Background Image

TheBidGuru.com Discuss & Review: Updated by PAW: See Question on Page 3?

Started by TheBidGuru , Nov 09 2010 08:17 PM
get bids refund get cash get free bids win ipod shuffle win ipod touch

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

TheBidGuru
  • TheBidGuru
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

The bought bids have been added to your account

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I won the 50 bid pack, but am unable to claim it.

TheBidGuru
  • TheBidGuru
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

I won the 50 bid pack, but am unable to claim it.

Hi,
As far as we know all the bid packages have been delivered. Check you account again. Logout and login again once. Total no of bids should get updated. Also please tell us your username so that we can check.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Ok, they were credited :) Thanks!

TheBidGuru
  • TheBidGuru
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Hi folks,

We want to thank you all. TheBidGuru received overwhelming response from the users on the very first day even when there were some glitches and issues with the site. Some of them have been removed already and we have been working hard to resolve or remove the rest of them as well.

All the Bid Packages bought and won have been delivered to all the users along with the bonus bids (as mentioned in the special auctions page). Users have also been informed through mail and also through insite messages in the dashboard. Those who put bids on and won the test auctions have also been delivered the bid packages.

AND TO INFORM YOU ALL WE WILL BE TAKING OUT A LUCKYDRAW FOR EVERY 50 USERS REGISTERED AND EVERY 50 BID PACKAGES BOUGHT IN A WEEK AS MENTIONED IN THE SPECIAL OFFERS SECTION. IF LESS THAN 50 ACCOUNTS ARE REGISTERED OR BID PACKAGES ARE BOUGHT THEN THEY WILL BE CARRIED OVER TO THE NEXT WEEK.

WE WILL ALSO BE GIVING 5% OF THE BIDS BOUGHT BY YOUR REFERRALS TO YOU FOR FREE SO BRING AS MUCH FRIENDS AS YOU CAN AND ACCUMULATE BIDS FOR FREE.

We will be up and working very soon. We are planning to put few auctions for bidding tonight and these will be for the public and not test auctions. You will be delivered what you win. Lets see if it works today. If it doesn't then we are definitely getting online tomorrow.

Thanks a lot to all of you again

Happy Bidding
TheBidGuru Team

TheBidGuru
  • TheBidGuru
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

We have put 10 new auctions for everyone to bid on. These are not test auctions so fasten your seat belts and go bidding. woot

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

My bids were also credited. Thank you.

Which browser is best for your site? It seemed based on experience last night that IE had the fewest glitches. A number of times last night the site logged me off when other people placed bids. Has that problem been addressed?

I really like a lot of your options - particularly the 85% cash. Does this option show up in checkout? Looks like you have a lot of potential.

TheBidGuru
  • TheBidGuru
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

My bids were also credited. Thank you.

Which browser is best for your site? It seemed based on experience last night that IE had the fewest glitches. A number of times last night the site logged me off when other people placed bids. Has that problem been addressed?

I really like a lot of your options - particularly the 85% cash. Does this option show up in checkout? Looks like you have a lot of potential.

Its right that the site is working best with IE. We are trying our best to make it compatible with most browsers. Hopefully most of the glitches will be removed in a day or two.

Thanks a lot for your support. We have received nice response.

TheBidGuru
  • TheBidGuru
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Auctions Live at the moment. Bid and win iPods, Cameras, Bid Packages and a lot more

IAmHere2Stay
  • IAmHere2Stay
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

I got my bid credits too. Thanks so much, bidguru!

JKDBlake
  • JKDBlake
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Verified not Varified and I cannot seem to log in at all even after receiving the welcome email.

TheBidGuru
  • TheBidGuru
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Verified not Varified and I cannot seem to log in at all even after receiving the welcome email.

Hi,
We know there were some problems yesterday with registering and logging in and we are working hard to resolve all of them to make shopping on our site a wonderful experience for all of you.

We have been getting many mails and replies with people saying that they like lot of our options and we are very delighted to know that. We also wanna say that we have lost on all the auctions that have been put up till now but we know thats how a Penny Auction works. We are determined to make this a great experience for all of you and for us as well. We are here to stay and to go vary far and I know we have all of you to support us.

Thanks for all the feedback and motivation.

Happy Bidding
TheBidGuru Administrator

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Ok, so how do we claim what we've won?

bella83
  • bella83
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Ok, so how do we claim what we've won?

What i did (maybe it'll help ya) i went to the closed auctions clicked the one i won and then there are options to claim product or cash.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I mean I know there are issues with the site, but this is just ridiculous. I won an iPod touch and a camera last night. Totally ended, said sold, my name on top, auctions removed from "Live" auctions, and everything. I come back today to claim my stuff and there is a bid over mine on both items, higher prices, and they are marked "sold" and everything. What the heck?! Luckily, I'm bidding on free bids, so I'm not losing anything. Otherwise, I'd be mad! Lol.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

I just pulled up the site - if you are s********7272 then it still shows you as the winner of the Nikon.

bella83
  • bella83
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

i had that prob too. said i was the winner but turned out i really wasn't! happened on a couple.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I just pulled up the site - if you are s********7272 then it still shows you as the winner of the Nikon.

no, i'm caylascreations,

IAmHere2Stay
  • IAmHere2Stay
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

The exact same thing happened with me too on the 50 bid pack.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

The exact same thing happened with me too on the 50 bid pack.

Hmm.. Well I won a 50 bid pack with my free bids and they actually gave it to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users