bots free penny auctions penny auction scam shillo shills

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

IAlwaysBid2Win
  • IAlwaysBid2Win
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

This site is the WORST ever!! Where's my lipgloss??? It's been 2 whole days now!!!! Worst shipping ever!!! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

WOW caveininit you need to report this to PAW
My wins happened a couple days ago too and all I got was a crummy email saying it was shipping.
I agree before I sink another thousand in I want two things to happen
1) I want to pay for my first auction
2) I want my items:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Nearly 20 years to go on the headlamp, after all the bots won them they went out of stock...

:)

What a scam... I thought we were supposed to be experiencing what shills look like... not how site owners scam us with clock resets :o :o :o :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

What a scam... I thought we were supposed to be experiencing what shills look like... not how site owners scam us with clock resets :o :o :o :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

Consider Shillo to be the first site this could happen on :smilielol5::smilielol5:

So Shillo has been open since Monday and has already has 886 ended items, I only shipped: Lip gloss, 3 restaurant.com certificates, a cosmetic case set, and 3 magazine subscriptions?

So... 886-8= win/win and I still have that box full of items woot.

From the PAW archives: "Why does Muulu’s Kevin Kaufman say “people can win a new Samsung 46-Inch HDTV for $350, a new Sony PlayStation 3 Slim Console for $150, or a new Apple iPod Touch for $90.” When Mike Kaufman admits: “because things will sell to people you dont want things to sell bots act as a reserve so items never sell you get money, and dont sell products” mike: ohhh you thought products sell lol* mike: products never sell, you just get cash and they bid on products that you dont sell." - Muulu You Should Be Ashamed | Penny Auction Watch

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

You know, this is a cool site and all - I really do have fun messing around with it. The sad thing is though, you do realize how easy it would be for a bot to bid against you and never even notice it...

Yes, it's very sad!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyWatcher
  • PennyWatcher
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Well, I know I said that it was for addicts....but I must admit, it's funny, interesting, intriguing....and took a lot of work I'm sure....the names are funny too! I'll register when I have some free time. Thanks for doing this...I am sure it will help a lot of people.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Well, I know I said that it was for addicts....but I must admit, it's funny, interesting, intriguing....and took a lot of work I'm sure....the names are funny too! I'll register when I have some free time. Thanks for doing this...I am sure it will help a lot of people.

Thanks, glad you like it! Hope you do! There are free $10 Restaurant.com gift certificates ending with no bids (no bots!).

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

xpeacesellsx
  • xpeacesellsx
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Thanks, glad you like it! Hope you do! There are free $10 Restaurant.com gift certificates ending with no bids (no bots!).

I love it - it's fun to kill time at work lol. Someday, I will win the lambo :(

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hey guys, wanted to let you know I've been locked out of shillo. I bought the script from former owner of midpenny/now a new forum, and I'm not able to get it back yet so hopefully I'll get it back and running again soon. If you won a restaurant.com gift certificate & I didn't send it please let me know.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Hey guys, wanted to let you know I've been locked out of shillo. I bought the script from former owner of midpenny/now a new forum, and I'm not able to get it back yet so hopefully I'll get it back and running again soon. If you won a restaurant.com gift certificate & I didn't send it please let me know.

Are you absolutely sure that you can't get back in yet?? if so, I actually won 64 of those restaurant.com gift cards. I'll let you just send me an instant Paypal payment as a way of getting this matter dealt with before you can get things working again if you like? I'm flexible like that ;) ...If I hadn't won so many of those restaurant.com cards I might have taken a bid trade instead... :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Yeah, I can't access Ftp either... Does it come up for you?
I'll send you a few, and give you unlimited bids, k?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Yeah, I can't access Ftp either... Does it come up for you?
I'll send you a few, and give you unlimited bids, k?

Yup...site loads perfectly. I just logged in and placed some bids... I was hoping to win the big toilet roll but there is a PowerBot on it so I'll wait for the next one :smilielol5:

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

Jets- it's an accident on the e-mail account not working, not sure why you didn't receive confirmation. can you try and register again? I'll check & see if I can activate anything..

Cave: yep, we pride ourselves on having the worst shipping & CS in the industry but your lip gloss is on it's way.

Nearly 20 years to go on the headlamp, after all the bots won them they went out of stock...

:)

This is so not fair! I can't play either. I registered and didn't receive confirmation, so I e-mailed, but No Reply. Admin Sucks! :smilielol5: :smilielol5:
This site has all the markings of a scam! :smilielol5: HELP! How do I get approved to play with the bots?

meghankristen
  • meghankristen
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Won a $10 Restaurant.com gift certificate there the other day! Awesome site :) Even if it is loaded with bots :smilielol5:

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

I wish I was around for this. Looked like fun!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I wish I was around for this. Looked like fun!

It really was.. Super cute design and awesome products too (plus the owner even told everyone there were bots and that the items might never come - but they did, and were shipped for free), but I'm biased ;). Would love to bring it back...

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bots, free penny auctions, penny auction, scam, shillo, shills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users