Hello to everyone.

Started by BOSS1 , Nov 24 2010 07:40 PM

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Boss, I know you are a regular on BidCactus now and I see that you have paid very little attention to what people are trying to tell you. As a matter of fact I know of very few that you have not pissed off ....so how's your strategy working for you? People have tried to tell you how you actually gain respect on the site ...but I have watched you closely and know that you have not followed that advice. You have bid on me when I was deep in an auction...to me that is one of the biggest mistakes you can make on the site - to so totally disrepect a legitimate bidder --- so you also did not win my auction or the next few you tried! You might want to rethink your strategy now.

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: I doubt he even comes on here anymore. Every post he made he got flamed and rightfully so.

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

On a positive note, very respectable win on boosta today rex! I enjoyed watching. I know it had to cost you but you hung in there! As for boss1 if you still follow the forums, rex, and a few others set me straight several weeks ago. Didn't realize when I had just started on pa sites that I should be mindful of when to enter an auction. Since then I have not jumped and still win plenty of auctions on several pa sites. It isn't necessary to jump, and as everyone said, its just going to cost you a great deal of $$ in the end.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

thanks wicked

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I, on the other hand, was a complete idiot on boosta today First one, I should have bid a bit earlier - timers are sketchy there. On the 2nd one, had to catch my ride home, thought it would finish in less than 15 mins. Dumb sh*t. Anyway, I'll get them next time.

pbidr
  • pbidr
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Welcome to PAW!
Owner and Webmaster at pBidr.com.

dancewithme
  • dancewithme
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Hey, is this the same as 1BOSS1? Seen him a lot yesterday and today. Just wondering. So hard keeping track of everyone!!

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

Hey, is this the same as 1BOSS1? Seen him a lot yesterday and today. Just wondering. So hard keeping track of everyone!!

if he jumped you then probably yes. :smilielol5:

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

dancewithme
  • dancewithme
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

if he jumped you then probably yes. :smilielol5:

Sorry, RG....missed your response. But, yes, it must be one in the same. Some people are soooo good at playing Frogger!! (just saw him once again, and ran back here to check)

MyTurn
  • MyTurn
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

BOSS 1 is a jumper

Bidder beware

He does it wherever he bids

Edited by MyTurn, 05 March 2011 - 10:45 PM.

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Wow this thread was allowed to stay up? Things have certainly changed since I started 2 years ago.
You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users