Background Image

TheBidGuru.com Discuss & Review: Updated by PAW: See Question on Page 3?

Started by TheBidGuru , Nov 09 2010 08:17 PM
get bids refund get cash get free bids win ipod shuffle win ipod touch

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

IAmHere2Stay
  • IAmHere2Stay
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Hmm.. Well I won a 50 bid pack with my free bids and they actually gave it to me.

You mean you won it last night or the first night?

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

You mean you won it last night or the first night?

Sorry, the first night.

IAmHere2Stay
  • IAmHere2Stay
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Sorry, the first night.

Yes, they gave me mine too. They were really great about that first night, weren't they?

I meant last night the exact same problem happened on my auctions too. Was trying to claim the auction after it ended and then saw all these other names over mine.

I do think this will be an interesting site once all those kinks are worked out.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Yes, they gave me mine too. They were really great about that first night, weren't they?

I meant last night the exact same problem happened on my auctions too. Was trying to claim the auction after it ended and then saw all these other names over mine.

I do think this will be an interesting site once all those kinks are worked out.

Me, too. They offer tons of perks and specials. Really like the idea, they just need a better script, developer, server, or all of the above! Lol.

TheBidGuru
  • TheBidGuru
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Hi all,

We have been working all over the weekend to resolve the problems with the website. You guys are right that the auctions were showing sold and then someone else's bid was placed. Actually there was such a problem that on the main page the auction showed sold and in the interior page the bidding continued. And to different users different things were visible for the same auction. We have completely resolved this and all other problems with the website that we found or were told by all of you.

We will be very grateful if you can point out other problems with the website. We will give 10 free bids to first 10 persons who come up with some bug in the website. All the problems need to be different. If someone has already mentioned a problem before you do then you won't get the 10 free bids.

If the above mentioned thing happens that the auction says "SOLD" and then other bids are placed it might also be due to the time lag or the user's internet speed being slow but if this thing happens after more than 15 seconds than it is a problem with the website.

As a token of goodwill, we will return all your bids if you are shown the winner of an auction and the auction is showing closed and then later some other bid is placed over yours. We hope this will be acceptable to all.

Thanks for all the enthusiasm and support.

Happy Bidding
TheBidGuru Team

TheBidGuru
  • TheBidGuru
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Hi,

We are pleased to inform you all that all the problems and issues with the website have been resolved through your support and we are coming online today.

On this Sunday, we have put up 15 HOT Auctions. So go win them all.

Happy Bidding
TheBidGuru Team

TheBidGuru
  • TheBidGuru
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Today we shipped all the Apple products through Apple website to all the respective winners. We request you all to inform your fellow friends and to spread the word when you receive the products as this will help us grow and to put bigger and better products for auction.

There is some problem with our PayPal. We are trying to resolve it and we will deliver the cash and Gift Cards as well in 2-3 days

Happy Bidding
TheBidGuru Team

bella83
  • bella83
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

just a note it still has a problem with showing peoples bids

IAmHere2Stay
  • IAmHere2Stay
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

This site is driving me crazy tonight. (I'm alyn007) Show's on my records and home page that I won the 50 bids and the amazon card. After the clock stopped on the zoom in page people keep bidding. Site doesn't allow me to bid after the clock has stopped (maybe cuz I'm registered as the high bidder on my page?). Anyway, especially annoying on amazon card auction cuz I had a bid butler set for 50 bids which was working before the clock hit 0 but after the clock stopped it didn't keep going even though everyone else was still bidding.

bella83
  • bella83
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

and your bid guru don't work well, i had used it and it don't work

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

This site is driving me crazy tonight. (I'm alyn007) Show's on my records and home page that I won the 50 bids and the amazon card. After the clock stopped on the zoom in page people keep bidding. Site doesn't allow me to bid after the clock has stopped (maybe cuz I'm registered as the high bidder on my page?). Anyway, especially annoying on amazon card auction cuz I had a bid butler set for 50 bids which was working before the clock hit 0 but after the clock stopped it didn't keep going even though everyone else was still bidding.

The clock showed 0. The picture had "sold out". The bid button said "sold". And for almost $3 worth of bids 2 bidders I have never seen continued over your bid and TemptedSaint's last bid.

Did anyone from here win the second night? I am concerned that more than script issues are at play on this site.

bella83
  • bella83
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

i won 30 bids.
And it seems all the live auctions disappeared.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

i won 30 bids.

They are still up on my screen.

IAmHere2Stay
  • IAmHere2Stay
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Jets, I thought I won the 2nd night on a 50 bid auction and something else (though I don't remember what it was now ... maybe a camera?) Anyway ... the same thing happened as is happening tonight. Bidders are allowed to bid on top of you after the clock has stopped and you can't place any more bids.

I didn't get credit for the 50 bid auction I thought I won that night. I emailed bidguru through their contact form last night too and never heard back about it.

IAmHere2Stay
  • IAmHere2Stay
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

i won 30 bids.

I show Mayur27 as the winner of that auction. Is that you Bella?

Do you guys see me winning the 50 bids and Amazon card (alyn007)?

It's when you click on the auction and zoom in on them the stats change (for me anyway).

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I knew after that first night when I was bidding on the bid pack and it never showed me that someone had outbid me that this site had HUGE issues.
I wont be spending money there...they need to scrap the script they are using and start over.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Jets, I thought I won the 2nd night on a 50 bid auction and something else (though I don't remember what it was now ... maybe a camera?) Anyway ... the same thing happened as is happening tonight. Bidders are allowed to bid on top of you after the clock has stopped and you can't place any more bids.

I didn't get credit for the 50 bid auction I thought I won that night. I emailed bidguru through their contact form last night too and never heard back about it.

I saw it happen to you both tonight and the other night. It happened to me the other night as well. I have sent emails and I had recorded the auctions the other night and I sent the video of the main page to them as well. I feel all bids should be returned to all players because of the glitches.

I like the options they are offering and I want this site to be legit - but I am just getting a bad feeling about this site.

bella83
  • bella83
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

no im survey and r there still auctions running? like i said they all disappeared 4 me:S:S

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

If you are survey than I feel much better. My screen shows you won the Nikon CoolPix.

IAmHere2Stay
  • IAmHere2Stay
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

no im survey and r there still auctions running? like i said they all disappeared 4 me:S:S

Bella, on my screen I see you being able to bid after the clock has already stopped (on the earlier auctions tonight I mean). What screen are you bidding on? The main page with all the auctions or on the zoom in page of the auctions? Do you show the clock has stopped when you bid or is it still going when you do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users