bidmacs bids penny pennyauction quibids

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

lpalmer
  • lpalmer
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

DO NOT USE BIDMACS, YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF! The beginning of December I tried bidmacs. I actually won a few products, Macy's card, Sears Card, x box 360. This was December 3rd. I never received the products. They are to be christmas presents. I spent money on this! I tried to call no one picks up the phone. I wrote by email to the customer service and no reply. I finally threatened that I was a Wash. Post writer and was writing an article about my experience. Guess what? Someone finally got back to me. The only thing this idiot did was replace a few bids in my account for the Sears card he said was an administration error. Who wants the bids? I won it cheap and expected it. So stupid. The chances of getting another are very slim. I want my money back not the bids. Like I am giong to use this site again. They said the Macy's card was sent and had an attached copy of a packing slip. Never made it to my door! The x box never came and this guy is saying it did. I wrote back and explained again. NO REPLY!. What terrible customer service, I think this site is run by kids/teenagers working in an adult world. My WARNING: DO NOT USE BIDMACS, YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!
I tried out Quibids. I do not work for them so I am not someone just trying to sell a site. Seriously, works great and actually received my won products within 3 days. I just joined this site the same time as bidmacs and quibids sent me a Happy Holidays 250 FREE bids. Now that is what I am talking about.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidmacs, bids, penny, pennyauction, quibids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users