online auctions penny auction list penny auctions

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Wow, this is the first time I have had to hunt for this thread.:smilielol5:

Just thought I would let you know I received my GC from BoostaBid today.

awesome :) thanks for lettin me know! :)

op19
  • op19
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

this thread is for all new sites. as of late p2w has been the focus of conversation. if i were you i would NOT deal with this site, but if you like to gamble be my guest.

Is this the same site you said this about yesterday in another thread? "the site i was bidding on is new and putting up very large very expensive items and i want them to stick around so i can continue to get fantastic deals." If not, what site were you talking about? It seems like this would be the thread to name it in.

op19
  • op19
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Hey guys,

Nice to meet you all, I have seen a lot of you bidding on pennies2win. I have been watching and waiting on an item I really want to go for. I have a question, did any of you guys get an answer about this b2b problem. Pennies2win doesn't state anywhere on the auction page of the actual item that you can't b2b the item, and only state in the FAQs that they can choose whether or not to make an item b2b. Also, on items that even don't allow b2b when you click the button, there are still buttons that allude to the fact that you can buy the item using BIN. I'm thinking this is a fraudulent action, but nobody from pennies2win seems to think this matter is of any importance considering the fact that they don't respond to me. Usually websites will post on an auction page if BIN is available or not, but letting the users think that BIN is available on the page is just dishonest IMO. What do you guys think?

Where does it say that they can choose which auctions have the Buy It option? This is what the FAQ says right near the start:

"If you are the lead bidder when the timer reaches zero, you win! You will then pay the ending auction price as well as the cost of shipping. If you do not win, you lose your bids that have been placed; however, we offer a ‘Buy it Now’ feature on all auctions. When you use our "Buy it Now" feature, we subtract the cash value of the bids you’ve placed (excluding voucher bids) from the value price of the item, and you only have to pay the difference."

With that in the FAQ, you should either be allowed to Buy the item, get all your bids back, or do a chargeback with your credit card issuer.

upallnight
  • upallnight
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Wow, this is the first time I have had to hunt for this thread.:smilielol5:

Just thought I would let you know I received my GC from BoostaBid today.

Thought you might be interested in this.....

BidRodeo Auction - Great deal on cheap NFL Tickets Jets Vs Patriots Dec 6th 2010 - #1010683

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Thought you might be interested in this.....

BidRodeo Auction - Great deal on cheap NFL Tickets Jets Vs Patriots Dec 6th 2010 - #1010683

Thanks!!!!!! Absolutely interested. Have not bid at bidrodeo in awhile.

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Is this the same site you said this about yesterday in another thread? "the site i was bidding on is new and putting up very large very expensive items and i want them to stick around so i can continue to get fantastic deals." If not, what site were you talking about? It seems like this would be the thread to name it in.

yes same site...instead of getting this thread off track i started its own thread.

http://www.pennyauct...es2win-com.html

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

@ bidshark

have you bid on boostabid yet? i recall you saying you were going too, but i am sick right now and sometimes my memory gets foggy :rolleyes: LOL that site is calling my name but i wanna make sure its legit first since i already took the plunge on a few other new sites and you offered to be the ginny pig too! :P

Hi rotaryguy,

I have...won a few auctions and waiting on the shipment. There is a lot of sniper on the site. I'll keep you posted when i received the items.

notagain
  • notagain
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

TY bidshark, just signed up at boostabid and put you down as a ref, hope you get some free bids. Rotaryguy, is abc....still in business? I tried to sign up but the url won't even load. I'll put you down as a ref if I can ever get to reg.
I have tried slampenny, can't remember if I have won anything or not (no age jokes,please get enough from my daughter) but I kinda like the site.
BTW, I go by notagain on the auction sites. I have probably lost to most of you. LOL I'm fairly new so, am learning little by little.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online auctions, penny auction list, penny auctions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users