neverending story penny auction penny auctions

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Let's start The NeverEnding Penny Auction Story™, here's how it will work... I'll start it out with

Once upon time there was a person who found out about penny auctions....

Then you'll add to it, and the next member will add to what you added.

Let's see how interesting/funny/long this story will be!

Have fun!

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 23 December 2010 - 04:14 AM.

• Donaldnug likes this

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

This person then found the Penny Auction Watch forum whilst googling penny auction scams, after being ripped off by a site run by some bast*rd sat in his garage that set the site up with the sole intention of obtaining monies by deception....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

flostradamos
  • flostradamos
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

But then after the information that he acquired from Penny Auction Watch, he had now been blessed with the force and was ready and willing to use it on his journey to get the holy grail of wins, which he did not know what it was yet but he knew it would come to him one day. So with this knowledge and force he set out on his long journey ready to do battle against the garage goblin scammers and broken english/promise makers
My mom got in an argument at the car wash other lady said "get out of my face i don't know you" my mom said "google me b%tch" rofl she's 65 LOL

SSmomma
  • SSmomma
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

So off he went checking out all different types of sites. Some had too many auctions, others had too little, some sites although looked okay were completely different when you logged in...

startover4
  • startover4
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

The End. :) woot

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

The End. :) woot

Start over startover :tongue: The NeverEnding Penny Auction Story doesn't have an ending :wink:

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Cbaraglia
  • Cbaraglia
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

So off he went checking out all different types of sites. Some had too many auctions, others had too little, some sites although looked okay were completely different when you logged in...

He searched and searched until he found a site full of pretty prizes. He took the plunge and bought 200 bids. He promptly placed a bid on the biggest prize of prizes..A 60 inch Plasma TV........

startover4
  • startover4
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Start over startover :tongue: The NeverEnding Penny Auction Story doesn't have an ending :wink:

I didn't realize I couldn't edit the post later :P

heartofhopes
  • heartofhopes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

His thoughts got the best of him, couldn`t resist the clicking,his fingers couldn`t stop bidding, He thought he had the last bid but no wait at that last biddy moment someone bid there heart out and he lost... now he trots back to the forum on some advice from others.

Cbaraglia
  • Cbaraglia
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

His thoughts got the best of him, couldn`t resist the clicking,his fingers couldn`t stop bidding, He thought he had the last bid but no wait at that last biddy moment someone bid there heart out and he lost... now he trots back to the forum on some advice from others.

But feeling terrible about the loss of his money and the 60 inch Plasma TV, he drowns his sorrows in Jello shots and Tequila. He screams at his computer, "WHY????, WHY ME????". As he passes out in his neighbors yard , he dreams of bids and pretty prizes.

flostradamos
  • flostradamos
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

But then as he paces back and forth in his neighbors yard his neighbor calls the cops on him and he gets beat senselessly because they where bad cops, while in jail he has an epiphany and all of a sudden realizes that he must buy the biggest bid package or enough bids to equal the item he wants worth and go to a bin site and bid all out on it but as he gets home and logs into the site he has found he notices.....
My mom got in an argument at the car wash other lady said "get out of my face i don't know you" my mom said "google me b%tch" rofl she's 65 LOL

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

...that the site has listed an iPhone4 so he thinks hmmmm... "I could watch tv on this thing, it may be smaller but it has its mobile advantages" ...so he goes to the buy bid packs page of the site and purchases a bid pack.

As the auction starts, he gets all excited... the timer counts down and boom.. he places a bid, then another, then another... after 20 minutes or so he notices that his bid pack is diminishing so he places a couple of bids on $100 visa card auction also running... "if I can win this, I can go buy more bids for the iPhone4 auction" ...a few bids get placed and he loses... "DAMMIT" he shouts... he realizes that his hopes of winning the iPhone are diminishing by the second and sure enough, just a few minutes later, runs out of steam and loses the iPhone4. "OH sh*t... NOT AGAIN", he cries out at the monitor...

in an effort to console himself, he heads straight back to the Jello shots and Tequila... shot after shot, gulp after gulp until he eventually reaches the worm at the bottom of the bottle... he prepares himself and then swallows it...

"WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH maaaaan.... this is cooooooooooool... I feel unbeatable... I think I am a powerbidder... I need to go buy more bids and get my 60" flatscreen"...

