Started by BidShark , Nov 21 2010 12:49 AM

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

1undecided1
  • 1undecided1
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I went to zaney tonight just to see if anything was new. To my surprise they had a couple of new items and when I checked my account there were bid credits there that I had not paid for. Here's hoping that I will get my merchandise:S

BidderMan
  • BidderMan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I went to zaney tonight just to see if anything was new. To my surprise they had a couple of new items and when I checked my account there were bid credits there that I had not paid for. Here's hoping that I will get my merchandise:S

All I can say is enjoy your extra bids and the few auctions ending in 3 days...but I still wouldn't advise purchasing any more bids or paying for any auctions that you may win. Until I actually receive the 10 items that I've won and paid for since mid-October (6 weeks ago), I am remaining very skeptical about Zaneybid. Even if I do receive my items, they've still left a bad taste in my mouth.

Proceed with caution...

Bidderman

nancy1
  • nancy1
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Has anyone heard from Zaneybids except for the letter?:mad:

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Has anyone heard from Zaneybids except for the letter?:mad:

Nope, not yet.
Maybe it was to delay anyone taking any action against them so they could close all their accounts and hit the road??
Dang, this makes me furious! I don't understand what their angle is, besides basically stealing money from a ton of people!!*huh*:S:mad:*huh*:S:mad:*huh*
Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
Mark Twain

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Has anyone received anything from zaneybid after their last email?:S
Mark Twain

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

NADA ZIP ZERO Willie is still not answering emails or returning phone calls.

BidderMan
  • BidderMan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Nope..NOTHING..I've tried to contact them via email, facebook, their contact us page, calling the lame toll free number on their site. I haven't received any response or had any of my questions answered.

BUT TODAY I received a call/voicemail from "Willie" (although I find it hard to believe it's his real name) at Zaneybid.com. I didn't get the message til tonight so I didn't have a chance to return the call. I will try calling him back tomorrow. I'll let you know if I get any NEW UPDATES on Zaneybid.

Has Anyone Else Received A Call From ZaneyBid.com this week?

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Nope..NOTHING..I've tried to contact them via email, facebook, their contact us page, calling the lame toll free number on their site. I haven't received any response or had any of my questions answered.

BUT TODAY I received a call/voicemail from "Willie" (although I find it hard to believe it's his real name) at Zaneybid.com. I didn't get the message til tonight so I didn't have a chance to return the call. I will try calling him back tomorrow. I'll let you know if I get any NEW UPDATES on Zaneybid.

No call back, but I actually got through to their "customer service" line today. The guy said someone would call me back within the day, but nothing. Not that I'm suprised though...
Mark Twain

nancy1
  • nancy1
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

woot I got a call yesterday from Willie and he said he was going to try to get things sent out about mid week.

1undecided1
  • 1undecided1
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I am so tempted to use the rest of my bids, hope that I win and not pay for the auction and just let it sit there. The bids were free so I'm not loosing out but will save someone who plans to pay for nothing!

startover4
  • startover4
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

They finally closed down... I hope its just my internet but I cant even get on there. :(

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Think it's just your internet. I can still connect (not that I want to).

nancy1
  • nancy1
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

No word and it is Friday. They said we would hear by the middle of the week. No auctions posted. No emails so what do you think is going on?*huh*

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

No word and it is Friday. They said we would hear by the middle of the week. No auctions posted. No emails so what do you think is going on?*huh*

I think the owners are having a great time on our dime...:mad:
If they actually cared, I would think they would stop putting items up and start contacting those who have been waiting months and months for items, or just simply issue some refunds...
Mark Twain

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

I finally spoke to Willie and want to share what we spoke about:

Yes he has had one problem after another & we have been waiting & waitng for word from him or our wins. After talking with him, I feel confident we will ALL receive our wins and this should be by Christmas.

Whether Zaney survives or not, Willie is going to honor any wins. I will say he has some pretty good future ideas for the site & if things work out for him, you will see some positive changes with Zaney. Once he has everyone caught up to date on shipments, he plans on shipping within a 2 to 3 days time frame. He is aware of the damage this has done to Zaney & his reputation and is working to repair that.

I hope this eases some minds, at least for what you are currently owed!

startover4
  • startover4
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

What assures you of this? what could have happened that he couldn't contact anyone for months yet still put up auctions?

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

What assures you of this? what could have happened that he couldn't contact anyone for months yet still put up auctions?

I can't say for sure why he didn't contact everyone. All I can do, is make assumptions. Personally, I think sometimes when people run into extreme problems, they do one of 2 things. Deal with it or go silent for lack of what to say. All I can tell you is he seemed sincere to me and did assure me we would get our wins. So we have until Christmas to find out if he is truly sincere. After that, well your guess would be as good as mine. I hope he keeps his word.

gary789
  • gary789
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

I have called several times, I always get to talk to a nice lady and I am assured someone will call me back about my wins and when they will be shipped, but nobody ever calls and no returned emails..

BidShark
  • BidShark
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I have called several times, I always get to talk to a nice lady and I am assured someone will call me back about my wins and when they will be shipped, but nobody ever calls and no returned emails..

Same with me....:(
Mark Twain

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Candy;

Here is hoping you are right and Mr. Willie will send us what we have won. I have 4 items paid for and waiting to ship and I still have hundreds of bids in my account I'm afraid to use just in case I win again and have to pay the final and shipping on.

Come on Zaney at least send out another Newsletter assuring us of your intention to send out what is paid for...

I've called and emailed as well and have gotten no response!

I really got scared as my emails BOUNCE from them and I even contacted the Admin of the site from the program they are using that is listed on ICANN... They were nice to send me two email addresses for them but neither of them worked for me - again they both bounced back and the calls to the 800 number do not get a reply..

I sure hope I get my wins but what am I to do with the remaining bids I have?

Hmmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users