auction complooter review complooter.com reverse penny auction

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Deary2u
  • Deary2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Complooter.com is finally up and running.......we have free bids for registering, great items up for auction, all items in stock, great customer service, free shipping....all we are missing is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check us out you will not be disappointed.

The format is easy, both the price of the item and the timer go in REVERSE...you win when the timer runs out or the price is ZERO...no adding of time when it's near the end........it's fun and amazing.

Why do we limit our ability to make money? Because we are tired of the bad reputation that some other penny auction sites have created. We don't expect to get rich, we just expect to be reputable and everything we promise. We are so excited to be different and ready to get our name out there..........so tell everyone we are HERE....COMPLOOTER.COM!!!!!!!!

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

Complooter.com is finally up and running.......we have free bids for registering, great items up for auction, all items in stock, great customer service, free shipping....all we are missing is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check us out you will not be disappointed.

The format is easy, both the price of the item and the timer go in REVERSE...you win when the timer runs out or the price is ZERO...no adding of time when it's near the end........it's fun and amazing.

Why do we limit our ability to make money? Because we are tired of the bad reputation that some other penny auction sites have created. We don't expect to get rich, we just expect to be reputable and everything we promise. We are so excited to be different and ready to get our name out there..........so tell everyone we are HERE....COMPLOOTER.COM!!!!!!!!

I was checking you out :P Decided to register & there is a place to insert a coupon code. Is there one? Thanks!

Deary2u
  • Deary2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Thanks for taking time to check us out!!! The coupon code is no longer valid as it was a promotion for the first two weeks to get potential customers to check us out. Although there are free bids attached to the bid packs that can be purchased for as little as $6.90 for ten bids.

woot

Thanks again.....happy bidding!

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

You say you don't add time at the end, but the timer was definitely being reset last night when someone bid. Did ya'll change this option? Not a big deal either way- just curious.

complootercom
  • complootercom
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thisonesmine...

Yes we had to make some minor changes to our concept....it's like trying to create the perfect recipe.....try a little of this and a little of that...oh crap that doesn't work....let's try this.... we are learning as we go along and are happy to answer your questions or concerns.

We had to add the timer at the end of the auctions because of other bidders complaining that they were bidding at the last second and their bids weren't going through

We are signing up with a dedicated server as I type this. Hope this takes care of the timers locking up and bidders not being able to sign on because we have so many at one time.

Thanks for your question! Happy bidding!

Michelle
Complooter.comwoot

Deary2u
  • Deary2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Starting a PA site is like creating a new food recipe...you know what you want it to taste like and look like but you have to find the right ingredients to get the results that will please everyone. So you add a little of this and a little of that.....

We are still using our initial concept of everything going in REVERSE but we did have to add the time add-on at the end because we had bidders who were complaining that they were bidding and they didn't get counted.

What some may not realize is that if you want the item bad enough, let's say it has 69 cents left till it's price is zero. That means a person would have to spend $69 for a 100 bids and then they can bid it down to zero and win instantly (which is great when it's an Xbox 360 Elite). Then there isn't any additional time added.

We are working at this very second on getting our site to a very large dedicated server. Which our programmer has told us would happen in the next couple of days.

If you choose to not bid on our site for the next few days we understand. Between shipping and refunding bids we are losing about $800 per day. That's the cost of doing business and we accept that......but we BELIEVE in COMPLOOTER.COM and we want to prove to all PA "fan"atics that we are exactly what we say we are, honest, fast, legitimate and want to provide the best customer service possible!

Thanks again for your patience and support!

Michelle
Complooter.comwoot

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Sounds great! I was very impressed with the site last night, even with the timer problems. I hope ya'll are able to straighten everything out, because this site has a lot of potential.

Thanks for your prompt response! :)

spens1960
  • spens1960
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

I signed up. how do you get the free bids?

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I signed up. how do you get the free bids?

you have to buy a bidpack

Deary2u
  • Deary2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Sorry we only offered free bids the first few weeks after our launch.....there are free bids attached to each bid pack. A bid pack of ten bids is only $6.90.

We hope that you will give us a try and become a "fan"atic of Complooter.com!

Thanks for asking!

Michelle
Complooter.com

woot

Deary2u
  • Deary2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

We just had our first auction go all the down to ZERO dollars/cents. It was for an Xbox 360 Elite. By the way, congrats to "Iwinitall" who bid their little heart out and won it. It was so exciting to watch our site do exactly what we had hoped.....the best part NO LAG tonight.

You should have heard the yelling and howling in my house......it was crazy!

We would also like to thank all the other Complooter "fan"atics who got in there and bid their butts off.....Heartofhopes, stowers, bella83, Itakeitall, bidforfun, BIDZTOBURN, gooogle, rs90909, goingforitall, terry47.......and several others....you made our NIGHT!!!!

Just think how great our site will be this next week when we move to our new dedicated server!!!!! We cannot wait! Our designer tells us that we have more bugs worked out of our code and Complooter's performance tonight with the Xbox 360 is proof that things are getting better!

Thanks again everybody...ta ta for now!

Michelle
Complooter.com *hug*

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

I should have read the directions....anyway congrats to the winner

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I sat and watched the action, too! I was excited to see one make it to 0.00! I decided not to jump in, but noticed that the lag was definitely not as bad as it has been, and the timer didn't stop at all. :bigsmile::coolgleamA: I know it'll be even better with the new server. Congrats, Michelle!

Deary2u
  • Deary2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Thanks thisonesmine.....we are shipping your Xbox and PS3 tomorrow. You lucky duck two gaming systems.....Party at thisonesmine's house!!!!!! but we are happy you won and to know that you are a fanatic of our site is the cherry on top. We are so excited to be here!

*hug*

Michelle
Complooter.com

IAlwaysBid2Win
  • IAlwaysBid2Win
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Hi yas
Well I have been waiting and waiting and waiting.. for this site to open up.
Winners of auctions please tell me that you did get your wins. One thing I can not stand is for winners to not get the items.

Deary2u
  • Deary2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

IAlwaysBid2Win:

I will tell you personally that all of Complooter's winners have received their wins! But all of the faithful will be more than happy to also tell you themselves!!

We are down due to our programmer "screwing us". We took the site down almost two weeks ago to move to a dedicated server, exterminate some "bugs" and make minor, but requested, changes to our site. Our designer told us it would all get done over the weekend. He gladly took our money and has yet to do the work! I tell you if there wasn't bad luck, we wouldn't have any luck at all.

But we will prevail!!!!

We are frantically working to get back up and return to the PA world as an honest, hard working PA site. We really appreciate everyone's patience and concern!

And if anyone knows anyone who is wanting to have a PA site built, have them contact us, we will tell them WHO NOT TO HIRE, EVEN IF THEY WERE THE LAST DESIGER ON THE EARTH!

We miss everyone and can't wait to get up and running again!

Michelle
Complooter.com woot

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

I won one thing here and received it very quickly!! Thanks complooter:-39-:

heartofhopes
  • heartofhopes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

I recieved all my wins, shipping was fast, thanks, can`t wait till you are up n running again, I like reverse auctions better I think, least it gives me a chance to win,

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Indeed! I got a GPS, Xbox 360 Elite, and PS3 160gb. All in record time! :) Thanks, Michelle. Can't wait to see ya'll back.

new bidder
  • new bidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

I received my wins too! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, complooter review, complooter.com, reverse penny auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users