Bidfather the Gloves are off you effed the wrong bidder

Started by realbidtowin , Dec 09 2010 10:17 PM

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I guess you are one of the lucky ones. From the beginning of November, I received 1 $25 card. Nothing else.

Despite my numerous attempts contacting them, they never replied. They didn't even acknowledge any of my emails or support tickets I submitted. Just silence. Had they contacted me or even responded, I would never have filed chargebacks last night. When the site went down, I assumed that was it. I've been through this too many times to not see the writing on the wall.

I'm just so sick of these sites stealing my money.

You did the right thing, had they made an attempt to communicate and continued to ship product i may not have filed too, but they did not they chose to ingnore many of us. I think rwb63 wrote on another thread that he was out around $2,000, redcobra if I remember right was out more than that, myself and my wife about $1200. Now add in the countless others that have also have not recieved winnings my guess we are talking 10's of thousands of $$$. Look, Bidfather does read all thes post at one time they posted frequently and now that is non existance

Duster
  • Duster
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

nixnutz7897, regarding Pognu, the two transactions I can find one went through Pognu the other went through BidFather. These purchases are past the 45 days so I don't have a prayer on those transactions.

Followed B2W instructions and now in the waiting mode. I agree if they would just have responded instead of ignoring the request I would not have filed claims either.

CR9
  • CR9
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

wow thats really messed up. What would happen if the site claimed bankruptcy? Would it still be considered as fraud? Im not sure how these things work.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

wow thats really messed up. What would happen if the site claimed bankruptcy? Would it still be considered as fraud? Im not sure how these things work.

Absolutly becasuse they are running auctions with no product to provide the winners

rwb63
  • rwb63
  • Members
  • 743 posts

Just seen this posted on the site.

[ATTACH]471[/ATTACH]

Wonder when they are going to take care of the bidders they owe???

Attached Files

millecommerce
  • millecommerce
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Bidfather is posted for sale at flippa.com. Check out the auction page here: https://flippa.com/a...r-120k-in-Sales

JohnnyUtah
  • JohnnyUtah
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yeah, add me to the list of people getting screwed on Bidfather. They wont communicate or send any of my products won on their site. I have e mailed them numerous times...nothing in response.

And I know they are still processing CC payments to their site for bids and wins...another member of their site had transactions processed by them yesterday. This person also has many paid auctions not being sent.

I am very frustrated by them. I have received some of my wins, but that was quite awhile ago. Have over 10 wins that that paid and not being sent since late october.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Looks like bidfather is a little nervous and now that I have filed my chargebacks and my disputes with paypal as well as the FTC and State of MA AG all the suddem most of my Items have shipped today. I wonder if that had any influence? of course it did. However I will not be stopping my crusade to take Bidfather down as I am still not whole, they have broken laws and I intend to finish this fight In fact I will be refusing all shipments from them as it is no longer about the money, they simply screwed the wrong bidder...

Now look, It was suggested that you all follow the same path and obviously this pressue is working, there have been alot of disputes filed with paypal this week and I know they are scrambling to cover those, so if you have not done this yet I suggest you do ASAP. They are trying to sell bidfather and with legal as well as paypal disputes hanging over their heads it totally de-values the company.

Hey bidfather marry effen xmas LOL you are going down

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Bidfather is posted for sale at flippa.com. Check out the auction page here: https://flippa.com/a...r-120k-in-Sales

Claimed Financials
Gross Revenue (per month est) $40,000
Net Profit (per month est) $5,000
" We would like to keep this sale private so please do not post any comments, private message me if you have any questions. Any comments posted will be deleted."

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Yeah, add me to the list of people getting screwed on Bidfather. They wont communicate or send any of my products won on their site. I have e mailed them numerous times...nothing in response.

And I know they are still processing CC payments to their site for bids and wins...another member of their site had transactions processed by them yesterday. This person also has many paid auctions not being sent.

I am very frustrated by them. I have received some of my wins, but that was quite awhile ago. Have over 10 wins that that paid and not being sent since late october.

