Started by realbidtowin , Dec 09 2010 10:17 PM

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

millecommerce
  • millecommerce
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So they claim shipping is slow but their auction on flippa to sell their site ends tomorrow. I certainly don't believe all items will be shipped by tomorrow.

I found this forum simply by researching the site for sell because I buy websites. These threads are important for investors.

BidFather
  • BidFather
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Dude you have no Idea we are currently out 10 items not recieved worth over $1000, this has been going on too long and collectivly right now others are out 10's of thousdands of $$$ this is a serious matter, you obviously have no clue as to the scope of this. for over 1 month I have been emailing them respectfully asking for a response and nothing. 1 month ago I finally posted here on PAW (a different thread) that if they would not respond that I would have or choice but to file disputes. Wanna know what their response was (this was they only reply in a month) they said GO AHEAD DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. SO I gave them 30 more days and still nothing so here we are.

So tywin please do not comment on something you know nothing about. We are not talkinfg about a couple $25 gift cards here

10 Items? Last time I looked it was 5 -- 3 of which are macys gift cards, between the TWO of you. The only items you're owed are items that we physically hand package. So again, another lie. And if you were so sure that we were "scamming" and "ripping people off", why did you come back and continue to bid after your last post? Just so you could have more to complain about?

You making blanket statements that we're not shipping anything is not only wrong, but untrue, and is illegal as well. Who are you to make any statements on behalf of BidFather? How would you like it if I made a few posts about you being a child molester? While a ton of people may believe it, it's not true. At least I hope it's not true.

"BidFather has stopped shipping... time to get the LAW involved"

You telling people that PayPal told you theres a ton of complaints is another outright LIE. It's illegal for PayPal to discuss ANYBODY's account. But I forgot, you're the greatest person who ever walked this earth, so you probably "know a guy" in PayPal whos giving you a ton of inside info.

"in talking with Paypal they disclosed there are already many-many complaints (call and ask for yourself)."

You continue to say we scammed and screwed you. By shipping out the 100+ items, was that screwing you? By sending you more items today, was that us screwing you? You making thousands off us, was that us screwing you? Or was it the fact that we voided every auction every time you complained, was that us screwing you too? We did whatever we could to appease everyone, especially you, and as soon as things don't go your way you try and "take us down".

Why not call the president too while you're on your quest to "take down BidFather", I'd love to meet him.

I on the other hand have a sick daughter to attend to at the moment, so I'm sorry but I can't spend the next 8 hours on the computer arguing with a 50 year old 5 year old.

Everyone else is more than welcome to email us at shipping@bidfather.com and we'll take care of you as quickly as we can. Also, Thank you everyone for the continued support in lieu of this nutjob.

Also, still waiting on Amanda to ban you as you've obviously breached the forum rules by threatening others. Or is Gary above the rules because he "knows people"?

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

WOW that was a mouthful.....Okay i am a mature adult and I WAS WRONG. You more than explained yourself....I will keep this thread updated on my items to see where it goes. I have emailed them on the new email so we will see. I asked them instead of the 25 dollar amazon and 50 dollar toys r us just to send me 75 dollar amazon e-gift card. Do you BID2WIN think they will do it.

BidFather
  • BidFather
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Bidfather maybe you should read this thread it has 4 pages of bidders complaints about you not shipping

http://www.pennyauct...w-involved.html

Most of those bidders have been taken care of already and if they haven't they're more than welcome to email us at shipping@bidfather.com and we'll have things taken care of for them.

No matter where and what you post about us theres always at least a few people saying they've received their items which goes to prove that we ARE sending our items out and HAVE BEEN steadily sending them out. Are we late on our items? Yes. Have we EVER denied it? NO. Are we working to fix the situation. YES.

You have a chip on your shoulder for whatever reason, and WAY TOO MUCH TIME. Grow up.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey i have emailed you can you take a look at it. Please email me back. I emailed a while ago

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

[quote name='BidFather']10 Items? Last time I looked it was 5 -- 3 of which are macys gift cards, between the TWO of you. The only items you're owed are items that we physically hand package. So again, another lie. And if you were so sure that we were "scamming" and "ripping people off", why did you come back and continue to bid after your last post? Just so you could have more to complain about? [/quote]

I specifically said we had 10 items not recieved I could post the screen shots I made yesterday to back that up, you claimed to have shipped a couple items today but there are still items from 1.5 months ago that have not shipped ($50 GC and a Xbox Kinect) and that is FACTUAL in addition some of the items you cliamed to have shipped have an arival date in January so it would be some time to know the truth. Hey I am not the one that refused to return my paying customers emails and or when you did it was all lies about when they would recieve theur items. Over 1 month ago on the online chat with I assume you, you stated that you would be shipping my items the very next day (the very items I refered to above) that was all BS. I bid after that last post becasue I requested a refund for my banked buts and you live chat person (you) refused.

