Background Image

Penny Auction Watch Lack of Professionalism Please READ! Very Important!

Started by Vaquerofan , Dec 20 2010 05:50 PM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vaquerofan
  • Vaquerofan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello Everyone. I am writing because I recently had a terrible experience with the Administration on this site. I won't call any names but the person claimed that they were a blogger for PAW. However, when I wrote them and asked about advertising, that person responded to my inquiry.

If that person is only a blogger, why did they answer my advertising email? Here is my first email to PAW about advertising:
I am writing because I am interested
in advertising on your site and was wondering about the cost of placing a small ad on your site. Thanks.

Here was their first response:
Thanks for your e-mail. How many ended auctions have you had, and have most
all
items been shipped? I'll take a look.

The above response was fine. However, 3 days went by and I heard NOTHING. I know it was the weekend and all but I did email them on Friday and expected to hear back from them the same day about the status. When I didn't I sent this email:

We no longer have interest in advertising with your company. We look for quick responses to our inquiries and haven't received that
from your company which makes us seem unimportant to you. We'll take our business elsewhere. All due respect is intended.

This wasn't to be rude. However, if I am going to have to pay for advertising and it takes 3 days to hear back from a company, you quickly can lose interest. I even mentioned that I wasn't being rude in the email. Here is their response:

I am just a blogger and I run the forum, not a company. I don't solicit
advertising and I have stringent guidelines and a time period to review and
it doesn't sound to me like I would even want someone like you on my site with
your attitude and impatience.

So PAW proceeded to offer me insults! That is ridiculous! I will mention her name. Her name is Amanda and she acted unbelievably rude and unprofessional. I'm not saying that I necessarily did everything right but come on! As a result, I don't recommend this site to ANY penny auction owners. Take your site elsewhere where they will respect you.

Sincerely,

Anonymous

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I'm sorry Sir, but I had other issues more pressing this weekend and did not even open your e-mail from Friday yet.

I do have a question for you though, before you leave... Why on another penny auction info site do you refer to your site, TwiceNiceDeals.com as "them?" yet even use your full name?

Subject :Twice Nice Deals..13-11-2010 08:36:24
William White

Infant

Hello Everyone! I am writing because I recently saw a penny auction site known as Twice Nice Deals. They offer $0.50 Bids! Check them out at www.twicenicedeals.com"

Posted Image

Thank you

It was not my intention to insult you, but quite frankly I am harassed by way too many people and I will not stand for it. There are other sites that will gladly accept your advertising.

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 20 December 2010 - 07:16 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

i thing its great here you get great info on sites that are scams and the good ones and you make friends and your voice can be heard here good or bad amanda seems like a nice person this is one of the sites i like to get most of my info from most of the bidders i no from the sites and have alot of respect on there input
  • PennyAuctionWatch likes this

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

Hello Everyone. I am writing because I recently had a terrible experience with the Administration on this site. I won't call any names but the person claimed that they were a blogger for PAW. However, when I wrote them and asked about advertising, that person responded to my inquiry.

If that person is only a blogger, why did they answer my advertising email? Here is my first email to PAW about advertising:
I am writing because I am interested
in advertising on your site and was wondering about the cost of placing a small ad on your site. Thanks.

Here was their first response:
Thanks for your e-mail. How many ended auctions have you had, and have most
all
items been shipped? I'll take a look.

The above response was fine. However, 3 days went by and I heard NOTHING. I know it was the weekend and all but I did email them on Friday and expected to hear back from them the same day about the status. When I didn't I sent this email:

We no longer have interest in advertising with your company. We look for quick responses to our inquiries and haven't received that
from your company which makes us seem unimportant to you. We'll take our business elsewhere. All due respect is intended.

This wasn't to be rude. However, if I am going to have to pay for advertising and it takes 3 days to hear back from a company, you quickly can lose interest. I even mentioned that I wasn't being rude in the email. Here is their response:

I am just a blogger and I run the forum, not a company. I don't solicit
advertising and I have stringent guidelines and a time period to review and
it doesn't sound to me like I would even want someone like you on my site with
your attitude and impatience.

So PAW proceeded to offer me insults! That is ridiculous! I will mention her name. Her name is Amanda and she acted unbelievably rude and unprofessional. I'm not saying that I necessarily did everything right but come on! As a result, I don't recommend this site to ANY penny auction owners. Take your site elsewhere where they will respect you.

Sincerely,

Anonymous

What do you expect to accomplish with this post? Are you in business? If you want to run an ad, jump through the hoops. If you don't then don't.
PennyPurses.com The ORIGINAL penny auction site for purses.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I am sorry if I came off as rude, but I just did not appreciate your attacking me when I had not gotten a chance to see your e-mail.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users