Freezula.com We don't sell bids!!

Started by jack11 , Dec 22 2010 06:58 AM

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

yep or somthings have a certian price you have to pay if you win like a laptop that sells for 500 if you won you paid 200 for it

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Each auction says what the price is...most are free...there is a bike there that you would have to pay $100 for if you won...seems the more expensive stuff has a charge.

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

yep or somthings have a certian price you have to pay if you win like a laptop that sells for 500 if you won you paid 200 for it

Each auction says what the price is...most are free...there is a bike there that you would have to pay $100 for if you won...seems the more expensive stuff has a charge.

Oh, I saw those prices and didn't even pay them any mind. Thanks for the reminder. I was off in space.

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Won my first bids auction and came through in about 5 minutes. The only feature that would be great to see is a counter of bids I placed. When the frenzy starts hard to keep track

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I didn't see anything in the TOS about win limits and was wondering what the site policy was?

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Well after some bidding I recogonize some of the names in this thread it has been a pleasure bidding with you. I can say that as a starting player to PAs this PA is a great one to sharpen your teeth on. This was my first time bidding on any site and i came out with a few bid packs and an iPod touch. We'll see how the shipping goes. Overall a GREAT first experience and THANK YOU

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------
woot

Edited by Windrider1967, 28 December 2010 - 01:40 AM.

jack11
  • jack11
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Your welcome.
Windrider1967, you will get it in few days!
do u know where i can buy it in a good price? its a joke.
thanks for all of you guys for the reply. just please pass the name to all your friends. more users more items.
i hope u all enjoy .
if there r any issue with site please let me know bc im new.
i didnt send respond to the support email his bc i dont know how?!
so u guys can post here for now.
thanks again.
jacob.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

one more thing.
if you post an ad at Freezulalocal:
post a real ads.
you can always post in community about the site if you post for the points.
im just trying something knew here and i need your support.
thanks again.
jacob.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

So happy I won an auction there....been losing all day everywhere else! lol

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Jack,
I have won an auction but I need to change my mailing address because I am in the process of moving. Can I email you and let you know my new address? I can't change it under my freezula account for some reason.

Edited by opa, 28 December 2010 - 03:38 AM.

bidclosing
  • bidclosing
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Nice wins tonight bodaway, looked away from the ipod auction and.......gone.

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

[quote name='jack11']
i didnt send respond to the support email his bc i dont know how?!
jacob.[COLOR="Silver"]

Jacob,

I understand that you do not know how to respond to support tickets as of yet, but could you still respond to them manually but copying and pasting the e-mail of the person who sent you the support ticket into the send box of a normal e-mail?

I've sent you several support tickets and would like to resolve the issues via e-mail as opposed to writing writing back and forth via e-mails.

All of my support tickets have my e-mail address, my username (thepenmaster) and my phone number so you can easily identify which ones are mine and have two means by which you can get in contact with me.

Thank you.

jack11
  • jack11
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

i will work on those emails 2morow for all who didnt get any respond. i hope there r not to many problems.
opa:
i mail all gift cards so i hope u didnt move yet or just do mail forward for now.
c u all tomorrow. good luck.
if you guys can help bringing more members that will help a lot as well. more members more prizes.
thanks. jacob

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Nice wins tonight bodaway, looked away from the ipod auction and.......gone.

Bidclosing - I was honestly thinking it would go higher. No offense intended - but I am glad you wigged out for a moment. I have never bid on any PAs before and was really trying to get my feet wet, figured nothing lost nothing gained. I realize it is not a huge site with a million PBs but it made me feel good to get something the first time around. Funny thing is I debated between that and the BB gift card. Glad I went with the one I did. Considering the old MP3 player I have is a little RCA with a one line display and no on unit organization capability I think I will be using the iPod alot more. See you in the battles...

Trish

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Jack,
I didn't accept it the auction yet. Can I change my address under my name?

