Started by Duramax , Oct 31 2010 05:37 AM

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Duramax
  • Duramax
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Duramax - I have seen you around a bunch; welcome to town and glad you decided to say hello. Pretty sure we have battled and was pulling for you on the cabella today; I have just one more win this month there and am already on my last eligible win.

Oddly enough, I am not sure about PP either. I know a bunch of people like it but I have been ganged up on pretty hard on some small stuff. I watched the site for a while and felt good until my toes were nearly chopped off when I tried to dip them in the water! I will continue to play around there to see. I might have just hit a test JR spot.

Hey jetranger - just noticed you won an auction at bidsauce tonight. I have bids there, but became very concerned with all the first time winners and crazy prices auctions were bringing. Have you gotten your auction wins? I have a cabella's that is still out there and it has been a couple of months. Thanks in advance!!!

y2p731
  • y2p731
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Whoops. Sorry about that. Welcome aboard!!!
Mixed Martial Arts + Poker + Penny Auctions = AWESOME!!!

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

I did see you get you "toes nearly chopped off". It is crazy how the bids are so high on the little stuff. I did win a Mystery Auction the other night, so I am anxious to see what that is - crossing fingers that it's something I can use.

Congrats on the mystery auction. I went for one of those and it went to over $12.00 - just my luck. Lost some flow but such is the life of a bidder. I have to figure that one out a bit better since there are times when no one wants it and other times when the world does. I happen to be picking times when the world comes for it. I so want one of those, though! A mystery - so cool.

Duramax
  • Duramax
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Whoops. Sorry about that. Welcome aboard!!!

Not a problem and thanks for the welcome! My username is probably deceiving as far as making people think I am a "sir". We have and show horses and I LOVE my Duramax truck!!

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Not a problem and thanks for the welcome! My username is probably deceiving as far as making people think I am a "sir". We have and show horses and I LOVE my Duramax truck!!

its all about cummings diesel :wink: but to each his own! LOL

what type of horse do you show? i got two quarter horses (old and decrepit ones now :redface:), my mom used to show pleasure and my cousin barrel races

Duramax
  • Duramax
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Rotaryguy - I have had Powestrokes and the Duramax. Haven't tried a Cummins, but my son is looking at one. I have had quarter horses all my life, but started raising paints about 10 years ago and really have found a good niche there. We do pleasure horses. One of our horses was on High Point in the nation list while she was showing last year and then one that we raised and sold to a trainer in California was just 11th in the 2 yr old pleasure at the APHA World this past weekend. I really enjoy the horses and now I enjoy raising them almost better than showing - except for the economy doesn't help!! We never got into barrel racing - except for a fun time at a show or going for highpoint at a show. Never really went too fast. Anyway, it is cool to know you have horses too!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users