Background Image

YayaBid- Penny Auction Selling Colorado Real Estate

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Nov 22 2010 08:15 PM
17099 e. atlantic aurora colorado for sale penny auction real estate real estate auction yayabid yayabid.com

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Discuss: New Penny Auction to Sell Real Estate Here!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

I am sorry, but I have to say BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

How can they put a reserve on this? It is unfair to the bidders. ANYONE who bids prior to the reserve is doing so because they are not aware of the reserve.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
PennyPurses.com The ORIGINAL penny auction site for purses.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I am sorry, but I have to say BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

How can they put a reserve on this? It is unfair to the bidders. ANYONE who bids prior to the reserve is doing so because they are not aware of the reserve.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

180,000 bids required.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

I will sell you my house via penny auction if I can set a reserve like that.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

180,000 bids required.

Yeah, she told me it was on the site too the reserve but I only saw it on the FAQ's page.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I will sell you my house via penny auction if I can set a reserve like that.

I wonder how the end price with be recorded with the state for tax purposes, 180K+ bids or a sale of $1800? Hm.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

I understand that they do not want to risk losing the house, but 180,000 bids will be wasted.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I understand that they do not want to risk losing the house, but 180,000 bids will be wasted.

I guess they'd refund the bids to the bidders, just a lot of time would be spent.. would be interesting to see, not many (anyone know of any) penny auctions have gotten 180k bids on an auction (by real bidders)...

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

JKDBlake
  • JKDBlake
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

I know many of the auctions are bids but for the few tangible auctions that have been completed has anyone received their item? I got a call from yayabid.com the day of ill-fated house auction saying my itouch was being shipped that day. Then their site went down during the house auction and a week passed along with an unanswered email without the arrival of the itouch. I wonder how they can expect people to invest in bidding on a house when they aren't even shipping items in a remotely timely manner! The itouch is supposed to be my daughter's "big" X-mas gift and now I don't whether it will come or not! Be careful with this site and house auction....will let you know if I get my itouch.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I know many of the auctions are bids but for the few tangible auctions that have been completed has anyone received their item? I got a call from yayabid.com the day of ill-fated house auction saying my itouch was being shipped that day. Then their site went down during the house auction and a week passed along with an unanswered email without the arrival of the itouch. I wonder how they can expect people to invest in bidding on a house when they aren't even shipping items in a remotely timely manner! The itouch is supposed to be my daughter's "big" X-mas gift and now I don't whether it will come or not! Be careful with this site and house auction....will let you know if I get my itouch.

That's very interesting. When I spoke with them on the phone I'm pretty sure she told me all items had been fulfilled, mainly to people who came by the open house. I wondered if you had received it.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

JKDBlake
  • JKDBlake
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

I'll keep everyone updated.

JKDBlake
  • JKDBlake
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Still no word...

flostradamos
  • flostradamos
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

man im really interested to see how this one pans out.
My mom got in an argument at the car wash other lady said "get out of my face i don't know you" my mom said "google me b%tch" rofl she's 65 LOL

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

What kind of bids did they get? I see the auction has 4 days left.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I hope you get your iTouch in time....I would be freaking out!

flostradamos
  • flostradamos
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

yea whats the status on that itouch? curious to see how their shipping is there or if they have shipped?
My mom got in an argument at the car wash other lady said "get out of my face i don't know you" my mom said "google me b%tch" rofl she's 65 LOL

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

yea whats the status on that itouch? curious to see how their shipping is there or if they have shipped?

Like I said I talked to the woman the phone, I think it's the owner's daughter /also a real estate agent and she told me items were picked up at the open house (and I had noticed you won, so was wondering)...

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

JKDBlake
  • JKDBlake
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

I don't live in CO so I couldn't get to the open house. I did get the following message a few minutes ago:

Julie,
I very much apologize about the delayed arrival of your iPod. We had a
very stressful week due to the crash of the website last Friday. We have
ordered your iPod directly from the apple store. It should be arriving

between December 13th and December 15th.

Just to clarify the address:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please let us know if that is not the correct address. Thank you very
much for your patience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us
directly at 303-554-5764.

Thanks,
The Yayabid Team

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Glad to hear that!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

JKDBlake
  • JKDBlake
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

My itouch arrived today! Thank you yayabid!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 17099 e. atlantic, aurora, colorado, for sale, penny auction, real estate, real estate auction, yayabid, yayabid.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users