Started by BidShark , Nov 21 2010 12:49 AM

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Me too rotary if they had me really young....lol........I actually was talking to the doctor today for my eye exam and i mentioned i graduated in 2005 and it made me feel so old.....Also everyone i received an interesting email last night from zaneybid and i will soon post it with as soon as they reply.....Its so funny when someone can accuse you of slander but why can't i accuse them of fraud..
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

OLD....? That must make me Super Old.... Graduated in 1984, 3 Kids... 19, 21 and 26.... Married only ONE TIME -No Divorices.... going strong for 26 years....

Hey... Did I miss it...? Where is the Video??? I talked with Marion and it is a HE not a SHE ... he sounds like he may be the young ganster looking one you were talking about.... Owes me $155

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Haha :) I'm 21. No telling who those people were, but it does sound like they know exactly who "Willy" is.

Lord do I feel like the old lady after hearing those ages .... You're halfway to 50 Ty .... I'm 7 years away ... I could be all your moms .... hey that's an idea - You are all grounded, go to your room and no electronics for a month tttteeeeehhhhheeee

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Lord do I feel like the old lady after hearing those ages .... You're halfway to 50 Ty .... I'm 7 years away ... I could be all your moms .... hey that's an idea - You are all grounded, go to your room and no electronics for a month tttteeeeehhhhheeee

LOL :) Then you'd have no one to bid against! Sounds like fun for you! :)

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

LOL :) Then you'd have no one to bid against! Sounds like fun for you! :)

Ah actually I figured Deenie, pennydealz, ladyk and I could all pull up our rockers, afgans and walkers and duke it out between ourselves .... That is what is funny about the net .... there is no age, no gender, no race etc .... unless YOU choose to put it out there. So it really tends to level the field. Part of what I like about online socialization, nothing matters other than what gets typed on the keyboard

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Ah actually I figured Deenie, pennydealz, ladyk and I could all pull up our rockers, afgans and walkers and duke it out between ourselves

Hahahahahahaha! My husband is looking at me funny because I'm laughing out loud. You're awesome, Windy! :)

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Hahahahahahaha! My husband is looking at me funny because I'm laughing out loud. You're awesome, Windy! :)

Thanks ... I always swore if I turned into "June Cleaver" (as my hubby calls my mom) or the grey haired lady in the bad polyester pants and floral top, it was time to call it quits. I do have to claim the grey hair tho - figured it was time to let it go natural. Helps that my daughter is 12 and tells me I am the coolest mom in her class. Maturity and experience don't have to mean BOOOOORING

PennyDealz
  • PennyDealz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Ah actually I figured Deenie, pennydealz, ladyk and I could all pull up our rockers, afgans and walkers and duke it out between ourselves .... That is what is funny about the net .... there is no age, no gender, no race etc .... unless YOU choose to put it out there. So it really tends to level the field. Part of what I like about online socialization, nothing matters other than what gets typed on the keyboard

Hey, hey, hey! I don't need a walker just yet Posted Image

LadyK
  • LadyK
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

LOL this is too funny... My rocker will do me just fine Windy.... lets see... Rock back... Rock forward, BID... Rock back... Rock forward, BID...The timing should be perfect!!!! I'M IN.... now all of you go to your rooms!

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

LOL this is too funny... My rocker will do me just fine Windy.... lets see... Rock back... Rock forward, BID... Rock back... Rock forward, BID...The timing should be perfect!!!! I'M IN.... now all of you go to your rooms!

ROFLMAO ... I figured us "OLD LADIES/GENTLEMEN" should send the kids to the room so the adults can talk :seeya:

deenie61
  • deenie61
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

oh well, since it's already out there....I'm sorta prepared, have a couple canes and a walker LOL. But I don't have one foot in the grave just yet, had 3 back surgeries last year. Really! I have a few more months to enjoy my 40's (which sounds like the end of the line to you youngun's).But then I do live alone with a couple of cats.....

deenie61
  • deenie61
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

hey, I know we drifted off topic but what happened with Zaneybids? Did the dog end up eating the video? Feel like I missed something...did I? Anyone hear anything more at all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users