auction site bid bidding sites online bidding penny auction

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bid66
  • bid66
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

At Bid66.com we strive to make the experience of our visitors a memorable one. We give our customers a fair chance to win and buy the best deals available on online auctions today.

We have numerous options available for our customers to choose from. On every single auction, you can either bid on the product to win, or you can buy the product at a discounted price.
On every bid that you apply to an auction you earn reward points. These reward points are your ticket to cash out on the prizes at our Rewards Store. The Rewards store gives you the best possible compensation for the bids that you have used, whether you win or not.
You can use Bid66.com to have your own fun little trip online to win the best deals available. Why should you use Bid66.com as your venue for a shopping spree?:
• Simplicity
It is easy to have a great experience at Bid66.com because it is straightforward. There are no tricks on Bid66.com. Our user dashboard makes bidding simple.
• Huge Product Line
Bid 66 has several auctions every day with a variety that everyone will love.
• Convenience of Time
Our site is open from 6:00pm – 12:00 am so that our customers do not miss out on great deals while they are at work or school.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Tried this site once....waaaay too many jumpers...tons of people placing single bids and auctions ending really high.

greendoor
  • greendoor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

They use bots...believe me I know!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

They were actually one of the very first sites I tried when my sis introduced me to PAs. I still remember the excitement and hope of winning something good...and the utter disappointment when I lost...lol
Almost gave up PAs because of that site and Biduh ( another major scam site) I thought at the time that all sites just used bots and were a scam so I googled Penny Auctions...and that's how I found this forum...so I guess I have Bid66 to thank for that at least! lol

caliray
  • caliray
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Overall the site looks pretty good, but I haven't used it and probably wouldn't because I like to see some detailed bid history and there isn't any.

jonduke
  • jonduke
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

See...this is why I LOVE this forum.
If I had just read the review posted by the owner here, I probably would've jumped on board and gave them a test spin.
Thanks to the next 4 posts, I wouldn't touch this at all, and probably just saved myself a bunch of money too.
Love how valuable, literally, the information everyone shares here is

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction site, bid, bidding sites, online bidding, penny auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users