• Members
  • 758 posts

when i signed up it took a gay for them to get back

ROFL. Hmmm. That's different.

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

I tried registering at both freezula and freezulalocal very, very, early this morning (around 2:00 am) but I have not received any confirmation emails from either site. Not in spam folder either. Any suggestions?

Try contacting Jack via e-mail and telling him about your problem. He just responded to my support tickets about 30 minutes ago. Here is the e-mail in case you don't see it on the site.
customersupport@freezula.com

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

ROFL. Hmmm. That's different.

Ahahahaha. Loveee epic typo fails.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

[quote name='jets5000']ROFL. Hmmm. That's different.[ your fast dude didnt even have time to edit lol fingers have a mind of there own

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

does anyone know how to change your address in your account?

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

does anyone know how to change your address in your account?

This is what it says when I go to my details. To avoid abuses we do not allow you to edit your details once registered. I don't even see my address ANYWHERE.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Hmm. I don't find mine either. I know they are stored somewhere, though, because I received that gift card yesterday.

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

Jack,
I don't know which you'll check first--your e-mail or this thread--but if you've not responded to my most recent e-mail sent about 15 minutes ago please check your support tickets and respond. I think it addresses something you'll find very important.

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Jacob - just sent you an email as well - follow up on the one I sent earlier

krgly
  • krgly
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

I'm so hopeful! I've never managed to win anything Apple (and I got into penny auctions almost totally to get my BF an iTouch for xmas - oops!) but this site lets me try without wasting money =P

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

thanks penmaster, I have just emailed him

Jacob, please return my email! :)

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Nice bidding with you all tonight - no wins but a good time none the less. Jacob - one suggestion if I may, it seems that all your auctions run between 9pm start time and midnight Eastern Standard time. While having a bunch of auctions at one time may encourage competition, spreading them out over more than a 3 hour window may bring in additional folks who may check the site and see nothing available at other times of the day. Just a thought and not sure if others agree or not

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

Hi Jack, I tried to register but didn't receive my confirmation e-mail. I sent a support request just now & I did get my copy of it, so I know it's not my e-mail. Thanks!

jack11
  • jack11
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

hi guys.
i will check all emails tomorrow morning. was busy today.
i hope you guys enjoy and win. i didnt have a chance even to check or look at the auctions tonight.
OPA. send your new address and i will change it for you, its look like that only admin can change address.
i can change auction time if you guys want??
who ever didnt get email when try to register please send email true support and we will try to fix that issue,
see you all tomorrow i hope.
thanks and good luck.
jack.

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Thanks Jacob
What's the best email to reach you at for the future?

jack11
  • jack11
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

hey opa.
support will be just fine,
we will try to add phone number later on today.

To:
mike h, thepenmaster and all the rest that help others understand how the site works.
thanks a lot.
jack.

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

I emailed support again, but still no answer & no confirmation email

thepenmaster
  • thepenmaster
  • Members
  • 772 posts

I emailed support again, but still no answer & no confirmation email

It does take him a while when he's not focused on Freezula but Jack will get back to you eventually. I got a few responses from him today and am waiting on one more that will hopefully resolve a problem I've been having. Hang in there Candy.

angryraccoon
  • angryraccoon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

I have signed up for this site and received all bids as offered. Will have to say the bidding can be fierce on some items.

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Angryraccoon, penmaster, candy - been nice bidding with you so far. It can take some time for Jack to get back with you but he always does. Waiting on my iPod now. So far a good site - no major bidding issues and good competitors. Still don't know how he manages all this free - but hats off if it works out for him. See you all in the battles

Trish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users