• 1,421 posts

thanks mongsta

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Have you ever bid on penny purses?

No..I have not. Been meaning to go check out your site Chris.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Why thank you gentlemen. That is more like it!! Merry Christmas everyone. Good health and many wins among us all!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Mongsta, yes I say watchout for trendy too. All the sudden very few names I recognize bidding stuff way up. Yes to be very easy wins just a couple weeks ago. Nothing wrong with working for your win as long as these are real bidders. Very odd. By the way, I saw on a forum they have their website up for sale now starting at 20k. Did you guys know that?

WOW...I did not know that about the site:-27-:. I hope I get the shoes I won today. I was very suspicious about this site. Started off pretty good, but lately for returning bidders...it's awful. You can win the gift cards pretty cheap but nothing else. I might have to revert my bidding style like s***claus...hahaha

Edited by mongsta, 21 December 2010 - 01:45 AM.

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Well, I just signed up at boosta. You guys got me hooked.

I blame Mongsta and Rex :)

Oh, and I agree with Mike. :-38-:

puzofan
  • puzofan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Crap, I guess I have to check this one out too.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

i like the site i found it by chance tried liked it they already sent me tracking numbers for my wins and its ben 5 to 7 days after i won and paid but you can only win once a day 3 times a week and 8 times in a month so you have to police your self for now until they get there site programed for it

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Mike, was that just you on Boosta? You just got that $100 card for a few bids? I thought that Enforcer guy was going to bid against you for sure. That guy keeps bidding even when his win limits are hit like yesterday he did it again when I was trying to bid. Anyway, contrats on the easy win if that was you.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

ya that was me thanks i was surprised that won that so cheap i was ready for a battle lol so merry xmas to me

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

today a site sent me 50 gift card for xmas it was toys r us card have no kid shoppings all dun so giving that one to the church for family in need i geuss that is my reward 100 card for 4 bids

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Mike, for such a harda..s you are not a bad guy! My family is big on charity. We've had multiple CCF kids for probably over 10 yrs now. I figure if you have roof over your head a full belly you are probably better off than alot of people out there. Good bless.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

your starting to get it wicked i have ben watching you.you will lose money at first but the more wins you get and show your not afraid to spend they will think twice and thanks

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

there you go wickedbidder you did it right tonight nice win

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

thank you Mike. Yeah, couple loses really hurt yesterday. Got my butt beat by rosared on SA. Never heard of this bidder before so thought I'd win that one. At least I won one on PP.

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Man..man...man.. Centwar is screwing me tonight. They said 2 account per household....then how u explain kar,kar2 & kar3 created all within the same night???

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Now theres a kar7...wth

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

how is that site ive signed up there have not invested any money yet i have ben thimking about it is there good service shipping fast all i have been reading as of late is alot of wierd stuff going on there and thats why i have held off on buying any bids there

megamanwin
  • megamanwin
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Hey monsta i seen you on a few sites good luck out there

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

What do you guys think of ragingbids? Seems pretty touch to win there like they're approaching quibids size

CentWar
  • CentWar
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

why not buy some bids and try it out ?

pbiddy
  • pbiddy
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

That is really great of you, Mike!!!

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Hmm sounds like I'm staying away from centwar!!!

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

[quote name='megamanwin']Hey monsta i seen you on a few sites good luck out there[/QUOTE

Thanks...u 2. Make sure u read the rules on boosta. I don't know if u gonna receive some of the stuff u won. lucky they give us a warning. Good Luck!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Man guys...i tried out bigggle.com last light and it was very interesting. Count down is hella slow...40 to 50 sec addon after each bid and then the going ggoing gggone...believes there's a 2 sec pause bt each countdown. There were instances were the countdown indicated gggone and people we still able to bid...like what.

So good luck, to whomever gonna try that site. Hopefully you'll have a lot of patience...there is a lot of last second bidders...i mean the very last sec.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

hey mongsta merry xmas i have to say there shipping is not badi have recieved 1 win already and have tracking numbers on all the others .hell the 100 dolar gift i had a tracking number the next day

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Blame me..haha. Good Luck on that site. I think they would get more bids if shipping expense wasn't so high. $6.99 to ship a gift card???? especially for a $25 gc!

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

hey mongsta merry xmas i have to say there shipping is not badi have recieved 1 win already and have tracking numbers on all the others .hell the 100 dolar gift i had a tracking number the next day

Yea...they're pretty good about the shipping. Congrats on winning! Ur very lucky....o well, that the name of the game. Keep it up!

On Centwar...there's a lot of cool stuff there and there also as of late a bunch of newbies. I sent an email to Centwar for some explanation of the weird activity with all of the new user with same identical name but with different numeric...they indicated that the creator was using a public router and they're trying to resolve the problem. I think I'm done with that site until I receive the Sony TV I won 2 weeks ago...They're normally pretty good about providing FedEx tracking number but as of late, really haven't receive too much information about shipping...dunno if it was due to the holidays of not.

Well good luck on ur future auction and have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Years.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

yes i have to agree the 25 dollar cards should be 2.99 send out becuase what you waste in bids and 7bucks and your final priceyour saving some but not muchbut the guys did send me and email telling me they are going to make changes the biggining of the year

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

hey mongsta your still sorta new and bidders are starting to no your name ive ben around for awhile some no what there getting into with me it willl get better the more time your out there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users