• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

jack11
  • jack11
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Hey bidders.
If you want to buy bids then go to other sites. at Freezula.com - The best penny auctions! all bids are free.
our auction work differents then others. so if you want to spend money buying bids dont come over! but if you want to win items for 100% Free then go to Freezula.com - The best penny auctions!

and one more thing:
No auto bidders.
good luck and have fun.
jack.

jack11
  • jack11
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

today at freezula. laptop. and more gift cards for free.

Sodaman
  • Sodaman
  • Members
  • 603 posts

Nothing is free. You pay indirectly through ads. If I have nothing to sell on your classifieds then I can't get bids?
Drink in Moderation :-17-:

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

I signed up. Then I went to the craigslist type site and tried to register and got an error. How strange it is. I would rather just buy the bids personally.
PennyPurses.com The ORIGINAL penny auction site for purses.

jack11
  • jack11
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

I signed up. Then I went to the craigslist type site and tried to register and got an error. How strange it is. I would rather just buy the bids personally.

my site is 100% free of charge. none of the bids or to post an ad cost any money.
auction site doesn't have autobidders! you dont have to use it. let other memeber win those items free of charge!! you cant bid that offer: bid price: $0.00woot
good luck to all

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Ads are 100% free as well.
No site can bid that!
bid price:
$1.00 NO
$0.50 NO
$0.10 NO
$0.00 YES

Members who want to save there money can join www.freezula.com

where every auction is 100% FREE

thanks.

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

Can you fix my login? I tried to register again and it said email already exists.
PennyPurses.com The ORIGINAL penny auction site for purses.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

go ahead and log in your in there system

jack11
  • jack11
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Can you fix my login? I tried to register again and it said email already exists.

did you register with same email? try to log in after you register at freezulalocal and you will get your free points.
thanks.

IAlwaysBid2Win
  • IAlwaysBid2Win
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Well I do not know about anyone else but for me I read the front page as register get 100 bids yet after confirming my email I only received 10? Or does it mean 10 points which is different then bids?
Interesting concept

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I dont get it...can someone explain how this site really works?? Something about ads?

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

dont no but already have tracking numbers for what i won on there

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Then how come when I try to bid, it says insufficient points? What is that? So you buy points?

jack11
  • jack11
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

hi there.
go to that link to find out how u get your free points:
How To Get FREE Bids!
thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

please read again or go to:
How To Get FREE Bids!
thanks.

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

I never got 100 bids for registering..

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

you have to go to the other site for local ads and register ther to get your 100 free bids and then log into that site and you will get 25 for that and if you post and ad on that site you get 50 bids its sorta like graigs list

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

I like the concept of the site as long as it really works for all parties--they get the ad revenue that they need and people actually receive their wins. However, all of my bids have not credited to my account. For instance, I looked into the ad site today and nothing was credited to my account. I also posted a few ads and nothing was credited to my account. I did receive credit yesterday immediately for doing the appropriate actions, so I don't know what is different today.

I've sent in some support e-mails but they've not received a reply. I also called the 800 number but don't believe it's real. I'm not saying the site is a scam. They've not taken anyone's money and they've just started so we've not been able to see if they come through with shipping items. However, their communication could use some work.

Could someone with the site please respond to my e-mails or respond to me here?

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I received my Subway GC today, so they definitely ship!

As far as crediting bids, I've gotten most of mine. You can only get bids for logging in once in a 24 hour period. I don't think it counts from midnight to midnight, but rather a 24 hour rolling period- at least that's what I've noticed. You can only get bids for posting once a day as well. Hope this helps!

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

I received my Subway GC today, so they definitely ship!

As far as crediting bids, I've gotten most of mine. You can only get bids for logging in once in a 24 hour period. I don't think it counts from midnight to midnight, but rather a 24 hour rolling period- at least that's what I've noticed. You can only get bids for posting once a day as well. Hope this helps!

That's good to know. I knew about the daily limit on the logging in, but not the ad limit. They didn't state that anywhere. (Or did I miss it.). Nor did they state the rolling 24 hours but that was the explanation towards which I was leaning.

Thank you for the reply.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

yes i won a couple there to and all of them came in the mail today

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Hey bidders.
If you want to buy bids then go to other sites. at Freezula.com - The best penny auctions! all bids are free.
our auction work differents then others. so if you want to spend money buying bids dont come over! but if you want to win items for 100% Free then go to Freezula.com - The best penny auctions! and one more thing:
No auto bidders.
good luck and have fun.
jack.

I am a bit confused here. I understand that bids are free by completing certain actions - but the item I am looking at (the best buy gift card) says that the winner gets the item for FREE??? Does that mean that it is a $0 auction - no matter where the bidding ends up the end product costs 0?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users