online auctions penny auction list penny auctions

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

So instead of starting a new thread each time I find a new PA site and want some opinions/info on it, I'll just throw it on this thread...
So here are a few
1. www.dibzonit.com
2 www.abcpennyauctions.com
3. www.biggestpennyauction.com ...I've seen a few common users here

This is all for now. I guess the main reason I'm digging up all these "hidden" sites is, 1: to see if they are in fact legit, 2: If not, warn bidders before they become a victim, 3: If they are legit, get a great deal from a site that isn't well known, and eventually bring in more bidders.

*heart*

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

*hug* bidshark your the best!

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

*hug* bidshark your the best!

Thanks rotaryguy :bigsmile:

flostradamos
  • flostradamos
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

BIDSHARK FOR PRESIDENT!!!! you rock :)
My mom got in an argument at the car wash other lady said "get out of my face i don't know you" my mom said "google me b%tch" rofl she's 65 LOL

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

BIDSHARK FOR PRESIDENT!!!! you rock :)

:embarrest: oh stop it :)

berrybare
  • berrybare
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

its funny to see ppl on these sites that we know but they do not care to let us know about the sites...

HOW RUDE (stephanie tanner from Full House voice)

Thanks Bidshark!

dpennybidder
  • dpennybidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

www.biggestpennyauction.com is a good site. They were opened in july and got all my wins. They had some problems with paypal and other problems and closed down for about 4 months. Very good customer service. Win limits are 5 per week. Today they reopened. Abc penny auction had slow shipping but eventually you do get your items. Customer service is not all there do mainly to Frank the owner running the ship by hiimself.

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

www.biggestpennyauction.com is a good site. They were opened in july and got all my wins. They had some problems with paypal and other problems and closed down for about 4 months. Very good customer service. Win limits are 5 per week. Today they reopened. Abc penny auction had slow shipping but eventually you do get your items. Customer service is not all there do mainly to Frank the owner running the ship by hiimself.

Thanks for the info! It's very nice when people share there experiences! :)

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

So instead of starting a new thread each time I find a new PA site and want some opinions/info on it, I'll just throw it on this thread...
So here are a few
1. www.dibzonit.com
2 www.abcpennyauctions.com
3. www.biggestpennyauction.com ...I've seen a few common users here

This is all for now. I guess the main reason I'm digging up all these "hidden" sites is, 1: to see if they are in fact legit, 2: If not, warn bidders before they become a victim, 3: If they are legit, get a great deal from a site that isn't well known, and eventually bring in more bidders.

*heart*

I found a few more sites:
1. www.pennyfragrances.com
2. www.geekbids.com

That's all for now :smile:

greendoor
  • greendoor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

So...dennis...you have won and received items from ABC? If u dont mind me asking...what was the actual shipping time frame? Thanks.........!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I used to play on ABC a lot when Cheryl owned it and it was always great. From what I hear, the new owner is doing a good job with the site.

dpennybidder
  • dpennybidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Hi the timeframe was about 3 weeks but now shipping speed is starting to pick up. I was waiting on a paypal payment for one of my items and just got it yesterday. I think abc is a great sites and has some potential. I won an item last weekend and just got an update that the item shipped today. Once the owner gets on their feet then this could be a top notch site.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Bidshark you have posted soooo many new sites that I now have to keep a list of the lists. Have never tried out so many new sites in such a short period of time. Thanks for all the info - keep um coming.

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Bidshark you have posted soooo many new sites that I now have to keep a list of the lists. Have never tried out so many new sites in such a short period of time. Thanks for all the info - keep um coming.

:bigsmile: I just like to throw these out there, maybe someone might find a real winner and pass on the good news to the rest of us.

FallingReign
  • FallingReign
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Maybe I could build some sort of scraper to look over the bid history on these sites to see the overall savings so we know where to stay away from.
We could upload the list and offer user reviews about shipping and support as well.

Keep em coming BidShark, you rock!

rhsikes
  • rhsikes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Has anyone used this site?
Bid and Win ? Penny Auction and Highest Unique Bid Auctions of electronics, cars, computers, LCD TV, consoles, phones, iphone and much more at cheap prices

It's a little different concept. I think it would be more akin to a speedyfinger type concept but different in that the highest unique bid wins.

chocmartini
  • chocmartini
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Those sites seem like it would take days to win .

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Has anyone used this site?
Bid and Win ? Penny Auction and Highest Unique Bid Auctions of electronics, cars, computers, LCD TV, consoles, phones, iphone and much more at cheap prices

It's a little different concept. I think it would be more akin to a speedyfinger type concept but different in that the highest unique bid wins.

I've tried the site a couple times. The bids they provide you with when you register can only be used on a couple lower end items.
I haven't had any luck on the site though.
There is also another site like this that I've won quite a few smaller gift cards on. It's www.thesmartbid.com
They are pretty interesting if you want to check them out... :smile:

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

has anyone ever won on biggestpennyauction.com ? ?

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Hey BidShark, I put you down as a referrer on BPA.com. Recognized your name! Hope you get free bids from it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online auctions, penny auction list, penny auctions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users