Bidfather the Gloves are off you effed the wrong bidder

Started by realbidtowin , Dec 09 2010 10:17 PM

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Like I said Bidfather the gloves are off, myself and my wife have filed disputes with Paypal as well as the MA Attorney General’s office, and the FTC (federal Trade Commission), I am also waiting for a call back from their local Police internet Fraud division to also file our complaints there.
I suggest anyone who has not received product to do the same immediately; in talking with Paypal they disclosed there are already many-many complaints (call and ask for yourself). You have nothing to lose and everything to gain filing a claim with paypal especially now, if restitution is 1st come 1st paid you do not want to wait. Bidfather now has people out nearly two months without receiving product and that is not acceptable,

PAW members need to stand united and show these PA sites that stealing from us will have consequences. Like I said in the other thread I estimate they owe bidders between $40,000 and $50,000 so they are way deep in the hole with no signs of recovery. I know there are some sitting back and hoping, but please tell me how you envision them pulling it out, they clearly do not have the capital and there are no profits right now from the auctions, the writing is on the wall. So instead of complaining on these forums that you have not received items do something about it!!!

I will even make it easy for you.

PayPal’s Phone # 888-215-5506 (Paypal only allows 45 days to file a complaint and bidfather knows this, that may be one reason they are stringing things out and not communicating if you have higher end items owed you definitley need to get your dispute in ASAP)

I have filed a complaint with the MA Attorney General’s office, the have an online complaint form and it takes all of 5 minutes.

https://www.eform.ago.state.ma.us/ago_eforms/forms/piac_ecomplaint.action

I have also filed with the FTC they too have a simple online form that only takes about 5 minutes.

https://ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

I will also be filing a complaint with their local Police department’s internet fraud division and I will add their contact info soon.

Again doing nothing will get you nothing, you may see some small gift cards trickle in but that is about it, you have recourse and it is certainly appropriate time to act.

Since this is a new thread if you want to read more about the bidders that have been screwed by bidfather you can read this thread

http://www.pennyauct...w-involved.html

The bottom line here PAW is not just a place to come and complain it is a place for us to unite when we do find corruption that we show these corrupt site owners that PA bidders are not going bsit around while they get ripped off.

For me this crusade is not about the money it is about principal and on going vigilence.

Edited by realbidtowin, 09 December 2010 - 10:21 PM.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

In addition when you file your dispute also call Paypal and ask that your complaint be sent/escalated to the fraud Dept.

kimbers
  • kimbers
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

I have gotten all my gift cards but one as of now.

bradjar
  • bradjar
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

BF is not loading this evening. Everything is fine on my computer. Interesting and certainly perplexing for sure.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Everyone should take note all the bidfather threads have been moved to the RED FLAG section of the forums.

Thanks PAW

Duster
  • Duster
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

I have had problems all afternoon with their site loading. I think the hand writing is on the wall with this one.

I just filed my disputes with Pay Pal this afternoon, what a shame it has had to come to this.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I have had problems all afternoon with their site loading. I think the hand writing is on the wall with this one.

I just filed my disputes with Pay Pal this afternoon, what a shame it has had to come to this.

Make sure that after you file your disputes online to call Paypal and ask to also file a dispute with thier fraud dept we need to get their funds frozen 1st before they liquidate. When you do this the agent will send an fraud alert to the fraud Dept then they will contact you to get the full story.

bradjar
  • bradjar
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Bidfather is tweeting all night advertising auctions. Very strange. What if you paid with CC not Paypal.? I'll second the What A Shame, if thats the case.:S:S

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Bidfather is tweeting all night advertising auctions. Very strange. What if you paid with CC not Paypal.? I'll second the What A Shame, if thats the case.:S:S

Credit cards are even better protection, I paid for all my bids with my Paypal credit card and I filed chargebacks so with the proof I have I am guaranteed to get my money returned. I only paid for the won auctions using paypal (all small amounts). I am only doing all this out of principal, for me it is not about the money it is about justice. Ifc the site does come back up I suggest every one get screen shots of their accounts including items not shipped as well as bid purchases so you can document your case.

nixnutz7897
  • nixnutz7897
  • Members
  • 627 posts

How will that work if you bought the bids on POGNU? Just wondering because I know you bought a bunch there and I did too....I can't remember if the payment went to Bidfather or POGNU???

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey bid2 thanks for the info....I just filed my complaint with both FTC and AG. Lets see what happens. What do you think will happen from here

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

well with the FTC we will be on the wait list forevaluation however the more that file the more atention we will get as with the AG hopefully they will move frowards, remember

There is POWER in Numbers

Cbaraglia
  • Cbaraglia
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

I too have filed chargebacks. 19 in total :o:o Will file with the FTC and AG tomorrow.

So tired of getting cheated. There has to be something else we can do. Like file criminal charges???

Tim@SpeedClik
  • Tim@SpeedClik
  • Members
  • 662 posts

Site is back up
users looking to take screenshots
should do so
no one knows when it will go down again......

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey ITSMINENOW. Do you bid on everything lol. I think we have the same taste. Everything i want to bid on your already there and NO WAY IN HELL am i going against you.

Cbaraglia
  • Cbaraglia
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Hey ITSMINENOW. Do you bid on everything lol. I think we have the same taste. Everything i want to bid on your already there and NO WAY IN HELL am i going against you.

Not everything, only what I can use :wink:....

But sorry to say in this case, none of us got anything :smilielol5:...OK...really not funny:mad:

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I too have filed chargebacks. 19 in total :o:o Will file with the FTC and AG tomorrow.

So tired of getting cheated. There has to be something else we can do. Like file criminal charges???

I have aquired Steves physical address so i will be filing a complaint with the local Police Dept Internet Fraud Division, stay tuned and I will post all the info needed so you to can file this is probably the best leverage.

Cbaraglia
  • Cbaraglia
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

I have aquired Steves physical address so i will be filing a complaint with the local Police Dept Internet Fraud Division, stay tuned and I will post all the info needed so you to can file this is probably the best leverage.

Thanks. I'll await your information.

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

The odd thing is that I've gotten ALL of my wins, except for three. One is past due and I think was lost in the mail, as all of the other items have arrived by their due date and this win was less expensive than the others that have arrived; the other two should arrive between now and next week. Today I got another win and so did one of the bidders I know. Is no one else in this situation?

Obviously, those who've not received their wins should file complaints and do what they need to do to get just recourse. I was just wondering if a least a few others were kind of up to date on their wins.

Edited by thepenmaster, 10 December 2010 - 08:55 PM.

Cbaraglia
  • Cbaraglia
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

The odd thing is that I've gotten ALL of my wins, except for three. One is past due and I think was lost in the mail, as all of the other items have arrived by their due date and this win was less expensive than the others that have arrived; the other two should arrive between now and next week. Today I got another win and so did one of the bidders I know. Is no one else in this situation?

Obviously, those who've not received their wins should file complaints and do what they need to do to get just recourse. I was just wondering if a least a few others were kind of up to date on their wins.

I guess you are one of the lucky ones. From the beginning of November, I received 1 $25 card. Nothing else.

Despite my numerous attempts contacting them, they never replied. They didn't even acknowledge any of my emails or support tickets I submitted. Just silence. Had they contacted me or even responded, I would never have filed chargebacks last night. When the site went down, I assumed that was it. I've been through this too many times to not see the writing on the wall.

I'm just so sick of these sites stealing my money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users