canada new penny auction penny auction canada

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

BidJx
  • BidJx
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

BidJx is a new penny auction website that has tons of great deals on brand name products. We deliever not only to the USA but also across Canada. We are live as of November 16th, 2010, and the first day of auctions is Monday November 22nd, 2010. So come check us out, tell us what you think, and tell your friends. www.bidjx.com

Also checkout our web PR release below.

The Revolution of Online Shopping

Over the last couple years the economy has dealt with the consequences of the rescission, but as regular means of retails such as stores felt the pinch, online retails sales have continued to grow and remain strong. A number of new means of online shopping have emerged and following suit www.bidjx.com , a new and innovated site that allows shoppers to take part in a penny auction has recently emerged. The site allows customers to place bid is 1 cent increments of a vast array of products, from laptops, gaming consoles, cameras to new and unique products such as iPads, Mac Air books and much more often under the astonishing price of $50.00. This new take on shopping not only puts excitement and entertainment back into shopping but allows customers to get products well below the retail price.

BidJx was the vision of two Alberta cousins, Parm and Nav Virk. Both had love and passion to setup their own businesses and this new online phenomenon appealed a great deal to their desire to create a revolutionary idea. Both cousins worked with a team of developers and web designers to create a elegant unique online store that gave customers a bang for their buck. To ensure that not only was the site different from others on the market but also to ensure security and reliable service the Virk’s created a bidjx.com not only as a transparent and honest site but one that was designed in a manner to handle traffic, ensure efficiency, and give customers the security and reliability to shop comfortably online.

To some it might seem farfetched that bidjx.com would be able to sell brand name products at such low prices, because how can they afford this? The answer is simple BidJx users simply register on the site, and buy BIDS. The users are charged 60 to 70 cents every time they place a bid on an auction item, every bid that is placed raises the price of the auction by a 1 cent increment and adds 15 seconds back onto the auction clock allowing other customers to place a bid if they want. This setup allows the company to sell various brand new brand name products at discounted price usually 90% cheaper than the retail suggested price.

This innovative concept and idea is not only effective but efficient, because any customer from anywhere in the world can place a bid, win, and get a brand new factory shipped items at slashed prices. But what is the chance of winning? Its as simple as “bid and believe” as BidJx says, the chance of getting that new iPad for $50.00 is realistic due to the fact that everyday many auctions end, and everyday new auctions being, so on that fact alone every customer has a chance to win every day if they just simply “bid and believe”.

With the vision that the two cousins had, they have developed bidjx.com, and hope to become the leading company in the online penny auction market, not only Canada but one day the world. At the current time services are available to users in Canada & USA, this is a large market with the potential of millions of clients. But both cousins believe that by being a honest, transparent and secure company they will finish ahead of the race, and bring a new era and revolutionize online shopping for the world.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Impressed with this site thus far. I won a gift card for an online retailer only to find out the retailer only ships to Canada. The owner worked out a deal with me, and I'm very pleased with the communication. I'll let you know once I win and receive a tangible gift. Thanks, BidJX.

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Do you have win limits in place? I noticed in the closed auctions that some winners had won 5+ items in the same day. I wasn't able to find too much info in either the faq or the help section. You are running a very high number of auctions each day for such a young site but then I did also notice that a lot of the closed auctions end at quite high prices, however I must add that most of the high priced ones were relating to free to bid auctions and much higher bid increments. I'll probably watch for a while before joining the fun.

I wish you luck with your new site :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

I'll probably watch for a while before joining the fun.

You're not a very good watcher :)

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

You're not a very good watcher :)

:smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

Yeah I know... I snagged a couple of bid packs and what was I to do? just let them sit there? :smilielol5:

I guess you seen that I just won the new assassins creed title so I will let you all know how fast the shipping is :)

p.s... I was still chuckling at your post, all the way through replying :smilielol5:

jonduke
  • jonduke
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Anyone notice the timer issues? Some serious lag and they need a server upgrade
Also, this site NEEDS a win limit, and a tweak of the bid butler too.

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Yeah...sometimes I was placing bids and they were taking a few seconds to register/show... I certainly agree on the win limits too... maybe restricted to the standard auctions and not including the bid4free auctions? but certainly something. It would be very easy to become greedy and dominate a site like this that is running so many auctions...maybe when a few PBs show up the owners will see the NEED for limits.

jonduke
  • jonduke
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

I changed my mind.
If you email them any problem at all they respond with lightning speed.
Extremely impressive and that alone made up for any doubts I had.
Customer service speaks volumes to me, and they are the quickest at responding to and resolving any issues at all.
VERY impressed so far.

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

I changed my mind.
Customer service speaks volumes to me, and they are the quickest at responding to and resolving any issues at all.
VERY impressed so far.

LOL...what did you change your mind on?

