Started by mongsta , Nov 29 2010 05:40 PM

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am mongsta. I'm new to the forum and about 3 months experience with PA. I friend introduced me to the PA world. I didn't realize how many PA site are out there. Started with Penny Warriors and since than I have joined centwar and trendypenny. ***Be caution with trendypenny, a lot of weird activity lately***. If anyone has any suggestions on a good site, please advise.

My strategy is simple, I join early and stick with it till the end. I do not snipe, unless snipe uponPosted Image...than it's payback time. I respect all bidders.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding's to everyone!woot

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

Welcome! The forums are a great source of information. Happy bidding!
PennyPurses.com The ORIGINAL penny auction site for purses.

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Welcome! The forums are a great source of information. Happy bidding!

Thank you!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hey Mongsta, Welcome to PAW!

In re: to your warning, I have weird feelings about that one too. We'll see.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Mongsta, so here you are! I have seen you on a few sites and I recall you are difficult bidder to beat! I think I saw you on spaceantiques too? Anyway good to hear from you. Sometimes its hard to believe there are real people behind the bidders especially when I see the more agressive bidders out there. Clembowski, jetranger, also tough to beat!

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

hey monnsta its rexter65 pennyprizes is good one and biggest penny is a good onethe rest were on the same sites

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Sup Mongsta! Have seen you pile up some nice wins of late over at PW. Great job - you are one tough cookie out there.

wicked: thanks. You are tough as nails as well!

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

hey jet have tried boosta yet ithink you will like it told clem about it he is on there now

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

hey jet have tried boosta yet ithink you will like it told clem about it he is on there now

Boosta not a bad site. It originate from my home town. The guys there are pretty cool. There's a lot of gift cards on that site. Good Luck...I seen u on there!

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Sup Mongsta! Have seen you pile up some nice wins of late over at PW. Great job - you are one tough cookie out there.

wicked: thanks. You are tough as nails as well!

Thanks Jet! I love that site. Can never beat free shipping. lol

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

hey monnsta its rexter65 pennyprizes is good one and biggest penny is a good onethe rest were on the same sites

Thanks! I might try to site out. Good luck on the boosta site.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Mongsta, so here you are! I have seen you on a few sites and I recall you are difficult bidder to beat! I think I saw you on spaceantiques too? Anyway good to hear from you. Sometimes its hard to believe there are real people behind the bidders especially when I see the more agressive bidders out there. Clembowski, jetranger, also tough to beat!

Sup wicked..is that you on trendy penny? Good luck with all your auction.

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Damn, nice win on boosta. Just checking it out right now but love the big gift cards idea. One of the few I have seen around.

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Damn, nice win on boosta. Just checking it out right now but love the big gift cards idea. One of the few I have seen around.

Thanks Jet! Boosta not a bad site, just a little slow on the shipping. My kids are spoiled this year...haha. Good luck on your auctions and have a happy holidays.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

see jr i no your weakness you love those big cards lol

puzofan
  • puzofan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Welcome to the fray!!

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

hey wicked you have no idea how bad you messed up today you want to jump have 0000000000 respect for you i promise you i am going to make your life suck every site i will be gunning for you rite now you are the stuff someone scrape of there shoe happy hunting for me

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

ooooooooooo respect for man as a bidder

SavvyAussie
  • SavvyAussie
  • Members
  • 515 posts

hey wicked you have no idea how bad you messed up today you want to jump have 0000000000 respect for you i promise you i am going to make your life suck every site i will be gunning for you rite now you are the stuff someone scrape of there shoe happy hunting for me[COLOR="Silver"-[/SIZE]

I KNOW we're not supposed to comment on "j--pers" but this one did it to me at over $20!!!!!! on an iPad auction. The irony is, the site has gone bust so no one will likely receive any wins. I'd call getting to the party at after $20 a very late arrival.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

ya no i was feeling pretty good today gave away 500 in walmart cards for needy families for food or coats. handed out gifts to coworker and boss and to have that //// do that. its ok i posted rite after it happend and he wouldnt of won if the clock didnt freeze up on me started pressing with 3 seconds left had plenty of bids my xmas bonus was givin to me had real nice year at work so .he will get his dont care if i want it just wait for him i no you clem bid agianst you a couple time and learned the hard way you vibe jet never and couple others i do have respect for but some of these bidder i cant wait to they get theres

Edited by rexter65, 18 December 2010 - 12:10 AM.

bidz4fun
  • bidz4fun
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Anyone know if Vibbu (the real one) is on Bids-O-Max?

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am mongsta. I'm new to the forum and about 3 months experience with PA. I friend introduced me to the PA world. I didn't realize how many PA site are out there. Started with Penny Warriors and since than I have joined centwar and trendypenny. ***Be caution with trendypenny, a lot of weird activity lately***. If anyone has any suggestions on a good site, please advise.

My strategy is simple, I join early and stick with it till the end. I do not snipe, unless snipe uponPosted Image...than it's payback time. I respect all bidders.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding's to everyone!woot

Oops...missed a few LOL.... Welcome to the forum :) ...I like your bidding ethics :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

I KNOW we're not supposed to comment on "j--pers" but this one did it to me at over $20!!!!!! on an iPad auction. The irony is, the site has gone bust so no one will likely receive any wins. I'd call getting to the party at after $20 a very late arrival.

HI Clem...have you receive anything from CW as of late? What site are you referring to in your post?

PS...what are you gonna do with all that meat you won? j/k Anyways, have a good and happy holidays.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

hey mongsta have to your pretty tuff seen you on a couple 200 dollar gift cards felt bad watching youjust went threw a tuff battle and then you got jumped agian that sucked but you did win nice one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users