you agree you need to throw this script away and start over but he did not think you could afford it, with that said you are sure auctioning a lot of high end product for a new site. I maybe ruthless on the auction block and yes I win at all cost, that should have no relevance, but I have also paid it forward to many times to count and given a lot back to this industry

I would think about it. If you take a poll I am sure most people would agree with us and not him.

Thanks

Dude so far no one has agreed with you, have you read the entire thread. Man is this reminiscent of another Florida PA that came and went (zoogboo) this guy sounds like the same owner and look what happened there, they made unfair unethical decisions and then blamed the forum members for challenging them then they ran off with everyone’s money because they lost so many customers.

cantthinkofone
  • cantthinkofone
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

You are right this is your business and you can make whatever decisions you like, you could even pack up and run off with everyone’s money like many others have done that is your decision. You have already made it clear that your decisions are based upon profits and not ethics with this statement you made "To expect us to refund these parties due to a very convenient glitch occurring rather than keep the profits is ridiculous in this matter".Yes I am a customer and by your display of greedy self-serving decisions I think you will have a lot fewer customers.

I do have knowledge of many of the FACTS unless your Partner and Programmer were lying. In addition all the as you call them glitches have been documented and recorded. I have been at this a long time do not underestimate what I do or do not know. One thing I do know is you are leading yourself quickly down the path of self-destruction.

Actually you should rethink that last statement, the fact is according to your partner there were numerous complaints and you did refund some bidders all their bids back as well as one other a partial refund, Also the bidder that opposed me was so irate that you banned him from your site, so if someone rightfully questions your ethics they are immediately banned? Sorry but your partner really spilled the bean and now you are just looking like a dishonest business man.

Amanda was not dictating anything and for you to now attack her for suggesting what the industry standard has been for situations like this is deplorable and again demonstrates pure ignorance. The primary purpose of the forum is to help POLICE the ethics of this industry and help weed out the crooks and warn others.

You are not in contact with all parties I called you twice only to be told you are working on it and to date I have heard nothing official from you. I cannot speak for Amanda but the purpose of this forum is for the sake of suggestions. It is obvious that you have no respect for PAW or their members which your partner made clear to me. Sad really especially considering how much PAW has helped you getting started. Frankly you should be listening very carefully to what PAW admin and it members are saying as a collective voice they have way more experience than you in this industry. Since you do not respect this forum why should it matter?

See you just do not get it this has NOTHING to do with how many bids someone used, 1 bid or 1000 bids the end result should be the same. In fact one of the several bidders that got their bids refunded on this auction only had 7 bids in and your partner stated that you guys justified it because this bidder only had a small amount of bids invested so we should assume in this case since it did not really affect YOUR PROFIT that it was justified. Please explain to all of us why it is fair to return bids to several bidders and not others???

Good question why did you disclose to me all the people that had their bids refunded, you were busted, are these bidders shills maybe??? It is also interested how you have completely avoided the questions about the 4 auctions that were supposed to be canceled, it is clear you cheated those folks also not to mention all the previous auctions that issue was happening in.

Amanda is not taking sides because of me she is taking a stand on morals, ethics, integrity, and fairness, as history shows if she disagrees with me she makes it very clear. By the way Amanda is not to only person here that agrees with her recommendation so far all have it is a good thing you are not running for any political office.

If I am so self-serving and ruthless why have I spent the last 1.5 years here helping other here, in fact I spent nearly an hour talking to your programmer suggestion changes to the site that would only benefit the site and not the bidder. If I am so selfish why did you immediately implement those changes to your site, fact is those changes made you money. However after talking with your programmer and hearing all the complaints he has about your software and him disclosing all the bugs it did leave me a bit concerned regarding your potential longevity in this industry, especially since he disclosed that you agree you need to throw this script away and start over but he did not think you could afford it, with that said you are sure auctioning a lot of high end product for a new site. I maybe ruthless on the auction block and yes I win at all cost, that should have no relevance, but I have also paid it forward to many times to count and given a lot back to this industry

Dude so far no one has agreed with you, have you read the entire thread. Man is this reminiscent of another Florida PA that came and went (zoogboo) this guy sounds like the same owner and look what happened there, they made unfair unethical decisions and then blamed the forum members for challenging them then they ran off with everyone’s money because they lost so many customers.

