bidzillion scam

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ScottMe
  • ScottMe
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I was watching and bidding on auction 5145 last night on bidzillion and I believe fraud was perpetrated. I suspect the auction I was bidding on had discreet automatic bidders in place to increase the price and somehow the auction was also allowing users to double bid as well. For approximately 3 hours two bidders bid at the exact same time every time when the countdown timer reaches 3, 2, or 1 seconds left. The bid history said that their bid type was single bid but statistically that is impossible since they bid the exact same way, in the exact same order, for almost 3 hours. You would have to be a fool to bid that way since they were outbid every single time. Once the price was elevated to a certain threshold, the names changed but the exact same thing happened. I've took screen shots of the double bids which were perpetrated by one user on multiple instances, and a video showing the 1 cent bid issue. I believe this was fraudulent and illegal activity. I have been watching and bidding on Bidzillion and a few others for 3 weeks now, and have never seen such an oddity occur. Any suggestions? Do I contact the FTC? I dont really care to get the money I put in but people could seriously be scammed if this is the case.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidzillion, scam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users