Good to hear the customer service is up to speed. I haven't tested the response times yet... I'm going to wait until there is reason on this one :)

Like I say though... I'll certainly let you all know what their shipping times are like :)

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

I changed my mind.
VERY impressed so far.

You're right... customer service replies are lightning speed. :)

I just burned off the bids I had left from yesterdays bid packs by running up a greedy player there... The need for win limits is pretty evident. I think they could waive the limits on the bid 4 free auctions but to allow unlimited wins on the standard items is pretty wild LOL. Anyways it felt really good running up mr/ms/mrs greedy as at least I know they didn't profit from the auction and hand full of test bids I had left from yesterday :smilielol5:

I won't be returning to the site until they have limits in place (although will run mr/ms/mrs greedy up on the bid 4 free auctions just for fun :smilielol5: ) but wish you all well with your bidding there.

I will let you know when my game shows up :)

jonduke
  • jonduke
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

I also think they need to lower some of the "winning fees"
The Bid 4 Free auctions are great, but when you have to pay an additional $2 for 25 bids, $3.25 for 50 bids, and $7.95 for 100 bids, it just doesn't make sense. They should all be the same charge of a MAXIMUM of $2.00.

And that is just for the "bid 4 free" auctions.
The bid packages alone, where you use actual bids to win bids have a "winning fee" of $5.25 for 25 bids and $7.95 for 50. Again, I think it should be standard and that both are too high.

Other than those two points, I think it's a wicked site, and again...for me, the whole lightning fast replies to any inquires says a LOT.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

The Bid 4 Free auctions are great, but when you have to pay an additional $2 for 25 bids, $3.25 for 50 bids, and $7.95 for 100 bids, it just doesn't make sense. They should all be the same charge of a MAXIMUM of $2.00.

The bid packages alone, where you use actual bids to win bids have a "winning fee" of $5.25 for 25 bids and $7.95 for 50. Again, I think it should be standard and that both are too high.

Other than those two points, I think it's a wicked site, and again...for me, the whole lightning fast replies to any inquires says a LOT.

The Bid4Free 100 Bids I won last night actually had a TEN dollar fee. Yes, ten dollars. Ridiculous.

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

I agree... it is a very high fee to have to pay just for a bid pack to be added to your account. Even a $2.00 is quite high for such a transaction but certainly an improvement on the current charges. Are you bidding there yet? don't tell me that real****u is you? LOL... or are you a Fl******n maybe? LOL.

The Bid4Free 100 Bids I won last night actually had a TEN dollar fee. Yes, ten dollars. Ridiculous.

Holy Schmolly :eek: 10 bucks for a bid pack to be administered to your account :eek: Geez!!

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I know. Crazy. Luckily, I won it for just 10, so it only cost me 20ish total.

bidjx.com

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

I know. Crazy. Luckily, I won it for just 10, so it only cost me 20ish total.

bidjx.com

Still a result at 20 bucks but all the same... you're spot on... that's a crazy winning fee for a bid pack :eek:

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Out of interest do you still think that this site NEEDS win limits?

jonduke
  • jonduke
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Haha..yes I do. I think the site is great and customer service is, like you said, almost instant, but I do think they need limits for sure. Still awaiting the arrival of my win(s) though before spending any more on bids. Seeing SO many auctions coming up makes me cautious and I need to know they are 100% legit first, and will update you as soon as the do. I live extremely close to them so I hope that means I should get them that much quicker.
Cheers!

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Haha..yes I do. I think the site is great and customer service is, like you said, almost instant, but I do think they need limits for sure. Still awaiting the arrival of my win(s) though before spending any more on bids. Seeing SO many auctions coming up makes me cautious and I need to know they are 100% legit first, and will update you as soon as the do. I live extremely close to them so I hope that means I should get them that much quicker.
Cheers!

There are certainly players already filling their boots there that's for sure. Win limits will be nice to see if they ever decide to implement any (funny 'cos they were almost instant to reply to every message I have sent them so far but when I asked about limits I didn't get any response at all). I have been very cautious there too... haven't spent more than a couple of hundred bucks so far... spoke to them again earlier and they said that my game should be here in the morning so like I said in the other thread... if that's the case then that's awesomely fast given that I only won it over the weekend. Seems we are both viewing this site from the same angles and treating it with the same mind set ;) I hope it all pans out to be good though as I'm really liking it so far :)

new bidder
  • new bidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Out of interest do you still think that this site NEEDS win limits?

Sorry to butt in Neverwalks, I think all traditional Penny Auction sites need to have win limits in place.

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Sorry to butt in Neverwalks, I think all traditional Penny Auction sites need to have win limits in place.

No worries at all New bidder... you aren't butting in my friend... this is a forum and all opinions are very welcome :)

What's more... I absolutely agree with you :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: canada, new penny auction, penny auction canada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users