Hello to everyone.

Started by BOSS1 , Nov 24 2010 07:40 PM

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Pretty sure this user just likes losing all of his money. How many times will you bang your head against the wall before you learn, Boss1? I see from tonight it is going to take another few bashes against that wall.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

lol you no boss1 every post on here you have pissed someone off and do not be fooled there is a thing called revenge bidding instead of doing what your doing your not going to win alot of auctions without caosting you a small fortune

AngelEyes
  • AngelEyes
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

well,there goes another one at a high cost....all he is doing is making a lot of enemies...wonder if BOSS1 is thinking that by trying to jump and flex his/her muscle is going to earn him respect in this community while it is the other way around.
I know that I have not let him win anything anytime he has tried jumping me but that is only to send him a message ...obviously he/she does not seem to register it at all.
All I can say to BOSS1 is goodluck as you will be paying for every aution if you keep up your work...remember:"you have to sleep on the bed that you make"...
you have noone else but yourself to blame for it....

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

well,there goes another one at a high cost....all he is doing is making a lot of enemies...wonder if BOSS1 is thinking that by trying to jump and flex his/her muscle is going to earn him respect in this community while it is the other way around.
I know that I have not let him win anything anytime he has tried jumping me but that is only to send him a message ...obviously he/she does not seem to register it at all.
All I can say to BOSS1 is goodluck as you will be paying for every aution if you keep up your work...remember:"you have to sleep on the bed that you make"...
you have noone else but yourself to blame for it....

WoW...no wonder you have been greeted with such hostility... look forward to seeing you around again...

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

And apparently I am not the only one familiar with BOSS1. And I agree Nancy he is one of the worst jumpers on that site. I know from first hand experience. Not only did he not win the auctions I was on, he cost him/herself on everything else they bid on too. If someone jumps on me, I bid every time I see their name up on something, until they either stop or I win. This could become very costly so hopefully he/she takes our experience and learns from it.:rolleyes:

This user is familiar with me now too... and I will take the same route you're taking ;)

he picking fights with some real heavy bidders to 4 names i seen on there that will make your wallet hurt lol

The user should learn to look through the ended auctions to determine who is who ;)

So BOSS1 how do you like being jumped? Too bad you didn't get that Shell card today. :rofl:

Didn't get the iTunes card either...

Pretty sure this user just likes losing all of his money. How many times will you bang your head against the wall before you learn, Boss1? I see from tonight it is going to take another few bashes against that wall.

I watched that one Dude... over in Dawg land yeah? ...so is this user just basically losing a pile of cash? after taking the hiding from you they came after me on a different site :smilielol5:

lol you no boss1 every post on here you have pissed someone off and do not be fooled there is a thing called revenge bidding instead of doing what your doing your not going to win alot of auctions without caosting you a small fortune

Let the games begin LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

i dont swet him he tried on a xbox bundle i was in i still kicked his assand then the site suspended him and gave me back the bids he cost me because he was over his win linits lol

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

i dont swet him he tried on a xbox bundle i was in i still kicked his assand then the site suspended him and gave me back the bids he cost me because he was over his win linits lol

LOL...I wasn't sweating at all either ;) ...just found it amusing how many bidders this user has managed to annoy.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

ya i no he tried around 5 times on me and has not won yet and im not dum i no when to back out and whos who the guty just does not learn and the bidder that do it you no if they just saved up the cash and waited and picked what they realy want and go after itthey would win and start getting a little respect but latly the bidders that do it are more like early summer morning when the nats are fly by your face and you have to swat them away lol

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

ya i no he tried around 5 times on me and has not won yet and im not dum i no when to back out and whos who the guty just does not learn and the bidder that do it you no if they just saved up the cash and waited and picked what they realy want and go after itthey would win and start getting a little respect but latly the bidders that do it are more like early summer morning when the nats are fly by your face and you have to swat them away lol

Very strange choice of bidding strategy LOL... and certainly a LOT more expensive than watching TV that's for sure :smilielol5: ...even more so by playing the way that they are playing.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

one of the first things i learned is to walk away lolonce i learned that thats when things payed off now i do pretty goood for my self speaking off tv watched the town today not a bad flick

AngelEyes
  • AngelEyes
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

well,if BOSS1 thinks that this is better than watching TV,then he had better get used to watching his $$$$ saying goodbye to him day after day...wonder what he is going to take up as a hobby next...
It is nothing personal but jumping and taking on more than you can chew it going to give you both a tooth and a headache man.......go outside,get some fresh air and think hard at what you are doing...not doing yourself any favours for certain.
If you were looking for 5 mins of fame,then you are going to be doing it at a very hefty cost.....
Remember that the stuff that the PA sites run in a day,gets repeated again and again so bid wisely .