The question is what are you doing about it, if you have not done anything go the 1st post of this tread and follow the instructions. Without action nothing will happen there is POWER IN NUMBERS

Attention all the other legit PA's if times do get tough for you let this be lesson of the POWER OF PAW. communication will go along way but when it stops watch out becasue we will be comming for you.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I don't think penny auctions are sustainable in the long run, just because of all the scammers with their bots/shills, fake news ads, etc. and failure to ship. It's easier for someone to steal from people this way than robbing a bank or something.

I think if a site is willing to prove/show an audit that they're honest then maybe they'd last, but it's really disheartening that we can all be robbed off and lied to this easily.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

BidFather
  • BidFather
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Looks like bidfather is a little nervous and now that I have filed my chargebacks and my disputes with paypal as well as the FTC and State of MA AG all the suddem most of my Items have shipped today. I wonder if that had any influence? of course it did. However I will not be stopping my crusade to take Bidfather down as I am still not whole, they have broken laws and I intend to finish this fight In fact I will be refusing all shipments from them as it is no longer about the money, they simply screwed the wrong bidder...

Now look, It was suggested that you all follow the same path and obviously this pressue is working, there have been alot of disputes filed with paypal this week and I know they are scrambling to cover those, so if you have not done this yet I suggest you do ASAP. They are trying to sell bidfather and with legal as well as paypal disputes hanging over their heads it totally de-values the company.

Yes we have painfully slow shipping at the moment, and we do sincerely apologize for that, but NOBODY is going to be getting screwed, nobody.

And since when does slow shipping get you put in the red flag section? ESPECIALLY when there's people posting that they're still getting items. It makes no sense what so ever.

You continue to make false accusation after false accusation, and it's being allowed to be posted, and THAT is why we don't use PAW anymore.

Telling people that we completely stopped shipping because you and your wife were owed a grand total of 4 items out of 100+ already shipped and completed?

Telling people that PayPal TOLD you that we have tons of chargebacks? When the truth is we hadn't had a SINGLE chargeback until you started this crusade to "take us down".

Telling people that you estimate we owe out $40,000 - $50,000?

You're insane...

The fact of the matter is, we respect and appreciate every member of BidFather, even if it hasn't seemed that way as of late. We've worked far too hard for our site to be labeled a "scam", when it couldn't be farther from the truth, because of one arrogant goofball (Who I must say NOBODY likes... Whether it be a PA owner or PA bidder, no matter who I talk to has the same opinion of Gary: 'drama-queen' , 'arrogant', 'moron' , 'muppet' and so on and so forth).

All that we can offer the rest of you guys at this point is our word that we'll be answering all emails from here on in within 24 hours, and we will continue to send out items owed as quickly as possible.

Please forward all emails from now on to shipping@bidfather.com, and we will work with you to get everything taken care of as quickly as possible.

Lastly, personally I feel threatened by Garys hostile statements and according to your forum rules Amanda, that's grounds for an immediate ban, no?

BidFather
  • BidFather
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

It's funny how you say it's no longer about the money and then send us a private message threatening us to "make you whole". You're a fake, and apparently have absolutely no life.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

It's funny how you say it's no longer about the money and then send us a private message threatening us to "make you whole". You're a fake, and apparently have absolutely no life.

Ah they have risen from the dead, I guess the term deadbeats does apply.

BidFather
  • BidFather
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Gary, we're not saying by any means that you and everyone else doesn't have every right to be irate, because you do, but it's becoming childish. We're not a scam, and we're not going to be ripping anyone off. We apologize for the lack of communication as there is no excuse for it, but 90% of the things you're saying have no merit and are lies.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Mna bid two win your taking it way over board. You know they are not ripping you off, you already said your getting your items. Your not to smart if you decline them. Its like your just trying to make a mockery or a name for yourself. Just chill out. Atleast they came on here and explained themselves, but it seems like as soon as they do that your ever MORE OF A JERK. JUST CHILL. My and my girlfriend each have won an item and i admit at first i thought i maybe getting screwed but not now. They know they messed up. Just let them do their job. LIKE MY MOTHER USED TO SAY WHEN I WAS A KID AND THIS APPLYS TO YOU BID@WIN...............IF YOU CAN"T BE NICE AND RESPECTFUL DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL:rant:

JohnnyUtah
  • JohnnyUtah
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Its nice to see BF defending themselves on this forum, but still doesnt actually communicate and respond to e mails from members of the site they owe product to. There is NO excuse for this...NONE!