Remember me, I am definitely one that agrees with him. NewComer mentioned some old phrases he was reminded of, well let me add one now that I am reminded of "silent majority." I suspect that the vast majority here also agree with him. IF most folks here actually agreed with you I think that they would be posting in droves saying so. Indeed, I suspect the primary reason for their silence is fear of retaliation from you on any number of pa sites. It is apparent that you are not a man who has yet matured to the point of being able to take criticism. Indeed, it is apparent that you are not a "man".

cantthinkofone
  • cantthinkofone
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Holy cow!!!! Realb2w, did you really jump that MacBook auction at $40.00?

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

To Amanda,

Thanks for the reply.

As a general rule you would be correct in your assessment. However the circumstances briefly are as follows.

This was the last auction of the night and 87 signed on users at 9PM dwindled to 5 IP addresses by midnight. 2 of those 3 people were the actual bidders and had the item bid up to $106.00. The third person was actively bidding until the $40 price range an hour earlier but “stopped” once realbidtowin signed on and started bidding. She immediately emailed us and told us that she would never had bid had she know he was allowed, “because he can't be beaten” After a few emails back and forth with her we credited her account with some bids as we felt part of her argument had strong merit and wanted to do the right thing by her. She made it clear in her emails she was not going to do battle with him. So this left the 2 bidders only as active participants.

Sorry but this is untrue there was another bidder that was single bidding during the autobidder war, also when the autobidder is dueling there could be others that are activly waiting for a break. Please we both know that of the 5 you say (who knows if that is the truth consiering the other lies) that there were bidders loffing in who had a previous investment in that auction.

You see folks this is how corrupt this owner is, he selectivly gave bids back to another bidder for which all those bids could be used against you. This was a BIN auction that bidder if they did not like the comp could have bought out with little to no loss. So no other members will pay the price by having to bid against thois bidder in the future who is bidding with free bids, this is almost an indirect shill.

In addition there were other bidders that recieved 100% of their bids back, try to spin that one???

The two bidders continued to battle back and forth for I believe at least 45 minutes with absolutely no sign of stopping. Again no new bidders ever joined in or logged in. When the auction abruptly ended at the $106 mark due to the brief outage we simply decided to award both parties the MacBook. In the alternative, as our rules stipulate, we could have quickly emailed both parties bidding, then restarted the auction and added 2 minutes to the clock and allowed these two stubborn bidders to continue to go at it until they spent thousands more trying to prove to each other that “there is no beating me” and then this thread would never have had basis to be started in the first place.

Man are you full of it I have the whole thing recorded until the site returned and it was down over 20 minutes. According to your partner the other party was awarded the macbook because he threw a huge fit and seriously upset .

In regards to the other accusations, verbal attacks, threats, “so-called stating of facts” and comments made by bid to win, all I can say is consider the source. Which is this case is very self-serving.

Don't you believe at least one other person would have come forward if they felt they were cheated out of money in any of our auctions?

Again others did come forward and complain remember one you gave a macbook too and numerouse others were refunded bids, I think the readers can see through your BS you have confirmed just about everything I have said.

You still have not explained why everyones bids were not retuned on those 4 auction that were supposedly canceled on the 8th of october, worked out well for you as you did not have to ship 3 of the item to the winner (me) and you got to keep everyone elses bids which was collectivly well over 1,000 bids. Sorry my friend but that is out right THEFT.

To bid to win all I can say is this.

“ Your behavior is childish and immature. Your tactics devious and void of credibility. You carried on so much the other night when our autobidder cheated you out of a grand total of possibly 8 or 9 bids, by bidding first, from the hundreds, if not thousands of bids, that you placed that we refunded you all your money as you insisted upon rather than just give you back the small amount of bids you were accidentally cheated out of. Now you come back after the autobidder is fixed perfectly and want a refund for overbidding again.

Frankly you have no clue to how many bids we are referring to, just in a 5 minute period that your programmer and I were watching it, it happened numerous times now multiply that by a couple hours, you do the potential math. What gets me is you admit to the glitch that cuased your auction to be unfair and you try to justify it based on how many bids were used, this is where you do not get it, if you auction are atificially creating a unfair advantage for some regardless of how many bids were used the auctions should be voided, but you do not get the fair theory. The fact is you gave me my bids back and did not ship any product and you kept all the bids for the other bidders, seems like it worked out for you, again sounds like stealing to me. Clearly by you own staff and partners ommision you have sudstandard software and you could care less as long as you can profit.

