• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

deadheart
  • deadheart
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hi! I'd like to introduce you to our new site: PennySlam
We are under pre-launch phase right now, only items active are bids but you can see our starting lineup of auction for Friday counting down, you can bid on these now if that is your strategy 
Over the next 2 days we will be adding more products to our lineup of products!
As you can probably tell by the name, we are a penny auction web site that is focused on every item starts at a penny, not just some like others . We are based in Knoxville, TN and make the following pledge to all of our users:
NO BOTS! None. Ever. We provide an above-board experience for all of our users
We have some nice features not seen elsewhere like a time line graph so you can see where the past bidders have bid and when.
We use custom asp coding for our entire site, we are not some fly by the night company, and we have been in IT industry for a long time. The founders of PennySlam have been working online for over 11 years, working on several successful online businesses. We are previous clients of Penny Auction sites and have found several problems with their platforms. So, we have created PennySlam to address those flaws and bring a unique service our users.

Ask your questions i will check back here as much as possible to answer them

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

You are in the wrong forum
this is the correct forum
New Penny Auction Sites - Penny Auction Watch Forum

deadheart
  • deadheart
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I posted there it has not been posted yet, i'm guessing this is waiting on Mods, however this is just a post if any of you have any questions let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users