Started by BOSS1 , Nov 24 2010 07:40 PM

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

BOSS1
  • BOSS1
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I have been involved in the penny auctions for about 1 month ago when I found one auction by mistake. I quickly got to using a number of them and find that they are quite addictive. It is better than watching TV and a lot more expensive. Nevertheless, I really enjoy them. I want to hear from other participants and will share my experiences as well. I was quite pleased to learn that PAW exists.

BOSS1

bidz4fun
  • bidz4fun
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Since your new with penny auctions, one of the first things you should know is that jumping and sniping are not appreciated by respected bidders. It definitely is not the way to gain respect from other bidders. Personally, when someone jumps me, I go to any lengths to make sure those jumpers and snipers do not win the auction. That may part of the reason why you find it so expensive. :wink:

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

Welcome to the forum

Tim

AuctionJunky
  • AuctionJunky
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Welcome to PAW Boss1

Is it just me or does Boss1 and Bidz4Fun already know eachother. lol

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

and you need to read the rules of a sites to about win limits in a day i agree he has stuck his nose in a couple of my auctions and that maeans to me i throw 500 more bids on the auto bidder lol

Nancy
  • Nancy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Yep on Bidcactus, he is a terrible jumper, I have watched him on many occasions.

So let me say welcome to forum and please read the posts here on respect and jumping.

bidz4fun
  • bidz4fun
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

And apparently I am not the only one familiar with BOSS1. And I agree Nancy he is one of the worst jumpers on that site. I know from first hand experience. Not only did he not win the auctions I was on, he cost him/herself on everything else they bid on too. If someone jumps on me, I bid every time I see their name up on something, until they either stop or I win. This could become very costly so hopefully he/she takes our experience and learns from it.:rolleyes:

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

he picking fights with some real heavy bidders to 4 names i seen on there that will make your wallet hurt lol

kimbers
  • kimbers
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

isn't respect a form of collusion. Anyways a jumper will eventually pay and yes Boss1 will have a much lighter wallet from my experience.

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

welcome boss1. been in some auctions with u too. dont take everyones comments in a negative way...think of it as more of a helpful tip and a way to save some money. :wink:

bidz4fun
  • bidz4fun
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

isn't respect a form of collusion. Anyways a jumper will eventually pay and yes Boss1 will have a much lighter wallet from my experience.

No, respect is a form of intelligence. Having respect means not jumping into an auction with someone at $14+ when they have been on the item since the beginning. I have no problem defending auctions against anyone but that is just being ignorant. We all know jumpers are like pond scum or dog crap on the bottom of your shoe on penny auction sites, just being honest. So no I'm not colluding.

bidz4fun
  • bidz4fun
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

he picking fights with some real heavy bidders to 4 names i seen on there that will make your wallet hurt lol

Yup, he's definitely going up against the wrong people at times. You think he will get it sooner or later? Well they do say addicts do stupid things till they get their head on straight. And before anyone gives me crap for that comment.....it was a JOKE, he said in his first post he was addicted to PA's now. JOKE LOL :smilielol5:

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Having respect means not jumping into an auction with someone at $14+ when they have been on the item since the beginning.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

bidz4fun
  • bidz4fun
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Thank You...doing this just pisses bidders off! :o

4k5Hood
  • 4k5Hood
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

First of all i want to share one thing. i am very new of this forum. I am trying to gain the knowledge about the penny auction. How penny auction work and tips to win this. Can anybody of this forum that can teach me or tips , that i can win the product at very cheap price.
Thanks

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

lol boss1 just all the post

EricThriller
  • EricThriller
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello. Brand new to the penny auction watch forums. I searched through this site and I have to say it has so many resources to find out everything you need to know about penny auctions. Thanks for all of the help to make penny auctions reliable and fun.

I am pretty new to penny auctions and I just finished my first bidding and I have to say It was a lot of fun. Very thrilling to be competing for such great offers.

What are some of your favorite auction sites?

bidz4fun
  • bidz4fun
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

So BOSS1 how do you like being jumped? Too bad you didn't get that Shell card today. :rofl:

AngelEyes
  • AngelEyes
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

bidz4fun....I totally agree with you...this person has time and time jumped people in auctions and ends up paying way more than the retail value...
to BOSS1....show respect and you will get some back ..I know you are a newb..but try respecting other bidders and bid with Honour.....or you could find your wallet very light soon enough as all it will take is for you to piss off one real Heavyweight....

AngelEyes
  • AngelEyes
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I guess metormorphace1 did not appreciate what BOSS1 was doing today @bidcactus and made him pay.....when are you ever going to learn...my goodness!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users