Bidfather has stopped shipping won Items Time to Get the LAW involved

Started by realbidtowin , Oct 28 2010 08:40 PM

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

among various other things like beer making kits :)

You can send those my way if you'd like! :smilielol5:

i got the email saying wins will ship shortly like two weeks ago and they also were gonna give me free bids...i havent gotten either :(

Those bastards!! Hearing things like this makes me sick. Hang in there buddy!

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

You can send those my way if you'd like! :smilielol5:

Those bastards!! Hearing things like this makes me sick. Hang in there buddy!

lol no worries. it comes with the territory and plus its just 3 small items. ;) but thanks dude!

megamanwin
  • megamanwin
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

yeah im still waiting on like 7 items but i havent really complain cause when i can get a hold of steve he usally takes care of me. The customer service is great so i have no worries however im not gonna buy a bid pack or bid seriously on that site until i get my items. I just throw down a few bids here and then just cause hehehe. Im addicted what can i saydrool

but if anyone can get a hold of him please let me know whats going on thanks

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I tried to give them a chance but I guess it is time to put on the gloves and file with the authorities. Since they have chosen no tot communicate I will do everything in my power to shut them down. They are full of BS everyone keeps letting them slide when they have numerous items well over 1 month old. They keep saying they are going to catch up and they do not. According the the Sate of MA they are not a licensed company, infact they should be listed in the Red Flag section.

uanjum
  • uanjum
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

I tried to give them a chance but I guess it is time to put on the gloves and file with the authorities. Since they have chosen no tot communicate I will do everything in my power to shut them down. They are full of BS everyone keeps letting them slide when they have numerous items well over 1 month old. They keep saying they are going to catch up and they do not. According the the Sate of MA they are not a licensed company, infact they should be listed in the Red Flag section.

Hey BTW,

I dont mean to get into your business but you seem alot more angry towards bidfather than most. Although I have not used bidfather I remember a site that had the same amount if not more delay in shipping. But for this site you seem to be okay with the delay shipping or least I remember you were one of the people who defended the late shipping of this site. I don't want to say the name of the site because I never had a problem with the site. But for at least me the shipping was sometimes delayed to 2 months or more. So why do you make a big deal over 1 month?

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

It reads... Since they have chosen not to communicate.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Hey BTW,

I dont mean to get into your business but you seem alot more angry towards bidfather than most. Although I have not used bidfather I remember a site that had the same amount if not more delay in shipping. But for this site you seem to be okay with the delay shipping or least I remember you were one of the people who defended the late shipping of this site. I don't want to say the name of the site because I never had a problem with the site. But for at least me the shipping was sometimes delayed to 2 months or more. So why do you make a big deal over 1 month?

The other site communicated and did a great job of that, that site also never made any promises that they did not keep, these guys on the other hand have continued to lie when they do communicate, which has been far and few between. In fact the last I heard from them is when they sent me a scathing email not about fixing the shipping issues but about me starting this thread and how it damaged them. Well I sent my final email to them today, they have 24 hours to respond and fix, otherwise I will do everything in my power to shut them down. With all the complaints here and the documanted lies and late shipping this ****e should be red flagged. If all the others that have not recieved their won items were smart they would join me and lets teach these dirtbag PA owners that when they scew us they get screwed 10 folds worse. They are nearly two months behind with us and that is neglagent

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

Bidfather has been responding to my e-mails, as of late.

The last e-mail stated that:

1) There was no need to take drastic action; they were catching up on their backlog.

2) They were behind because of site upgrades and should have shut down the site.

3) Everyone would get their wins.

I replied today with the following:

If they were behind because of site upgrades and recognized that they should have shut down the site, why was the site still active. Did not that make them get even father behind in their shipping? Did it not also make shipping more difficult since many many bidders had stopped buying bid packs and many auctions were going for cheap which meant little funds with which to purchase items.

I too, also expressed, the importance of communication and stated that it mas most confusing that in all of this time they had not sent out an e-mail to their users explaining what was going on and attempting to set up a shipment schedule. While their chat may or may not be working because of site upgrades, they obviously have access to their e-mail. Communication should not have had to been forced.

Finally, things that were not true should not have been said. I was told on two occasion that items would ship by a specific date and once they gave me their word. The items did not ship by either of those dates. This causes mistrust.

They should respond to me soon.

Edited by thepenmaster, 02 December 2010 - 12:53 AM.

rwb63
  • rwb63
  • Members
  • 743 posts

I haven't had a response in some time now. Though it seemed they were trying to work with some there is no reason for communication, NONE.

They are in pretty deep with me and my wife and the excuses are getting old.

Honest communication would solve this, but it seems the site isn't doing this.
This is such a good site but they are making a bad name for themselves and that is sad.

I hope they get this fixed soon or they will never recover from it.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Bidfather has been responding to my e-mails, as of late.

The last e-mail stated that:

1) There was no need to take drastic action; they were catching up on their backlog.

2) They were behind because of site upgrades and should have shut down the site.

3) Everyone would get their wins.

I replied today with the following:

If they were behind because of site upgrades and recognized that they should have shut down the site, why was the site still active. Did not that make them get even father behind in their shipping? Did it not also make shipping more difficult since many many bidders had stopped buying bid packs and many auctions were going for cheap which meant little funds with which to purchase items.