bidz4fun
  • bidz4fun
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

It's funny that BOSS1 hasn't responded back, after all he did start this thread. Well, when I see his name come on BC I get all giddy now. It's just so much fun to jump his auctions and make sure he doesn't win them, after all that's what he does to me and apparently everyone else judging from this thread. You'd think he'd learn but some people just don't get it. I can't believe how much money this guy has lost just on BC alone. I have seen his name on other sites but don't know how he does on them. Now I see on BC there is a BOSS2, so if it's any relation to BOSS1 and bids the same way Good Luck, Bud!!! LOL

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

It's funny that BOSS1 hasn't responded back, after all he did start this thread......LOL

The warm, friendly welcome may be a bit overwhelming for him/her.

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Hi, I hope this isn't too dumb a question. I have been bidding now for a few months and recognize most of you from several sites. I want to respect my fellow bidders and not be considered a "jumper" so the question is when is it ok to enter the auction? I don't think starting from the earliest bidding is very good strategy. Is it so terrible to want to get something for a good price? I enjoy the spirit of the game like most but I can't afford to overpay for items, so just wondering at what point it is considered "bad form" to get into the auction? I started on quibids where some items can go for many hours so there will typically be several bidders investing a few hundred bucks on some high end items. I won a $1600 item on quibids but that was after investing a few hundred bucks including final price. I wasn't in that auction as one of the first, but I feel I earned it having spent several hours and $$ on it. So please clearify what is considered "jumping".

Smithfield
  • Smithfield
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

And now he's on another site on another auction that a very HUGE bidder has already tagged and will not lose :lol:

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

he knows what he is doing is messed up thats why he has not defended him self he just does not care

bidz4fun
  • bidz4fun
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Hi, I hope this isn't too dumb a question. I have been bidding now for a few months and recognize most of you from several sites. I want to respect my fellow bidders and not be considered a "jumper" so the question is when is it ok to enter the auction? I don't think starting from the earliest bidding is very good strategy. Is it so terrible to want to get something for a good price? I enjoy the spirit of the game like most but I can't afford to overpay for items, so just wondering at what point it is considered "bad form" to get into the auction? I started on quibids where some items can go for many hours so there will typically be several bidders investing a few hundred bucks on some high end items. I won a $1600 item on quibids but that was after investing a few hundred bucks including final price. I wasn't in that auction as one of the first, but I feel I earned it having spent several hours and $$ on it. So please clearify what is considered "jumping".

Hi wicked. In my opinion jumping in on someone that has been on the auction since the beginning and is 100+ bids into it is jumping. I have no problem with people who come in late like with a few minutes to countdown and put up a fight if they have thrown in a few bids a long the way to say "Hey I'm interested." And like you said some auctions go forever and I think a lot of sites look at jumping differently, but to me jumping in if the first person has stopped bidding is okay....if they are still interested you'll likely see them throw a few bids in here and there or maybe even wait till things slow down. I think also that it's the ones that consistently jump that aggravate most of us, never claiming any auction ever. And of course you have the ones that jump in and bid a bunch on a lot of auctions and never win anything, they're either stupid or just plain ignorant. There is a lot of that at Bidcactus. Anyway just my opinion and I'm sure there are others who feel differently, but hopefully with a few opinions you can get some kinda handle on what we think jumping is. Good Luck out there!!

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Check out this thread - a lot of great thoughts:

http://www.pennyauct...ng-jumping.html

AngelEyes
  • AngelEyes
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

This idiot still has not learned any manners yet and keeps on getting his a** kicked and comes back for more punishment...
My guess is he will never learn....

AngelEyes
  • AngelEyes
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

My goodness....lol...is this guy for real..I just cannot help it but was watching him jump the wrong guy tonight@BC and got whooped!.....
Please dude...you are just notmaking any sense to anyone including myself....
It is not my place to tellyou ...but you are throwing $$$ away as well as pissing off a lot of people...bid with some honour and integrity and save yourself and others $$$....

TheBidder
  • TheBidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Boss, I know you are a regular on BidCactus now and I see that you have paid very little attention to what people are trying to tell you. As a matter of fact I know of very few that you have not pissed off ....so how's your strategy working for you? People have tried to tell you how you actually gain respect on the site ...but I have watched you closely and know that you have not followed that advice. You have bid on me when I was deep in an auction...to me that is one of the biggest mistakes you can make on the site - to so totally disrepect a legitimate bidder --- so you also did not win my auction or the next few you tried! You might want to rethink your strategy now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users