Your batting 2 for 2. You have been on our site twice. Both times overbidding items to establish your reputation. However this time you have no basis for demanding a refund. You complaining that we have awarded the underbidder a laptop is something that is incomprehensible to most people. A decent person would be happy that both bidders won the item and no one was cheated. But not you.
I strongly recommend you examine your value system. You cry foul using words such as “ethics” and “greed” while you attempt to undermine any bidder's chance to win an item on a site by driving fear into them of bidding against you. Sort of like Castro yelling “freedom, revolution!” and then installing a communist regime. That my friend is pure greed.”

You simply do not get it, you were caught with your hands in the cookie jar you have kept bids from bidders that bid on auctions that were supposed to be canceled, you selectivly gave bidders back bids when you refused others in the same auction. You need to get your priorities streight

In closing – I am sort of glad now that PAW has moved this item to their red flag section. I believe people are intelligent enough to realize that our site is a fair one and the publicity can only help.

This is clearly the kind of logic that got him into this mess, you may want to rethink that. I believe I am correct but the PAW red Flag list all of the sites that have been lucky enough to make it there have soon gone out of business and not becuase they were on the list but because of their own business practices that led them there.

I have said it before, but this time I mean it. This is MY LAST post in this thread. So please people do not get offended if we do not address anymore comments left. You can always use the contact link on our website if you need to get in touch with us.

Thanks

I think it is safe to say that I have no further intention of bidding on a site that has so many issues, as well as this owner thinks that powerbidders are corrupt becasue they spend more than others (go figure that one out) he obviously does not want my money so I am publically requesting the balance of my banked bids refunded to Paypal. I will let you all know what happens.

I think

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Holy cow!!!! Realb2w, did you really jump that MacBook auction at $40.00?

dam right I did It is an BIN auction did I break some rule? Considering all the input you have you should have known that. Maybe you should have checked with your daughter the actress

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

dam right I did It is an BIN auction did I break some rule? Considering all the input you have you should have known that. Maybe you should have checked with your daughter the actress

The auction was not a full BIN only half of bids spent could be used, another bidder that I've been in contact with did not understand the buy it now this bidder says they admit they didn't fully read the buy it now terms, they had assumed it was 1-1 with a full buy it now, and they did not receive a bid refund (who did?) though they paid over value and couldn't even buy it now unless they pay $600 more, they also have an above MSRP retail price for this item (their business decision, just stating the facts).

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 15 October 2010 - 01:39 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Sorry but this is untrue there was another bidder that was single bidding during the autobidder war, also when the autobidder is dueling there could be others that are activly waiting for a break. Please we both know that of the 5 you say (who knows if that is the truth consiering the other lies) that there were bidders loffing in who had a previous investment in that auction.

You see folks this is how corrupt this owner is, he selectivly gave bids back to another bidder for which all those bids could be used against you. This was a BIN auction that bidder if they did not like the comp could have bought out with little to no loss. So no other members will pay the price by having to bid against thois bidder in the future who is bidding with free bids, this is almost an indirect shill.

dam right I did It is an BIN auction did I break some rule?

The auction was not a full BIN only half of bids spent could be used, another bidder that I've been in contact with did not understand the buy it now this bidder says they admit they didn't fully read the buy it now terms, they had assumed it was 1-1 with a full buy it now, and they did not receive a bid refund (who did?) though they paid over value and couldn't even buy it now unless they pay $600 more, they also have an above MSRP retail price for this item (their business decision, just stating the facts).

In addition there were other bidders that recieved 100% of their bids back, try to spin that one???

Who received 100% of their bids back because as I stated above, a bidder that spent over retail did not receive a refund.

Man are you full of it I have the whole thing recorded until the site returned and it was down over 20 minutes.

I saw this as well.

You still have not explained why everyones bids were not retuned on those 4 auction that were supposedly canceled on the 8th of october, worked out well for you as you did not have to ship 3 of the item to the winner (me) and you got to keep everyone elses bids which was collectivly well over 1,000 bids. Sorry my friend but that is out right THEFT.

Wow, if that is the case this site stays in the red flags section. .. ?

Frankly you have no clue to how many bids we are referring to, just in a 5 minute period that your programmer and I were watching it, it happened numerous times now multiply that by a couple hours, you do the potential math. What gets me is you admit to the glitch that cuased your auction to be unfair and you try to justify it based on how many bids were used, this is where you do not get it, if you auction are atificially creating a unfair advantage for some regardless of how many bids were used the auctions should be voided, but you do not get the fair theory. The fact is you gave me my bids back and did not ship any product and you kept all the bids for the other bidders, seems like it worked out for you, again sounds like stealing to me. Clearly by you own staff and partners ommision you have sudstandard software and you could care less as long as you can profit.