I too, also expressed, the importance of communication and stated that it mas most confusing that in all of this time they had not sent out an e-mail to their users explaining what was going on and attempting to set up a shipment schedule. While their chat may or may not be working because of site upgrades, they obviously have access to their e-mail. Communication should not have had to been forced.

Finally, things that were not true should not have been said. I was told on two occasion that items would ship by a specific date and once they gave me their word. The items did not ship by either of those dates. This causes mistrust.

They should respond to me soon.

It is all lies Penn at this point I am assuming I will recieve nothing so my goal will be to take them down. They appear to be operating illegally in the state of MA, I will also be targeting Paypal to freeze their account. Their actions clearly demonstrate they have been running auctions for the last month or more with no intention of delivering, I will not stop till I see criminal charges against these guys, they screwed with the wrong bidder.

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

I have 11 wins out there.

kimbers
  • kimbers
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

They replied to me a couple times. i got my cards except one.
Hopefully that one will show up.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I suggest you all make pdf's of your accounts in the event they shut it down.

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

RB2W,

As I stated in a previous posting, I've actually started to receive some of my wins, as they said. I got a $50 Amazon and a $25 Amazon gift card on Saturday. The delivery dates for about 5 other cards fall within this week and next week, so I will see what happens with those.

Someone else that I know who bids on the site got an item of theirs the other day and someone else that I know got 4 wins today. So it seems that they are shipping out, but slowly and only if you stay on top of them about it.

What also might factor into it is the dollar amount of your wins. All of mine are $50 or less since I really only tend to go for gift cards on BF. The same is true of other other two people whose wins I mentioned, minus a few items. I imagine it is taking BF even longer to ship out larger wins if they are having money trouble.

I've not given up on BF yet. However, as I mentioned to them, I need to see some concrete actions fast. If they give me those (and it seems that they are starting to) I will be patient and stick by their side.

I really hope they answer your e-mail RB2W and that they get your due items out ASAP because if not, I know you will surely go after them.

I also hope we all have our wins soon so that we can move on and put this behind us.

rwb63
  • rwb63
  • Members
  • 743 posts

Lets hope they straighten the site out up until recently they were pretty good about communication and seemed to be trying to get caught up, But now it's backed up again and they never got fully caught up in the first place.

We are trying to support the site but why buy bids and bid when we haven't received the items still owed to us.

They can still fix this and get their reputation back, but needs to be done very soon or they will keep losing bidders like they are now.

onceinnvrout
  • onceinnvrout
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

well, i am getting to the point that they are just not being upfront with people either. i have pretty much stopped bidding also, i am owed into october was told october would be caught up by thanksgiving weekend and not a thing. not an amazon card nothing. $25 and $50 gift cards mostly. it seems that we should all just go for the bids. at least those you get. not happy and beginning to really not like this site. to bad. i can't really see buying anymore bid packs right now

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

Last night, I received two more wins, both Amazon gift cards, as well as shipping notifications for the rest of my wins. That brings the total up to four of my wins delivered since Saturday, four wins for another bidder I know and one win for another.

The bidder who got one win since Saturday also got shipping notifications for more of her wins, last night.

These wins and notifications were only sent out after e-mailing BF.

Since last week they have been responding to all of my e-mails. I am still cautious but beginning to feel a little better. If some of my other gift cards arrive or any more of the other bidders' items arrive, I will let you know.

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

received 1 card last night.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Last night, I received two more wins, both Amazon gift cards, as well as shipping notifications for the rest of my wins. That brings the total up to four of my wins delivered since Saturday, four wins for another bidder I know and one win for another.

The bidder who got one win since Saturday also got shipping notifications for more of her wins, last night.

These wins and notifications were only sent out after e-mailing BF.

Since last week they have been responding to all of my e-mails. I am still cautious but beginning to feel a little better. If some of my other gift cards arrive or any more of the other bidders' items arrive, I will let you know.

I am glad to hear you are recieving your wins, clearly they are selective to whom they are shipping too. with wins over 1.5 months out and ZERO communication after many emails, I have attempted to use the online chat but that person claims to only be an employee who cannot make any decisions and claims they are in no way related to Steve or the management, it is all game playing, like they can afford to hire someone to monitor their chat service. They talk about all these upgrades that have slowed them down, what upgrades, they are still using the Holloween Avatars. It is all BS as far as I am concerned. Just a heads up do not buy bids becasue I will be attempting to get them shut down and I would hate to see any of my PAW friends lose any more from these crooks

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

I am glad to hear you are recieving your wins, clearly they are selective to whom they are shipping too. with wins over 1.5 months out and ZERO communication after many emails, I have attempted to use the online chat but that person claims to only be an employee who cannot make any decisions and claims they are in no way related to Steve or the management, it is all game playing, like they can afford to hire someone to monitor their chat service. They talk about all these upgrades that have slowed them down, what upgrades, they are still using the Holloween Avatars. It is all BS as far as I am concerned. Just a heads up do not buy bids becasue I will be attempting to get them shut down and I would hate to see any of my PAW friends lose any more from these crooks

RB2W, so they've not responded to your e-mail from yesterday? I sent them an e-mail yesterday and got a response later that night with some Amazon gift cards and more shipment notifications.

They may very well be selective of whom they respond but it'd be wise of them to respond to everyone before this situation blows up. I will send them an e-mail and ask them to not only respond to you but to please post something on PAW and anywhere else they have a thread to do some damage control before it's too late.

Finally, I burned my bids there a few weeks ago and did not purchase more just in case everything goes under.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users