He breaks out the credit card and looks for a new site to get his tv.... he eventually decides on Swoopo so buys himself the most expensive bid pack and takes the plunge... Still feeling brave he loads all of his bids into the bidbutler and sits back and watches....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

blockedhen
  • blockedhen
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

...that the site has listed an iPhone4 so he thinks hmmmm... "I could watch tv on this thing, it may be smaller but it has its mobile advantages" ...so he goes to the buy bid packs page of the site and purchases a bid pack.

As the auction starts, he gets all excited... the timer counts down and boom.. he places a bid, then another, then another... after 20 minutes or so he notices that his bid pack is diminishing so he places a couple of bids on $100 visa card auction also running... "if I can win this, I can go buy more bids for the iPhone4 auction" ...a few bids get placed and he loses... "DAMMIT" he shouts... he realizes that his hopes of winning the iPhone are diminishing by the second and sure enough, just a few minutes later, runs out of steam and loses the iPhone4. "OH sh*t... NOT AGAIN", he cries out at the monitor...

in an effort to console himself, he heads straight back to the Jello shots and Tequila... shot after shot, gulp after gulp until he eventually reaches the worm at the bottom of the bottle... he prepares himself and then swallows it...

"WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH maaaaan.... this is cooooooooooool... I feel unbeatable... I think I am a powerbidder... I need to go buy more bids and get my 60" flatscreen"...

He breaks out the credit card and looks for a new site to get his tv.... he eventually decides on Swoopo so buys himself the most expensive bid pack and takes the plunge... Still feeling brave he loads all of his bids into the bidbutler and sits back and watches....

and watches with blearyeyes his bidbutler do its magic,with great anticipation of being able to watch the toronto maple leaf and montreal canadians battlle it out for the stanley cup ( lol). as the timer ticks slowly to the final moment of glory,he gets up and goes and gets himself a drink,as he's walking
back drink in hand and singing out loud with pride, the close he gets to his computer he sees something that he cant quite grasp, like a bad dream,staring right back at him is his bidbutler frozen in time like a frigging ice cube, he starts to hammer at his keyboard with frustration yelling at the top of his voice AGAIN!! WHY ME LORD WHY ME?

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

Suddenly he jumps as the phone rings. "Who could be calling at a time like this?" Lifting the phone the sound of laughter is immdediatly clear. "Hello... Who is this?" he demands. *Click* and the line goes dead.
PennyPurses.com The ORIGINAL penny auction site for purses.

uanjum
  • uanjum
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

so then he goes to the forums of pennyauctionwatch and finds the people who get the greatest deals are known as powerbidders. He decided to make an attempt to be one and drops a couple thousand dollars on a auction. But even after dropping thousands of dollars in bids...HE STILL FAILS AND DOES NOT WIN THE AUCTION.....

DaveDealDash
  • DaveDealDash
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

So he starts awkwardly stumbling to his bathroom because of an overwhelming feeling of nausea from losing and just as he begins to blow chunks of tequila worms :sick: the phone rings again... it's Dave from DealDash along with Chirs at Penny Purses and all the other partners from the most reputable Penny Auction companies offering him a job because of his great bidding enthusiasm and enjoyment of the game! This sense of excitement has him spinning in black out circles until he realizes he's dressed up as Santa Claus and is actually stuck in a...

Edited by DaveDealDash, 23 December 2010 - 01:45 PM.

uanjum
  • uanjum
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

chimney. He then realized that all santa claus could see were the stars at night are big and bright........

puzofan
  • puzofan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Then he wished to be back in his recliner, laptop at hand, breaking out the credit card once more. He thinks to himself, I am going to bid on a 15 dollar itune card to see if this game is rigged. After spending 25 dollars for a 15 dollar itune card he calls himself a power bidder. He is on top of the world, he is INVINCIBLE.

MyTurn
  • MyTurn
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

as he sits in front of his 24 inch RCA television, realizing he spent enough in bids to have bought the 60 inch at the local electronics store.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

...three times over. Feeling despair he again returns to PAW. His eye catches a new thread about another new site. The fog in his head begins to clear. His heart starts racing again as he thinks "Aha, my next chance to show everyone I am a PB is here." He opens up the new site, registers, and this time he decides I will buy not one but ....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neverending story, penny auction, penny auctions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users