You need to do more than just offer excuses and apologies...try shipping out products and communicating with your members.

Why does it take so long? Can you at least give us a valid reason? I could ship you any of the products on your site right away next business day...why cant you? I just dont get it I guess. Limited amount of auctions, its not like you are skoreit and have hundreds of auctions per day...yet they still ship out very very fast.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

[quote name='BidFather']Yes we have painfully slow shipping at the moment, and we do sincerely apologize for that, but NOBODY is going to be getting screwed, nobody. [/QUOTE]

so far many have been screwed, you have out an out lied to several here on paw and not delivered when promised, you have by choice cut off communication with countless others, you have selectivly chosen who you ship too meaning some before others. I am sure many have bid on items expecting them for xmas and tha is not happening. You clearly DO NOT have the capital or the product on hand to pay for the auctions you have run in the last two months, so you are running auctions with no way to pay and that my friend is Illegal. Your shipping is well over 30 days and that is a deal breaker win the FTC as well as the Attorney General, we will see monday how your local police deal with it. The only two times you have responed here on PAW in the last 3 month is to my post where I call you out. I bet there were 100,s of un answered emails to you and that in this industry is unacceptable.

[quote]And since when does slow shipping get you put in the red flag section? ESPECIALLY when there's people posting that they're still getting items. It makes no sense what so ever.[/quote]

I am not PAW but I think I can EASILY answer this: The FTC requires online reatailers to ship within 30 days of payment, and since Bidfather has far exceeded that it totally belongs in the red flag section. Also I am sure PAW does not want to see any more people screwed by you.

[quote]You continue to make false accusation after false accusation, and it's being allowed to be posted, and THAT is why we don't use PAW anymore.

Telling people that we completely stopped shipping because you and your wife were owed a grand total of 4 items out of 100+ already shipped and completed? [/quote]

PLease show us where I said completely, I have made it very clear that I have not recieved Items in over 1.5 months and that is FACTUAL many others have reported the sale timeline as some much longer, FACT #2 at this exact moment we have not recieved 10 (TEN) items. How many you shipped in previous months is not relevent what is releven now is the nearly 2 month in delinquent shipping which is undeniable. See folks he did ship us a few items today, however not all we still have items not shipped that were won 1.5 months ago and he ommited the most expensive ones, also one of the items he claims to be shipping (Ipod nano) has an arival date in January when these are vailable for immediate delivery. his recent actions though are clearly in response to the disputes I have filed. It is just a joke c'mon bidfather

[quote]Telling people that PayPal TOLD you that we have tons of chargebacks? When the truth is we hadn't had a SINGLE chargeback until you started this crusade to "take us down". [/quote]

Where did I ever say "paypal said you had tons of chargebacks"? what they did tell me was that you had many disputes, those are different, chargebacks are creditcard related they would not even have that info, disputes are paypal related, I even mentioned in my original post for others to call and ask about the quantity of disputes for themselfs, I evern provided the phone #. Yes I did start this crusade to take you down because you ignored me and countless others, that is no way to do business, the exceptions you have communicated with all you have told them is lies or empty excuses.

[quote]Telling people that you estimate we owe out $40,000 - $50,000?[/quote]

Do the math based upon the average daily value of your auction and considering the amount of days you were behind on shipping (based on my experience) that figure is reasonably accurate, now if you have been shipping to people out of order of dates won, well what is the actual number then

[quote]You're insane...[/quote] :wink:

[quote]The fact of the matter is, we respect and appreciate every member of BidFather, even if it hasn't seemed that way as of late. We've worked far too hard for our site to be labeled a "scam", when it couldn't be farther from the truth, because of one arrogant goofball (Who I must say NOBODY likes... Whether it be a PA owner or PA bidder, no matter who I talk to has the same opinion of Gary: 'drama-queen' , 'arrogant', 'moron' , 'muppet' and so on and so forth).[/quote]

ooooh you hurt my feelings, NOT. All you have done is disrespect most of your customers come on now you are only back peddling becasue you are busted, you talk about hard work was it that hard to NOT answer emails. You claim you are now going to answer them now and do what more lies in order to drag things out tillyou get the site sold? Unbelievable that we (PAW members) had to go to these extremes to get you to respond, redicules. Dude how old are you becasue this sounds like what an 8 year old would say after getting caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

[quote]All that we can offer the rest of you guys at this point is our word that we'll be answering all emails from here on in within 24 hours, and we will continue to send out items owed as quickly as possible.[/quote]

This is the same dribble thay have been provideing since Sept.

Please explain in detail why these folks have not recieved their won items yet???

What does quickly mean, i month late instead of 2 months?

You are clearly running auctions when you do not have the funds to pay for the items, I think you should stop all auctions until you are caught up, that is the right thing to do, so other do not get caught up in this downward spiral. You claim in the very add where you are trying to sell Bidfather that you have a $5000 per month profit, please explain if there is a $5,000 profit why is product not being shipped sooner, or is the product you are not shipping your profit... I vote for the later.

[quote]Please forward all emails from now on to shipping@bidfather.com, and we will work with you to get everything taken care of as quickly as possible.

Lastly, personally I feel threatened by Garys hostile statements and according to your forum rules Amanda, that's grounds for an immediate ban, no?[/quote][/quote] Nice try Stephen, I do not expect you to like me nor the others that I have busted tryiong to cheat the system, I am not here to make friends.

Folks I think you can see for yourself what kind of business people they are, all this and still no explanation as to what is the real problem for two months they blamed it on website adjustments we all know that was a lie, only the same story we will be shipping your stuff out and it still never arrives, without no timelime. I still encourage everyone to pursue your disputes with Paypal, Your bank, The FTC & AG until you are whole. As you can see it took extreme actions to get these guys to reply, at least with your disputes in place they have real motivation to pay us all off.

and remember there is power in numbers. Bidfather you want this to go away GET THET JOB DONE NOW. Bidfather I will pull back my disputes but not untill everyone is taken care of.

Frankly stephen my intentions are to make an example out of Bidfather as a demonstration to other PA's that do the same in the future. You obviouly do not see the failure of your ways but it is crystal clear to us bidders that have trusted you with our money, and it looks like our money has been sqaundered only to line your pockets.

You want more of me (figurtivly sp) lets go, you want to come clean and fix this I am openhowever I cannot speak for others, but you better have a clear and speedy plan

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Mna bid two win your taking it way over board. You know they are not ripping you off, you already said your getting your items. Your not to smart if you decline them. Its like your just trying to make a mockery or a name for yourself. Just chill out. Atleast they came on here and explained themselves, but it seems like as soon as they do that your ever MORE OF A JERK. JUST CHILL. My and my girlfriend each have won an item and i admit at first i thought i maybe getting screwed but not now. They know they messed up. Just let them do their job. LIKE MY MOTHER USED TO SAY WHEN I WAS A KID AND THIS APPLYS TO YOU BID@WIN...............IF YOU CAN"T BE NICE AND RESPECTFUL DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL:rant:

Dude you have no Idea we are currently out 10 items not recieved worth over $1000, this has been going on too long and collectivly right now others are out 10's of thousdands of $$$ this is a serious matter, you obviously have no clue as to the scope of this. for over 1 month I have been emailing them respectfully asking for a response and nothing. 1 month ago I finally posted here on PAW (a different thread) that if they would not respond that I would have or choice but to file disputes. Wanna know what their response was (this was they only reply in a month) they said GO AHEAD DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. SO I gave them 30 more days and still nothing so here we are.

So tywin please do not comment on something you know nothing about. We are not talkinfg about a couple $25 gift cards here

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Bidfather maybe you should read this thread it has 4 pages of bidders complaints about you not shipping

http://www.pennyauct...w-involved.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users