[quote] You making blanket statements that we're not shipping anything is not only wrong, but untrue, and is illegal as well. Who are you to make any statements on behalf of BidFather? How would you like it if I made a few posts about you being a child molester? While a ton of people may believe it, it's not true. At least I hope it's not true.[/quote]

At least a dozen or more others have confirmed and posted here on PAW that you stopped shipping to them at least I have cooberation...

[quote]"BidFather has stopped shipping... time to get the LAW involved"[/quote]

Yes this was the title of my original post since you would not respond to emails I posted exactly what I was going to do and ended up doing a month later becasue you would not ship product or communicate, so what is your point

[quote]You telling people that PayPal told you theres a ton of complaints is another outright LIE. It's illegal for PayPal to discuss ANYBODY's account. But I forgot, you're the greatest person who ever walked this earth, so you probably "know a guy" in PayPal whos giving you a ton of inside info.

"in talking with Paypal they disclosed there are already many-many complaints (call and ask for yourself)."[quote]

Infact I have no connection there, they volunteered this info they provided no specfics just the general statement i wrote, Tell us are you deniying there have been no disputes?? you were certainly quick to state that you had no chargebacks to date, well enlighten us about Paypal disputes. Likely the reason you have not seen any chargebacks is because those can take upto 60+ days for the vendor to see those.

[quote]You continue to say we scammed and screwed you. By shipping out the 100+ items, was that screwing you? By sending you more items today, was that us screwing you? [/quote]

That is your desperate attempt to apease me, well it is too late and it was half assed at that as there are still items 1.5 month old not shipped as of this moment. Obviously you were made aware of my recent actions so you are trying to cover your but, funny how I drop the hammer and things start happening

[quote]
You making thousands off us, was that us screwing you? Or was it the fact that we voided every auction every time you complained, was that us screwing you too? We did whatever we could to appease everyone, especially you, and as soon as things don't go your way you try and "take us down". [/quote]

if you also do the math you made thousands off of me, I am sorry though I was not aware that by me winning in the past that you were now not required to ship winnings to me, is this a new PA rule if it is then my bad LOL.

You voided 1 auction after I provided you a video of the server side malfunction for which you apologized for. You are grabbing at straws

[quote]
Why not call the president too while you're on your quest to "take down BidFather", I'd love to meet him.[/quote]

I did and he put Biden on this, so we know that was no help

[quote]I on the other hand have a sick daughter to attend to at the moment, so I'm sorry but I can't spend the next 8 hours on the computer arguing with a 50 year old 5 year old.[/quote]

Not surprised You have spent less than 5 minutes in the last 3 month communicating. However sincerely I hope you daughter is ok if that is true

[quote]Everyone else is more than welcome to email us at shipping@bidfather.com and we'll take care of you as quickly as we can. Also, Thank you everyone for the continued support in lieu of this nutjob.[/quote]

Honestly what are you going to tell them in an email that you cannot blanket here, in all this text you have totally missed the points everyone wants to know, instead you continue to dance around the real questions. Look I am not the one being called out by many it is you bidfather, I did not take all these folks money and not deliver their winnings in a timely responsible manor. I may be a nutjob but at least I was the only one able to get you to reply if that is what you call this.

[quote]Also, still waiting on Amanda to ban you as you've obviously breached the forum rules by threatening others. Or is Gary above the rules because he "knows people"?[/QUOTE]

Other than threatening legal actions and/or claims with financial institution who did I threaten harm too??? Fact is I have been here helping and supporting others in the same situation I am in

Stephen I do wish to thank you for posting here I think it simply confirms everyones supicions regarding your integrity or lack thereof and displays to others the runaround all of us have been recieveing the last several months.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

WOW that was a mouthful.....Okay i am a mature adult and I WAS WRONG. You more than explained yourself....I will keep this thread updated on my items to see where it goes. I have emailed them on the new email so we will see. I asked them instead of the 25 dollar amazon and 50 dollar toys r us just to send me 75 dollar amazon e-gift card. Do you BID2WIN think they will do it.