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

Bidclosing - I was honestly thinking it would go higher. No offense intended - but I am glad you wigged out for a moment. I have never bid on any PAs before and was really trying to get my feet wet, figured nothing lost nothing gained. I realize it is not a huge site with a million PBs but it made me feel good to get something the first time around. Funny thing is I debated between that and the BB gift card. Glad I went with the one I did. Considering the old MP3 player I have is a little RCA with a one line display and no on unit organization capability I think I will be using the iPod alot more. See you in the battles...

Trish

Trish, I hope this comment doesn't sound harsh because it's not meant to be. I am just trying to clarify something because you said that Freezula is the first PA site on which you've bid. Freezula is not the typical PA site. Everything is free (well, almost everything) and bids cannot be brought, only earned via very specific actions. If bids were able to be purchased, PBs and other difficult bidders would be all over the site, and you almost assuredly would not have won the IPOD last night.

Once you join a typical PA site where the bidders must pay for bids and are only generally limited by how much money they are willing to spend you will quickly discover that winning an IPOD is no so easy, most of the time unless you have an established reputation, or yes, are very lucky and no one is around to bid. PBs and difficult bidders will simply continue bidding until they win or until a lot of money has been spent.

Some of the bidders against whom you bid and beat last night would have taken you (and anyone else) for quite a ride had they been able to purchase bids at leisure. Yet, on freezula, this is not an option. If you run out of bids you cannot buy more; you are just out of luck. As a prime example, you and I were bidding against each other last night on the 100 bid pack. Since I had a problem with my free bids crediting to my account, I would have simply brought more bids, if that had been an option to continue bidding. Instead, I backed off saved some bids and waited for things to resolve themselves.

Now this is not to knock your wins. They are very nice and well deserved and I am especially glad that you won the IPOD since you mentioned that you have an old MP3 player. Furthermore, I am actually pleased that bidders cannot buy bids on the site because it allows people who generally would not be able to win higher end items the chance to do so, if they plan correctly.

Still, I just wanted to clarify that playing on PA sites on which you can buy bids is a whole different ball game than playing on Freezula so that when you join other sites you are more cautious and don't end up losing a lot of money because you aren't expecting that much of a challenge and don't research the competition.

Good luck on future auctions, Trish.

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Jack,
Please, I need to change my address. I have already moved

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Trish, I hope this comment doesn't sound harsh because it's not meant to be. I am just trying to clarify something because you said that Freezula is the first PA site on which you've bid. Freezula is not the typical PA site. Everything is free (well, almost everything) and bids cannot be brought, only earned via very specific actions. If bids were able to be purchased, PBs and other difficult bidders would be all over the site, and you almost assuredly would not have won the IPOD last night.

Once you join a typical PA site where the bidders must pay for bids and are only generally limited by how much money they are willing to spend you will quickly discover that winning an IPOD is no so easy, most of the time unless you have an established reputation, or yes, are very lucky and no one is around to bid. PBs and difficult bidders will simply continue bidding until they win or until a lot of money has been spent.

Some of the bidders against whom you bid and beat last night would have taken you (and anyone else) for quite a ride had they been able to purchase bids at leisure. Yet, on freezula, this is not an option. If you run out of bids you cannot buy more; you are just out of luck. As a prime example, you and I were bidding against each other last night on the 100 bid pack. Since I had a problem with my free bids crediting to my account, I would have simply brought more bids, if that had been an option to continue bidding. Instead, I backed off saved some bids and waited for things to resolve themselves.

Now this is not to knock your wins. They are very nice and well deserved and I am especially glad that you won the IPOD since you mentioned that you have an old MP3 player. Furthermore, I am actually pleased that bidders cannot buy bids on the site because it allows people who generally would not be able to win higher end items the chance to do so, if they plan correctly.

Still, I just wanted to clarify that playing on PA sites on which you can buy bids is a whole different ball game than playing on Freezula so that when you join other sites you are more cautious and don't end up losing a lot of money because you aren't expecting that much of a challenge and don't research the competition.

