Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 13 2010 07:25 PM
neverending story penny auction penny auctions

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

drink some more tequilla, maybe some patron or some cabo wabo.. After that drunken confidence arrives, he decides to buy a plane ticket to vegas.. I will win at blackjack and meet some fine ladies, and teach them to shill bid and answer customer service lines. So he leaves to for his trip to discover...
  • Donaldnug and BrandenFesy like this

clu3l3ss
  • clu3l3ss
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

...that....."Wait! What? Why am I in Vegas?"
Shocked, he wakes up. "Damn! Watching pirated download of Inception on this ****ty 24" RCA is ruining my dreams."
He looks at the bar. All that is left is a bottle of Jack. So he makes some Jack and Coke. With a sip of it, it becomes all clear.
"I need to watch how powerbidders do it. I need to come out with my own strategy." He opens up his pirated Excel 2010 and....

Edited by clu3l3ss, 01 February 2011 - 02:59 AM.
Put 21 instead of 24.

yellow0102
  • yellow0102
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

I love this! :)

Vandelay
  • Vandelay
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

...finds a .pdf of Donald Trump's birth certificate. he realizes he could make a ton of money it he...
Rick Willis

MyBucketListAuctions
build it, bid it, win it

NHappraiser
  • NHappraiser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

...finds a .pdf of Donald Trump's birth certificate. he realizes he could make a ton of money it he...

Could only convice the CIA and Secret service to allow him to talk to Obama to see if they could work out a deal for Trumps birth certificate.

bidjoshin
  • bidjoshin
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

This looks like a little fairy tale though.

BidUnderdog
  • BidUnderdog
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

... then obama contacts him and offers him enough for 4 premium bid packs for the certificate, and the thought goes through his head. I can finally bid and get my 60 inch plasma! So he decided to take the deal and...

wrhoton
  • wrhoton
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

After winning his 60 inch plasma he thinks hmm... maybe I should aim even higher.. and he goes for a CAR! He finds just the right car that he wants and starts bidding with 3 seconds remaining.. the timer jumps to 18 seconds and...

AnniesBid
  • AnniesBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

... he wins, but the site he is bidding on is so overloaded by the hype he can't even check out his item! That's when he starts to look for auctions where he can win regularly ...

CWN19
  • CWN19
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

And some bidders thought they could dance on the clouds or bid for a living and now they are thinking do you want fries with that as they need 3 jobs to pay off there CC's so they can buy more bids thinking they have to let me win sometime

gregg
  • gregg
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Attached File  sixsixix.jpg   9.88KB   3 downloads

Happy EASTER FROM US AT RAGINGBID find this to win prize lol

Fearless bidder
  • Fearless bidder
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I will start this story over, because I love stories.

Once upon a time there was a man with $100 to blow, it was burning a hole in his pocket and he didn't know what to spend it on. He then over heard 2 women on the subway talking about penny auctions and how they could win things for pennies, he thought to himself, wow my hundred dollars is equal to 10,0000 pennies. I wonder what
I can win with that, maybe a lot, he thought:11: to himself and decided to find out how he could play and win at penny auctions. He went on the internet and searched for info on penny auctions, and the first thing that came up were auction sites stating they were the best and sites telling him how to play that were really affiliate marketing websites trying to make a commission on his bid pack, he didn't want to be scammed so he decided to wait until he figured out what auction site he should play first. :amuse:

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Then, wham bam, someone told him about midpenny.com, and he went and tried it... In the first day he nearly doubled his money.
He then got a real surprise because of all the negative things he had heard about shipping, on the forums,, whern he got his wins two days after payment of the auction...
Now this man is a happy camper, and is spreading the word to his friends of this fantastic penny auction site, midpenny.com

Thomas041
  • Thomas041
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Oh, "The NeverEnding Penny Auction Story", interesting!

Do you own luxury designer watches or wish to have one? Tag Heuer Formula 1, Rolex Submariner... Owning a luxury watch tells others something about you!

ollywood
  • ollywood
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

everybody check out this Penny Auction Site For Sale SUCH A LOW PRICE!!!

https://flippa.com/2...h-6-000-uniques

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neverending story, penny auction, penny auctions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users