Do you know for a fact that they didn't refund the other parties? Also noticed that they did not announce that the auctions you had won were cancelled.

In regards to the other accusations, verbal attacks, threats, “so-called stating of facts” and comments made by bid to win, all I can say is consider the source. Which is this case is very self-serving.

He has stated the facts, I don't see how he has been self-serving here as you suggest.

I have not even tried to bid on this website yet. I've decided I need to regroup and be a bit more cautious before I start bidding on a site I'm not familiar with. I've done a spreadsheet to track the winners. The win limits are: 3 wins per day, 8 wins per 28 days, Only one (1) $1000 win per 28 days

Why then were the following allowed to happen?

1) A bidder won 5 auctions on Oct. 4 (limit is 3 per day)
2) Another bidder won 4 auctions on Oct. 4 (limit is 3 per day)
3) A bidder won 1 auction on Oct. 1, 2 auctions on Oct. 3, 6 auctions on Oct. 4 (limit is 3 per day) and 1 auction on Oct. 7 for a total of 10 auctions over 7 days (limit is 8 wins per 28 days)
4) A bidder won 1 auction on Oct. 2, 2 auctions on Oct. 3, 2 auctions on Oct. 4, 2 auctions on Oct. 7, 1 auction on Oct. 8 for a total of 8 auctions. Why then was this bidder allowed to win another auction on Oct. 11? (limit is 8 wins per 28 days)

I actually double checked to make sure these figures were correct. These are 4 separate bidders. Just wondering...

What happened to those auctions, were they nullified or were they just bid pack auctions?-?

---

We understand that Vacations4Pennies can run their business any way they want to, people may not agree with how they do but it's their business, we're not telling you how to run it, but users should know how situations are handled on individual sites so they can determine whether or not they want to take the risk of bidding there.

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 15 October 2010 - 01:59 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

MagicalEyes
  • MagicalEyes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Just wondering if any PAW members were bidding on v4p because I checked out several pages of ended auctions and didn't recognize a single name and they weren't registered with a PAW member name. It looks to me like they have a lot of shill bidding going on there. What's really bad is that I was one of the original beta testers and won the ipod nano and had to submit a testimonial. It's still posted right there on their testimonial page (please don't look, camera's hate me). With everything I've read on this post, I don't see this site lasting very long. You can not operate a business as they are and actually succeed.
aka -- MissDemeanor

NewComer
  • NewComer
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Shill bidding?? Just because there were very few PAW members on the last couple of nights? That is simply a factually incorrect statement. We have new people joining everyday.The list of PAW members that have won and received their wins is pretty extensive, but we could never survive with just PAW members. We have to market and grow.

However, you inadvertently may be correct about us no longer being around.
We have received a very lucrative offer to sell the site and if the transaction concludes we are pretty sure they will probably change the name and perhaps even the theme.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Will all wins be shipped BEFORE you sell the site? I'm still waiting on one item

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Shill bidding?? Just because there were very few PAW members on the last couple of nights? That is simply a factually incorrect statement. We have new people joining everyday.The list of PAW members that have won and received their wins is pretty extensive, but we could never survive with just PAW members. We have to market and grow.

We have received a very lucrative offer to sell the site and if the transaction concludes we are pretty sure they will probably change the name and perhaps even the theme.

So will you transfer user data without prior consent from your customers?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Also, did you ever plan to refund the money spent by the users that bid on the auctions that were cancelled, with the winner being the only bidder aware of this happening?

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 19 October 2010 - 03:53 PM.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

NewComer
  • NewComer
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Please email us if you are missing an item so we can check the tracking.
You certainly will receive all items you have won if you have not yet.
I am not saying we have sold it the site yet. I am saying there is a strong possibility that we may since we have received a very strong written offer.

If we do sell , any unused purchased bids would be refunded to a person's paypal account prior to the deal closing.

NewComer
  • NewComer
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

That is a very strange question you are asking. All databases would be included in any company purchase. If AT&T sold their phone company tomorrow or eBay their website would not their databases go along with their purchase. How valuable would a "Facebook" be to purchase with no members?

When is the last time you received a "consent" form from a company sale that had you on their list? I have never received such a form in my life. I have a Facebook account and no one contacted me when that company was sold? Did they you? Since we have no credit card information on customers and it is all PayPal, what confidential information, is being jeopardized?. Names and addresses?