Good luck on future auctions, Trish.

No offense taken. Right now I am watching a couple of regular PAs to kind of get a feel for the competition and such. Freezula is a nice starter site, in my mind because it gives the opportunity to get a feel for bidding and actually encouraged me that PAs work.

I know the pay sites are a VERY different breed. The PBs do add a whole different element to the bidding. But I think with study and time I can learn the players and patterns etc ... I am sure all the PBs started as newbies at one time or another.

And thank you for the congrats on the win. Free or not I treated the bids like they had been paid for and tried to use some strategy. For me that one win was a big deal.

Question I though of since u mentioned bid packs - I have noticed on some sites PBs bidding more bids than the pack is worth. Is that the "win at all cost" that you were talking about, Just makes no sense to me to bid more than the item is worth.

Edited by Windrider1967, 28 December 2010 - 04:49 PM.

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

No offense taken. Right now I am watching a couple of regular PAs to kind of get a feel for the competition and such. Freezula is a nice starter site, in my mind because it gives the opportunity to get a feel for bidding and actually encouraged me that PAs work.

I know the pay sites are a VERY different breed. The PBs do add a whole different element to the bidding. But I think with study and time I can learn the players and patterns etc ... I am sure all the PBs started as newbies at one time or another.

And thank you for the congrats on the win. Free or not I treated the bids like they had been paid for and tried to use some strategy. For me that one win was a big deal.

Question I though of since u mentioned bid packs - I have noticed on some sites PBs bidding more bids than the pack is worth. Is that the "win at all cost" that you were talking about, Just makes no sense to me to bid more than the item is worth.

Trish, that is the win at all cost model about which I was talking. It all depends on your perspective, budget and mood. PBs typically use the win at all cost model and will bid beyond the retail of an item just to win it. It's worth it if you can back it up in the end. What I mean is if you blow all of your bids on one item paying beyond retail just to win it and then have no bids left to try for other items, it's not worth it; PBs typically don't have a problem winning high end items later down the road so overpaying now and again doesn't affect them much. If you can swing overpaying and still come out with a profit, then go for it.

Case in point, last week I spent over 150 bids to win a 75 bid pack on a typical PA site. However, I had more than enough bids left after the battle and did not spend a lot of money at all in relation to my budget. (Yet, I would not have spent 500 bids on that bid pack and a PB would have.) To make things better I then managed to win a Wii (my first), a $50 gift card and two more bid packs for next to nothing with my remaining bids. You actually did the same in the case of the 100 bid pack. Afterward, you picked up another 100 bid pack for 2 or 3 bids, something else and the IPOD. I was spying on you while taking a break to eat dinner and work!

In conclusion, overpaying for a bid pack or any other item depends on your budget, how willing you are to take a risk and the how probable you think it is that you can pick up other bid packs and/or items to balance out the overall cost of that win and of course how able you are to actually recover from that loss when it's time to move on to other auctions.

Did that make sense or did I just ramble?

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

That made sense and no you weren't rambling. I guess when you are bidding on multiple auctions it does balance out in the end. The funny thing is the one auction I watched someone bid 700 bids on a 500 bid pack and then backed out. Being that it was an auto bidder kinda made me wonder as to the possibility of a bot building up the price. I am going to continue watching the pay fors a bit and then jump in. Thanks for the insight and encouragement

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

I tried registering at both freezula and freezulalocal very, very, early this morning (around 2:00 am) but I have not received any confirmation emails from either site. Not in spam folder either. Any suggestions?

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I tried registering at both freezula and freezulalocal very, very, early this morning (around 2:00 am) but I have not received any confirmation emails from either site. Not in spam folder either. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, can't help you there. Both came for me. Perhaps try signing up with a different email address if you have one?

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

when i signed up it took a day for them to get back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users