Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 06 2010 07:25 PM
bots free penny auctions penny auction scam shillo shills

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

HA!!! The lip gloss is MINE!!! Yaaaaaay!!!! Thanks Shillo! You're the best site ever!!! woot:smilielol5:
(Is there really a such thing as a bot imposter???? :smilielol5:)

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

:smilielol5::smilielol5: no!

Yes, your wife can. Didn't you read the terms? Terms | shillo

My advice is when you win
grow a beard
It can really help to make light of the waiting time ;)

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

I must get on there and join soon! Super cool! :) Swoopo better watch their back on this one! lol

IAlwaysBid2Win
  • IAlwaysBid2Win
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

LOLOLOOL
What a site
I do think however after careful examination that this pa is using bots to bid and even admin.

The one thing I do not get it that it was my understanding that the items were free as in free however it is saying I have to pay 2 dollars and some change? I just am confused bout this part.

I beat a bot LOL

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Yay I won $1 Amazon...!!!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks! No, no money is collected.. I'll make that more prominent or else remove the $end price though it's a good indicator of how long they go...

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

IAlwaysBid2Win
  • IAlwaysBid2Win
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Yay I won $1 Amazon...!!!

Congrats wootwootwoot

IAlwaysBid2Win
  • IAlwaysBid2Win
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Thanks! No, no money is collected.. I'll make that more prominent or else remove the $end price though it's a good indicator of how long they go...

Thanks much for the clarification I appreciate it
How bout a collusion site next?

momNson
  • momNson
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Wow these Bots are something else. :mad:

FallingReign
  • FallingReign
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

i thought it was "tag, your it"?! *huh* or is this a different PA version? :P

All this Tag talk gave me another random idea :smilielol5:

Tag - The auction price starts at a set amount. Any bidder can join the auction. When the auction starts a random high bidder is selected. The high bidder can select to Buy, or Tag.
If the current high bidder selects Tag, then a new high bidder is selected. Each time a bidder is taged, it costs the tagee 1 bid, and the price decreases. If the high bidder chooses to buy, then the auction ends and they win. You can bail out any time you are the high bidder.
Penny Auction Project Group!
Don't forget to Rep or Like if you find these posts helpful!

IAlwaysBid2Win
  • IAlwaysBid2Win
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

This really should be under what to do for burnout
just go to shill and bid
LOLOL

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Will you send the $1 through email or ship, stupid question, but I am wondering, thanks!!!!

jon
  • jon
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

This is going great. Glad to see some action on the site. Lovin it!!!!!woot

IAlwaysBid2Win
  • IAlwaysBid2Win
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

HA!!! The lip gloss is MINE!!! Yaaaaaay!!!! Thanks Shillo! You're the best site ever!!! woot:smilielol5:
(Is there really a such thing as a bot imposter???? :smilielol5:)

WTG Congrats wootwootwoot Caveinit
I agree thanks shillo your the very best site out there !!!

Good question is there such a thing as a bot imposter? Anyone have an answer to that one?

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

Welcome to botsville
Is the FTC here yet? ;)

IAlwaysBid2Win
  • IAlwaysBid2Win
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Ok I went to pay for my auction and it says I agreed to their terms the cost is zero I want to pay for this item can someone call the admin?
Hi Amanda:
Amanda, I am trying to pay for the auction I won and all it says is I agreed to your terms. Yes I did and do but I want to pay for my auction can you please help me pay for this item? Do I go to paypal or what????
:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Hmmm. Do you actually register for the site? I tried, but it won't let me in to play against the bots.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Ok I went to pay for my auction and it says I agreed to their terms the cost is zero I want to pay for this item can someone call the admin?
Hi Amanda:
Amanda, I am trying to pay for the auction I won and all it says is I agreed to your terms. Yes I did and do but I want to pay for my auction can you please help me pay for this item? Do I go to paypal or what????
:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Hey, no!! You don't have to pay anything at all, shillo is 100% free. One of your wins is already on the way.. Thanks :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hmmm. Do you actually register for the site? I tried, but it won't let me in to play against the bots.

hmm, what happened?Did you get e-mail confirmation? My e-mail account for it isn't set up right yet... :(

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

hmm, what happened?Did you get e-mail confirmation? My e-mail account for it isn't set up right yet... :(

No email confirmation. So I thought maybe that was "scripted" as well. But it won't let me play. :confused:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bots, free penny auctions, penny auction, scam, shillo, shills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users