----------------------------------------------------------------

As for your second question
Also, did you ever plan to refund the money spent by the users that bid on the auctions that were cancelled, with the winner being the only bidder aware of this happening?

I am not aware of any canceled auction where customers did not receive their bids back. Where are you getting your facts from? Can you produce a PAW member that has made this claim and is still waiting to have their issue resolved? Since, I know for a fact, that this statement is absolutely incorrect you may wish to retract it.

Please show me one single person who has purchased bids, is due any kind of consideration, and has not received it. Here is your opportunity to make us look bad. All you have to do is find this imaginary person.

Thank you

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I would change the name also after getting busted cheating. However this is all BS Your Partner Jim as well as your programmer have both mentioned throwing in the towel on the software, and mention of financial struggles, yeah that something I wanna buy, a broken down script from a known corrupt PA site and owner. Being from Fl I assume you also have some swamp land to sell.

Sorry guys you tried to cheat on the wrong bidder, and now you are exposed. Seems you were also just busted selling unlicensed PA software, man you are a piece of work and with your partner Jim being a retired prosecutor, are you like above the law or something.

NewComer
  • NewComer
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

My boss, will not lower himself to reply to you but I will.

Unlicensed software? Really?

Do you have any proof of this absurd claim? Not only is it licensed. It has been so greatly modified it cannot even be considered original script anymore and we are actually selling our new copyrighted script to people.

Throwing the towel in?

IF this company is sold for a very large number and that is a big IF, then I will think of you in my poverty as I relax on a beach in Hawaii. LOL

Do you ever tell the truth?

Feel free to go ahead and post again, I know you NEED to have the last word. I spoke my piece.

Enough said.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

My boss, will not lower himself to reply to you but I will.

Unlicensed software? Really?

Do you have any proof of this absurd claim? Not only is it licensed. It has been so greatly modified it cannot even be considered original script anymore and we are actually selling our new copyrighted script to people.

Throwing the towel in?

IF this company is sold for a very large number and that is a big IF, then I will think of you in my poverty as I relax on a beach in Hawaii. LOL

Do you ever tell the truth?

Feel free to go ahead and post again, I know you NEED to have the last word. I spoke my piece.

Enough said.

No this is enough said!!!

http://www.pennyauct...n-software.html

You seem to be on the top of the most wanted list

NewComer
  • NewComer
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Ha ha ha.

Now you have me on the floor laughing.
Are you really that stupid?

Have you even bothered to read the numerous posts on PennyAuctionSoft in this forum and discovered what a scam they have run on so many people?

If our script is "stolen" where is their legal action they are taking since we are publicly selling it on eBay?

It the script is stolen then how come we spent the money to copyright all the code we had written? At what point is it our script and code and not theirs? After we spend 1k, 5k, 10k , 100k?

You just aren't all that bright are you.
You simply want to try to make us look bad no matter what. How old are you? 5?

It is backfiring on you big time. Do you know how many new members we have thanks to your posts? We received over 57 emails praising us on how we handled your ridiculous posts.

The only person you have supporting you is your friend Amanda.
Where are all these unhappy people that were allegedly cheated by us?
Where are the people rallying behind your cause claiming they were cheated to support your false claims?

Well? Where are they? Errr.....I DON"T SEE ANY!

So rattle on all you want. Post 20 paragraph posts for all I care.
Accuse again of everything under the sun. You have received your MacBook, been refunded your unused bids via PayPal,and your account terminated with us.

Even our tech got a big kick out of your statements about us "going under"

You really need to get a life.

Pretty soon, friend or no friend, even Amanda is going to have a hard time sticking up for you with no one else coming forward claiming foul.

You are a cry baby who overbid on an item to prove what a "tough" guy you are and when you couldn't wiggle out of it you simply have tried to turn PAW into your personal RAVINGS ground.

This is how my boss should have answered you. He should have you called you out and openly challenged your rants and lies.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

You are a real class act...... NOT LOL

How about this nail meet hammer:smilielol5:

http://www.pennyauct...you-busted.html

Should we now discuss the sizable amount of free bids you have given some bidders???

When you say new members don't you mean new victims, sorry but you have no credibilty I have brought all the proof that you guys are crooks and clueless to this industry.

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

Bid2win...I've been reading thru this thread and I'm just curious but how exactly do you know that a "sizable amount of free bids you have given some bidders"??? are you referring to other PB's that you are in contact with?
I once used my dog to dry my hands... :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users