Background Image

New Feature: Experience!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 24 2010 08:01 PM
chat discussion forum fun fun forum penny auction community penny auctions reviews talk

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Check out PAW's newest feature "Experience," Experience awards users for posts made, posts thanked, social groups started & posted to http://www.pennyauct...m/forum/groups/ (check those out too!) and more.

For more details & stats check out the experience tab in your user control panel or the Experience tab on the top nav bar. The statistics are still being updated so not all titles are complete yet but we'd like to congratulate the current top title holders, eshopper, triggerte, caveninit, janyce16, mike h and SpaceAntiques!
http://www.pennyauct...e.php?go=awards

Also, we've always had a photo gallery here on PAW, but it was hidden a bit, I've now made it more user accessible and can't wait to see your photos! :)

Enjoy!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

hey how about if you want to start a new thread making that a little more easier to find and start

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hmm, good idea. Do you have any suggestions or what you're thinking in particular?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

i just wanted to promote a site i found and its ben around give it some props and it and i cant find itwere to start a new thread and if it was a snake it probably bite me but im pretty basic on the computer the easier the better lol

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

I saw the experience, thats a new interesting feature.
PennyPurses.com The ORIGINAL penny auction site for purses.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hmm.. Let me think about the best way to fix that, in the meantime does the search function on top right show it? Also, click on your user profile and you can see threads that you started. Hope this helps!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

ok thanks for getting back to me on this and ya i have seenthe one i started im just saying maybe have a tab just for that if you want to stat somthing new make it a little easier because a couple days ago there was another person on here that saidthey wish it was easier to find to

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

Is there a purpose for the experience? Does it unlock certain site features?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Ohh I see what you're saying, you don't see the new thread button... Yeah, they are all under each forum category on the top left. I will see what I can find out about making it more visible and in more areas..

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Is there a purpose for the experience? Does it unlock certain site features?

No, it doesn't really do anything yet.. let me know if you have suggestions!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

Maybe as the experience increases the user could qualify for some drawings or giveaways, or maybe could be a guest blogger for an article.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Maybe as the experience increases the user could qualify for some drawings or giveaways, or maybe could be a guest blogger for an article.

Yes, giveaways - that's what I have in mind too :)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

ok thanks amanda found it lol

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

ok thanks amanda found it lol

My pleasure! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

you no amanda what would be nice on here i no there is a red flag or you can read reviews or rate make things easy so a site owner can see what make bidders the most unhappy with there site maybe have ratings once a month this way they will no everybody is watching and see what they need to do get the ratings back up

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

you no amanda what would be nice on here i no there is a red flag or you can read reviews or rate make things easy so a site owner can see what make bidders the most unhappy with there site maybe have ratings once a month this way they will no everybody is watching and see what they need to do get the ratings back up

Yes, I'm still working on a good solution for this, the current software pennyauctionwatch.com/penny-auction-reviews isn't very good.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chat, discussion, forum, fun, fun forum, penny auction community, penny auctions, reviews, talk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users