Background Image

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Anyone bid on PennyFragrances? I bought bids yesterday..paid through Paypal.. and they still haven't been added to my account. I emailed them 3 times through support..twice about my bids and once a few days ago with a few questions regarding win limits...no replies at all from them..yet they send me about 2 or 3 newsletters daily. Seems like the auction start times keep changing too. Strange site with the same 4 people winning pretty much every auction. I'm thinking about doing a charge back since I never got my bids. Anyone ever win and receive their wins on this site?

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Bid there but never won.. I agree the newsletters are ridiculous, I get at least 4 a day and all advertising very cheap bid packages.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Every auction ends at under 10 cents...except the one I happened to bid on, of course :smilielol5:
Still no reply from them..still no bids in my account...I don't even want to bid there now

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

Anyone bid on PennyFragrances? I bought bids yesterday..paid through Paypal.. and they still haven't been added to my account. I emailed them 3 times through support..twice about my bids and once a few days ago with a few questions regarding win limits...no replies at all from them..yet they send me about 2 or 3 newsletters daily. Seems like the auction start times keep changing too. Strange site with the same 4 people winning pretty much every auction. I'm thinking about doing a charge back since I never got my bids. Anyone ever win and receive their wins on this site?

Hi caveninit, how do you plan to go about your chargeback? Through PayPal or Credit Card company? Just wondering because as we all know PayPal doesn't refund payments for bids about 95% of the time.:mad:

And if you do still go through PayPal, then what are your processes? Just wondering because everytime I get screwed, there's basically no way out and no way back, just nothing but losses. :(

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I have never had a problem getting a refund from paypal..I just NEVER tick off the box for "virtual goods". I explain that I made a purchase and didn't receive it and that they haven't responded to emails. I always get my refunds when they don't deliver what I pay for.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I have never had a problem getting a refund from paypal..I just NEVER tick off the box for "virtual goods". I explain that I made a purchase and didn't receive it and that they haven't responded to emails. I always get my refunds when they don't deliver what I pay for.

Yeah - if you don't get the bids then you aren't even getting the virtual purchase. I wonder if their script is from Sonik Technologies...

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

My Paypal payment was made to "Jessica Wallert"..I just emailed her using the email address she has listed with Paypal. Hope she replies...I mentioned in my email about what I consider red flags about her site....no bids credited, same 5 people bidding and winning every auction every day, no info about the company or terms listed anywhere on site, auction start times keep changing, no replies to emails.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Day 3..still no bids, no replies to emails..charge back has been filed.
Don't waste your time (or money!) with this one!!!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Whois Record More >
Reverse Whois: "jessica wallert" owns about11 other domains
Registrant:
jessica wallert
14 horizon view dr
farmingville, New York 11738
United States

Domain Name: PENNYFRAGRANCES.COM
Created on: 14-Oct-10
Expires on: 14-Oct-11
Last Updated on: 29-Oct-10

Administrative Contact:
wallert, jessica
14 horizon view dr
United States
(631) 512-5801 Fax --

Technical Contact:
wallert, jessica
14 horizon view dr
United States
(631) 512-5801 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

gee...she lives really close to me! LOL!

hey cave, want me to knock on her door and deliver a personal message? :smilielol5:
I once used my dog to dry my hands... :blink:

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

gee...she lives really close to me! LOL!

hey cave, want me to knock on her door and deliver a personal message? :smilielol5:

Seriously??? know something funny...she's the next town over from me....lol..
I'm in Ronk. :smilielol5:

momoffourgirls2010
  • momoffourgirls2010
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Hello Cavenit. I apologize sincerely for the issue with the bids. They should have been credited to you automatically. Apparently, they were not. If you would like, I will go on to Paypal right now and issue you your money back. I have also been having a problem with the contact us page on the site. The emails are not being sent to me. If you would like to email me directly my email address is pennyfragrances@yahoo.com My website is legitimate. I do have quite a few "regulars: who have signed up and purchased many bids and since there are not that many people signed up yet, they keep winning. If you would like I will send you the email of some people who have won (with their permission of course) to show you that people are actually winning. Any questions, please contact me on here or at pennyfragrances@yahoo.com until I resolve the issue with the site contact.

momoffourgirls2010
  • momoffourgirls2010
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Also if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them.

momoffourgirls2010
  • momoffourgirls2010
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

P.S. Cavenit......Even though the money was credited back to you, I gave you 50 Bids for your trouble.

momoffourgirls2010
  • momoffourgirls2010
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

no message

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Update...
I heard from the owner, Jessica, today. She sent me an email stating that the contact form isn't working properly on her site. She gave me my bids, so I guess I'll give it a try. I did mention to her that she really needs win limits on her site as the same 5 people are still winning everything. I am going to use my bids tonight and report back. Most auctions are still ending at under 10 cents.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

There are now win limits on the site. Good move on her part....now she needs more players. I suggested she offer a bid pack at PennyAuctionCoupon..
I have to say, I think she really wants to run an honest site, and I'm willing to give the site a chance...cuz I LOVE perfume...and I want it to be a good site!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidding, cheap, designer fragrances, discount, penny auction, penny auctions, penny fragrances, pennyfragrances, sale, sonik technologies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users