PennyTarget.com

Started by AuctionJunky , Dec 23 2010 02:28 AM

• Please log in to reply
1099 replies to this topic

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

lol wouldnt you like to no if you seen me bid then take a geuss what i bought lol

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Oh sorry PAW, I had no clue, I haven't seen you bid on any auctions...well maybe because I am not sure what's your name on the sites...but whatever...have a good one in the burbs! haha Merry Christmas!

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

i go by rexter65

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Oh..alright! Hope to see you bidding!

PennyTarget: Just letting you know it says 25 bidpack is $20 but in the first auction for 25 bids it says retail is $17.50. Just letting you know on that.

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

PennyTarget: Just letting you know it says 25 bidpack is $20 but in the first auction for 25 bids it says retail is $17.50. Just letting you know on that.

Also if you click on the item to bring up its individual page then it shows the retail again at 20. Too much inconsistency.

AuctionJunky
  • AuctionJunky
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

My wife and I stayed up till 5am wrapping gifts for the kids and we both are feeling a little under the weather so I apologize for not posting more auctions. They will be up tonight.

Hope everyone had a great day today and that Santa was good to you.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Classified, send me an email through our site. I don't think I gave you extra bids for being deleted.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

wish you luck on the up coming year and hope you turn out to be a good site

AuctionJunky
  • AuctionJunky
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

wish you luck on the up coming year and hope you turn out to be a good site

Thanks Mike.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Hey just an FYI the double your bid pack expires at midnight. Give us a try, you won't be disappointed.

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

why was this ad on your site?

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

AuctionJunky
  • AuctionJunky
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

LOL, we have that on our Tech Support ticket. That's the Great Britain pound sign I think. Good eye RotaryGuy.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Hello Again,

I tried to clone the $50.00 Visa Gift Card auction and deleted it by mistake. I am sorry for the 7 bidders, one being NeverWalks and I credited 36 bids to your account. Please email us at the Admin email and I will credit your account. Sorry again.

Rob

rotaryguy
  • rotaryguy
  • Members
  • 1,368 posts

LOL, we have that on our Tech Support ticket. That's the Great Britain pound sign I think. Good eye RotaryGuy.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Hello Again,

I tried to clone the $50.00 Visa Gift Card auction and deleted it by mistake. I am sorry for the 7 bidders, one being NeverWalks and I credited 36 bids to your account. Please email us at the Admin email and I will credit your account. Sorry again.

Rob

i know what a pound sign is...why does it say SWOOPO!!!

do not read posts by rotary or never while sipping hot liquids

AuctionJunky
  • AuctionJunky
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

i know what a pound sign is...why does it say SWOOPO!!!

The script is supposed to be a Swoopo style site so it was in there.

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

AuctionJunky, please check your email regarding the double promotion. I emailed you! :)

AuctionJunky
  • AuctionJunky
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

AuctionJunky, please check your email regarding the double promotion. I emailed you! :)

Did I reply back Classified? I think if you are who I think you are I did.

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Did I reply back Classified? I think if you are who I think you are I did.

Yep, all settled! :)

AuctionJunky
  • AuctionJunky
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Yep, all settled! :)

I'm a genius. lol. Just kidding.

1 hour left on the "Double your Bid Pack" promotion. Don't get left out.

Some auctions closing tomorrow are:

XBox 360 4GB

$50 Visa

$50 Walmart

$25 Walmart

Kindle (Still posting it, scheduling to end around 9:00pm)

Thanks to all that have supported us and signed up already.

Rob

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

looking forward to giving you guy a try

AuctionJunky
  • AuctionJunky
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Well Congrats to REXTER65 for going down in the history books with the first win on PennyTarget.com!!! :party:

We have 2 $50.00 Your Pick Gift cards, 2 $25.00 Your Pick Gift Cards and a Telescope scheduled to close within the next 2 hours.

23 Auctions left today to be won. Sign up now and "Get in the Game" (ha ha EA Sports)

I noticed the timer on the auctions will flash gone and then a last second bidder will reset it to 20 seconds. Give this a chance, I know it's weird but what I liked about this timer system was it doesn't lag around at the end which sometimes seems forever to end. This one ticks right down unlike other sites I have seen.

Rob

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

I noted that too while watching...and for some reason when it goes down to like 4 or 3 sec. 5 bidders appear at the same time...and if you bid it shows up the bid about 1 sec. later.

But Congrats Mike!

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

thanks i made history today lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users