• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Wickedbidder,

Be careful of TrendyPenny today...I believe I just bid against a bot. Who would want to waste 150bids to win a 100bid pack...especially a newbie at a dollar a bids??? FYI...never be first to bid on that site.

pbidr
  • pbidr
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Welcome to PAW!
Owner and Webmaster at pBidr.com.

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Hi Mongsta, thank you. Yes, I was kind of wondering last night. I ended up winning the $380 coach bag at over $20!! But... I've only seen the higher end ones like gucci or louis vuitton go that high. Especially since a different coach bag worth over $500 had gone for a bit over $7 a day or two before. Towards the end I came close to quitting, but I wanted this particular purse really bad. I had one the exact same one on shopbig but then they said they couldnt get it anymore, so I thought what the hell, I'll try for it on trendy. There were three of us that spend around $300 each and it went for over 3 1/2 hrs before I finally won. Two of the bidders I had never seen before, so I was concerned, but finally won it!

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Hi Mongsta, thank you. Yes, I was kind of wondering last night. I ended up winning the $380 coach bag at over $20!! But... I've only seen the higher end ones like gucci or louis vuitton go that high. Especially since a different coach bag worth over $500 had gone for a bit over $7 a day or two before. Towards the end I came close to quitting, but I wanted this particular purse really bad. I had one the exact same one on shopbig but then they said they couldnt get it anymore, so I thought what the hell, I'll try for it on trendy. There were three of us that spend around $300 each and it went for over 3 1/2 hrs before I finally won. Two of the bidders I had never seen before, so I was concerned, but finally won it!

Congrats! Try not to mark first...I haven't seen that bidder that I let win on the 105 bidpack bid on anything yet. Kinda fish...eh!!! Watch you will never see that user bid on anything else. I marked the auction and I paid for it. I think that site is full of shill bidding especially for return winners. Good luck on your future bidding.

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Mongsta, what happened? I just saw you on PP and it ended quick. I really wanted that Red Lob card too but saw you posted early on it so didnt want to go against you (and I have lots bids on PP by the way). Anyway, sorry you didn't win! I'm thinking user error that you would have ended it on autobidder so soon? Anyway, get them next time!! Everyone stay away from giftcards4pennies. Timers keep stopping and restarting and lots of crap going on there, so beware!! Also savvybidder keeps crashing everytime I try and bid there. 90% of these sites suck really. Having been a programmer for so many years, I am really shocked how crappy so many of these sites have become. Only a few remain respectable in my opinion. Ok, done ranting. Have a great weekend everyone. Lets enjoy the last of the playoffs this weekend!!

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Alright neverwalks, just realized who you were. Started bidding against you on PP, googled you and saw you won a wii at the $15 price so I promptly bowed out. Congrats!!! Couldnt gone against you, even with all my bids!

PennyPincher
  • PennyPincher
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

You beat me tonight on a site mongsta, you seem to be getting some great deals there. I would bid against you but I'm not quite sure about you yet... and I didn't want to spend my money without being sure. I'll definitely see you again later. Goodnight! And great wins BTW!
BIGGGLE! Fun to say and fun to play! :smash:

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

You beat me tonight on a site mongsta, you seem to be getting some great deals there. I would bid against you but I'm not quite sure about you yet... and I didn't want to spend my money without being sure. I'll definitely see you again later. Goodnight! And great wins BTW!

Thanks PP...I didn't know you were a member on PAW. I don't know about getting a great deals as of late...pretty much paid for it. I was kinda pissed off from my earlier auction with all the jumpers. Sorry, didn't mean to take it out on you. Anyways, thank you and good luck on your future auction.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Mongsta, what happened? I just saw you on PP and it ended quick. I really wanted that Red Lob card too but saw you posted early on it so didnt want to go against you (and I have lots bids on PP by the way). Anyway, sorry you didn't win! I'm thinking user error that you would have ended it on autobidder so soon? Anyway, get them next time!! Everyone stay away from giftcards4pennies. Timers keep stopping and restarting and lots of crap going on there, so beware!! Also savvybidder keeps crashing everytime I try and bid there. 90% of these sites suck really. Having been a programmer for so many years, I am really shocked how crappy so many of these sites have become. Only a few remain respectable in my opinion. Ok, done ranting. Have a great weekend everyone. Lets enjoy the last of the playoffs this weekend!!