Probably becasue now they have been outed, clearly by the post after yours they insinuate that they ship selectivly meaning some they ship faster than others, again integrity issues. So wi that said and they know you will be reporting you should see you items soon. good luck

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Most of those bidders have been taken care of already and if they haven't they're more than welcome to email us at shipping@bidfather.com and we'll have things taken care of for them.

No matter where and what you post about us theres always at least a few people saying they've received their items which goes to prove that we ARE sending our items out and HAVE BEEN steadily sending them out. Are we late on our items? Yes. Have we EVER denied it? NO. Are we working to fix the situation. YES.

You have a chip on your shoulder for whatever reason, and WAY TOO MUCH TIME. Grow up.

So bidfather tell all of us why you ship to a select few and do not ship timely to others?? There will be a few becasue that is all there was recieving winnings.

When it comes to outing corrupt PA's I do have a chip on my shoulder I admit that, like I said this is not my 1st rodeo I have had my share of PA's try to rip me off just like many other PAW members and I will not stand idle and I am commited to help this community. I have lost very little $$ to this and it is becasue I am proactive. All I did was organize a clear plan of action against you. I did not pay you Thousands of $$$ to like me but I expect you to communicate and be honest. had you responded to our emails and told us the truth about your situation we probably would net be having these words, but you chose the low road and now you attack me for your poor managment, sorry that does not fly with me and just demonstartes to all that bidfather is still ethically challenged.

Yes when it come to money and crooks trying to steal it I have alot of time to apply

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

k you everyone for the continued support in lieu of this nutjob.

Also, still waiting on Amanda to ban you as you've obviously breached the forum rules by threatening others. Or is Gary above the rules because he "knows people"?

??? So you want me to ban a forum member because he feels ripped off by you, yet your calling him a nut job is not against the forum rules? Perhaps you can explain why 1: users have been waiting for items & have had problems w/ your CR so much so that they had to escalate the issue by bringing it up on the forum? and 2: Your site is for sale and you wanted this to be private?
?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rwb63
  • rwb63
  • Members
  • 743 posts

Bidfather

This is your answer?? Nobody likes bidtowin so it is his fault.

You got to be kidding me what a joke let me say it one more time.

This thread isn't here if you communicate with customers.

Spin it the way you wish but the bottom line is it is your site who has failed it's customers just by your actions so far and you bidfather are the ones who let this get out of control.

There is no reason not to communicate. None

Let's see bidders are owed items well over a month now then the site quits communicating with bidders and it's the bidders fault. Oh and don't forget that shipping has been behind over a month before this.

Sorry bidfather only one to blame is you.

Oh PAW member I still have not received a reply concerning this issue how long has it been now.

BidFather
  • BidFather
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Bidfather

This is your answer?? Nobody likes bidtowin so it is his fault.

You got to be kidding me what a joke let me say it one more time.

This thread isn't here if you communicate with customers.

Spin it the way you wish but the bottom line is it is your site who has failed it's customers just by your actions so far and you bidfather are the ones who let this get out of control.

There is no reason not to communicate. None

Let's see bidders are owed items well over a month now then the site quits communicating with bidders and it's the bidders fault. Oh and don't forget that shipping has been behind over a month before this.

Sorry bidfather only one to blame is you.

Oh PAW member I still have not received a reply concerning this issue how long has it been now.

I guess you haven't read all our posts rwb... Never once did we say this was Gary's fault, nor did we ever even insinuate that it was his fault. In fact we apologized, we are fully aware this is our fault and no body elses. The only issue I had was the way Gary was going about it. His choice of words. In a previous post I explained how I completely understand you being irate, all of you, and how we plan to try and fix this. But apparently that has gone by the wayside.

rwb63
  • rwb63
  • Members
  • 743 posts

First if you want to talk with me you know my email.

Second I have read ALL the post maybe you should also try some extended reading like many of the stories on this blog of bidders getting burned by site over and over again.

Yes sites just like yours where bidders trust the owners giving them months to ship their items only to get burned. So bidders need to be proactive on these issues.

Many PAW members know me from this blog I have been around for some time now and most know I only go public when there is a true issue and feel others may get burned.

