new auction new penny auction schnew.com

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

flostradamos
  • flostradamos
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Thanks for the update, got the gift cards in the mail today you guys rock!!!!!

LOL... I agree... boo on Godaddy's part... I had my first bid on that site running today and was unable to get on :( ...hope Godaddy sort things out soon... don't golf companies make those fluorescent orange and yellow golf balls for snow days? :smilielol5:

yea they do they also make some for night golfing which is ******ed i don't even know why you would be shooting at night unless at a driving range. but i suck at golf so i would probably clear the snow on the course with my clubs before i hit my glowing balls :)

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

hey everyone schnew is back up you gotta resign up though but the site is back up

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

man these guys are fast i just resigned up and my bids where credited right back to my account its been less than 5 minutes :)
My mom got in an argument at the car wash other lady said "get out of my face i don't know you" my mom said "google me b%tch" rofl she's 65 LOL

Cleo
  • Cleo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Schnew.com is back online, all members will have to sign up for a new account, any members that had bids will be credited, any account that did not have any bids will receive 5 bids opening a new account.

Thanks for bidding.

Schnew.com

Attached File  smile.jpg   44.99KB   3 downloads
Schnew

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I like this new penny auction site, SCHNEW. I received a copy of the magazine subscription confirmation, and look forward to getting it, but I do understand magazines take a while for new subscriptions.

Overall, I like the assortment of prizes, and I can't wait to get my new cue stick! I play 8-ball and 9-ball in a league. (Hey, I'm not always living in pennyauctionland!) :-54-:

Iluv2win
  • Iluv2win
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Being a rookie to this penny auction world, Schnew was my first:) I almost had doubts on if I would even receive the items that I won for pennies, the items that I won came much faster than I ever thought they would. When ever I have questions they get answered right away, which is VERY refreshing. I purchase a big bid pack and there's no turning back. Thanks Schnew!! :)

Cleo
  • Cleo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I like this new penny auction site, SCHNEW. I received a copy of the magazine subscription confirmation, and look forward to getting it, but I do understand magazines take a while for new subscriptions.

Overall, I like the assortment of prizes, and I can't wait to get my new cue stick! I play 8-ball and 9-ball in a league. (Hey, I'm not always living in pennyauctionland!) :-54-:

Thanks for bidding.
Schnew

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

I received both my wins in less than a week.

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Whose going to be bidding on the iPad auction? I am! I hope nobody has too much bids. drool

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Whose going to be bidding on the iPad auction? I am! I hope nobody has too much bids. drool

Me too... very disappointed with my experience...

http://www.pennyauct...ack-please.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

Cleo
  • Cleo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

$100 Walmart gift card.

All bids will be refunded at the end of the auction. Winner just pays winning bid price plus shipping.

Click here to check out the auction

Happy Bidding!

Schnew.com

Attached Files

Edited by Cleo, 24 December 2010 - 01:15 PM.

Schnew

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU! I received the cue stick and I really like it. It did come in a nice hard case, it's 20 oz, but instead of having a 9-ball image, it has a skull face design that I like even better! It does have a smaller tip than I use, but I will work with it. Pool players love to get new cue sticks, maybe it will help my game. Our Monday 8 ball team took 1st last week for the fall session, and 2nd on our Saturday team. Go APA (American Poolplayers Association).

Thanks again to Schnew, Penny Auctions, for the prompt delivery. :-54-:

Cleo
  • Cleo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU! I received the cue stick and I really like it. It did come in a nice hard case, it's 20 oz, but instead of having a 9-ball image, it has a skull face design that I like even better! It does have a smaller tip than I use, but I will work with it. Pool players love to get new cue sticks, maybe it will help my game. Our Monday 8 ball team took 1st last week for the fall session, and 2nd on our Saturday team. Go APA (American Poolplayers Association).

Thanks again to Schnew, Penny Auctions, for the prompt delivery. :-54-:

I'm glad you like the skull face better, but that shouldn't have happened, thanks for letting me know. Sounds like you've got "skillz" :) If you send me a picture with you holding the cue stick after a win I'll post it on Schnew :)
Schnew

Penny99
  • Penny99
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Interesting that you have magazine subscriptions, that's pretty cool.
Good luck on your new auction site.

Happy Holidays:)

Cleo
  • Cleo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Interesting that you have magazine subscriptions, that's pretty cool.
Good luck on your new auction site.

Happy Holidays:)

Thanks.

Happy Holidays to you:)
Schnew

Cleo
  • Cleo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Up for auction today an Apple iPad 64GB Wifi +3G.

Ending tonight around 8:00

Happy Bidding

Schnew.com
Schnew

Cleo
  • Cleo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Attached File  bestvaluepaw.jpg   29.43KB   2 downloads

600 bids for $375 = .62 cents per bid

Sale ends at 11:59pm 1-03-2011

Great auctions coming up shortly.
Stock up and win!

Happy bidding!
Schnew.com

Edited by Cleo, 02 January 2011 - 03:49 PM.

Schnew

Cleo
  • Cleo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

$100 Walmart Gift card.

All bids refunded at the end of the auction.

Winners just pays final price plus shipping.

Happy bidding.

www.Schnew.com
Schnew

Cleo
  • Cleo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

We have acquired a second round of funding!

We are upgrading our script to a more stable platform that will include new user friendly
functions and will offer additional auction styles. With this additional funding we will also
offer many more buy now auctions along with increasing the value of items.

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience.

Schnew.com
Schnew

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new auction, new penny auction, schnew.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users