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Alright neverwalks, just realized who you were. Started bidding against you on PP, googled you and saw you won a wii at the $15 price so I promptly bowed out. Congrats!!! Couldnt gone against you, even with all my bids!

Hi WB...I don't know what happen, it glitch and auction ended... I had auto bid set. I sent them an email about it. Don't know if I'm gonna here anything form them due to there technical server issue.

O one more thing, on TP site the user IZuB**uSu change is their name to mei**ila...dunno if they are real...just be careful. Good Luck

Edited by mongsta, 23 January 2011 - 05:29 AM.

PennyPincher
  • PennyPincher
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Thanks PP...I didn't know you were a member on PAW. I don't know about getting a great deals as of late...pretty much paid for it. I was kinda pissed off from my earlier auction with all the jumpers. Sorry, didn't mean to take it out on you. Anyways, thank you and good luck on your future auction.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Yeah, I'd agree with that, but at least your in the green anyway, I've been on PAs for a little over a year now and they're my favorite hobby. Have a good night/morning!
BIGGGLE! Fun to say and fun to play! :smash:

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Yeah, I'd agree with that, but at least your in the green anyway, I've been on PAs for a little over a year now and they're my favorite hobby. Have a good night/morning!

It was nice to meet you...good luck out there.

loumak
  • loumak
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hey mongsta,

I watched the 105 bid pack yesterday. That was crazy. You deserved the 50.

wickedbidder
  • wickedbidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Lou, I didnt realize you were "real" until I googled you a little while ago. Was bidding against you on tp until I realized you were not a bot and saw how much you had invested. Then I didn't have the heart to keep bidding and a good thing too. You were determined! Congrats on that tough win on the bid pack!! Good luck on the other auctions there today. Watch out though as mongsta pointed out, they seem to use fake bidders from time to time. I got a win recently there but it got to over $20 on an item before I finally won it. I keep seeing alot of new names on tp and suspicous sometimes especially because many are very aggressive bidders for newbies! Guess I'm getting hooked on that designer stuff though so I can't keep away!

loumak
  • loumak
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

thanks wicked,

I wish they would stop bidders ability to change names.

playhard
  • playhard
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Are u on pennyprizes there is a mongsta there unless a poser is using your name to gain fame

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Are u on pennyprizes there is a mongsta there unless a poser is using your name to gain fame

Sup playhard...Yeah that's me. Did u change ur username? Is that u also on CW? Good luck on that PP auction 2mro.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

thanks wicked,

I wish they would stop bidders ability to change names.

Sup lou...today suck for both of us. I can't believe that bidder change its name again...That the 3rd time in 2 weeks and all they do is bid on bid pack. That's what I get for not watching the auction, r else i would of stop bidding. Something fishy going on there again. Everything been going high. I'm gonna chill for a while, so good luck!

loumak
  • loumak
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

mongsta,

Ya , it sucked. You got screwed. On the lv I blew that . I was dying for a coke ran downstairs , didn't reset my auto bidder and it was over. That was one expensive coke.:-48-::-48-::-48-: But that was my fault .
I just don't get the names of bidders. Its like they just punch some random keys and thats their name. I have never seen such crap for names. But I can't say I wasn't warned. :6:

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

NICE fight, Mongsta! Deserved for sure!

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

NICE fight, Mongsta! Deserved for sure!

Thanks TOM...It's finally over. Good Luck out there!

Mwhit45
  • Mwhit45
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Mongsta,
We have an auction site going live in 11 days. You should check it out. We are going to have lots of great give aways..our pre-launch special is worth the look. http://stickybidsinsider.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users