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

I emailed you at the address you requested above and I hope to hear from you as well soon.

Duster
  • Duster
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

I also sent an e-mail to the new e-mail address and look forward to hearing from you as well.

Bidfather the best thing you can do is to please answer the e-mails regularly and get caught with your shipping as quickly as possible and stay caught up. All of this can stop once this happens. We all would much rather be bidding then having to go through all of this drama.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey everyone... I am just letting you now i just got an email back from bidfather and my stuff is sent out. It is coming true so everyone relax they are following through with their word.......Now about bid2Win he keeps being a punk and he is liable to get nothing from them or to get his items with a note saying to shove it up his a$$. But everyone can take a big sigh of relief. For me i know as soon as i get my items i will be back bidding on their website......And i have an open challenge for Bid2Win.....Lets see how big of a powerbidder you are because wherever i see you bidding next i will stop at no length for you to use your bids trying to beat me.....IT WON't HAPPEN

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Hey everyone... I am just letting you now i just got an email back from bidfather and my stuff is sent out. It is coming true so everyone relax they are following through with their word.......Now about bid2Win he keeps being a punk and he is liable to get nothing from them or to get his items with a note saying to shove it up his a$$. But everyone can take a big sigh of relief. For me i know as soon as i get my items i will be back bidding on their website......And i have an open challenge for Bid2Win.....Lets see how big of a powerbidder you are because wherever i see you bidding next i will stop at no length for you to use your bids trying to beat me.....IT WON't HAPPEN

unfortunatly I cannot respond to your comments calling me out because I would be banned like you are about to as that was a gross violation of the rules. I will say this though if it was not for my actions bidfather would still be in hiding and you would still be complaining about them as you have done recently in other threads. Funny how bidfather has provided no answers here just they same excuses and empty promises. Really I hope bidfather proves me wrong that is a good thing for everyone unfortunatly their track record of late says otherwise.

You see I cannot get screwd by bidfather as I used mostly credit card so I am protected. I am not doing all this for myself I am also trying to help others who used paypal and are vulnerable. plus this industry has no use for PA sites that cannot communicate and steal. You obviously have not been around much to see that most of the PA sites go out of business and how many PAW members have lost collectivly 10's of thousands of $$$. There is a list of defunct PA sites posted here on PAW and it is extensive. Sadly this industry has turned some really good PA owners into crooks, mostly they got in too deep which bidfather shows all the signs of.

If it helps I can be found at

Bidrodeo
Dibzees
Nailbidder
Sellmoo
Shopbig
Pennywarriors
Penny warriors
Bidnuggets
Bullionbuyz

More if needed

Duster
  • Duster
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

TyWin7, I am glad you have heard back so quickly tonight, I am still waiting but have my fingers crossed.

I am not taking sides just stating what I have observed over the last year. Regarding your comments on B2W, you might want to check out some sites he bids on first. He has been around a long time(bidding that is!;)) and from what I have observed has very deep pockets. So as long as you have lots of disposable income have at it.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

B2 State exactly what rule i broke. ANd if i did you will probably go run and tell amanda like some little kid n the school ground who just got popped in the nose. HAHA. Duster, i will throw enough out on the line to do whatever it takes to make him suffer that one loss of the item he so desperately wants. He did it to my girlfriend once and i consider what he did as jumping. B2W if you think i colluded i didn't and you need to know definitions before you open up. I am a well educated 27 year old who holds a masters degree. So i just didn't fall off the turn up truck. You on the other hand are probably either spending an inheritance or some type of assistance check cause to be on here ALL DAY LIKE YOU ARE b2w. So i will choose the later of my options.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

TyWin7, I am glad you have heard back so quickly tonight, I am still waiting but have my fingers crossed.

I am not taking sides just stating what I have observed over the last year. Regarding your comments on B2W, you might want to check out some sites he bids on first. He has been around a long time(bidding that is!;)) and from what I have observed has very deep pockets. So as long as you have lots of disposable income have at it.

Ok Admin delete this if you wish

I can hold my own duster 1,000 + auctions won triple 6 figures spent

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

See B2W you say your posting to help everyone out. I don't see anyone asking you for help. Your volunteering your help. You think you are God's gift to this world and our wrong little buddy. I got an idea rather than knock down Bidfather and MIDPENNY like you did earlier keep your negativity to yourself because obviously your are one unhappy individual.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users