Started by triggertre , Dec 30 2010 06:17 AM

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Pointnbid
  • Pointnbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

I feel as though I have said my piece. I will leave it up to paypal. Good luck with your site.

Thanks very kindly. We are curious that you are back on the site bidding on items while your claims with Paypal are still pending? Isnt it wise on your part to wait for the results?

You want all your money back as well as use all your bids. One cant have the cake and eat it as well.

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Thanks very kindly. We are curious that you are back on the site bidding on items while your claims with Paypal are still pending? Isnt it wise on your part to wait for the results?

You want all your money back as well as use all your bids. One cant have the cake and eat it as well.

Haha. Funny how your keeping such a close eye on me actually I have NO intentions of winning items on your scam site, I am simply building more evidence. After my claim into paypal I noticed how bidding on your site dropped dramatically. I saw $100+ items go for penny's as well as 100 bid packs go for penny's (I have watched for 2 days, where did the bots go?). These same bid packs would go for several dollars most of the time when I was bidding. So with video out I decided to place bids on the ipod nano via the bidstar. I placed 800 bids with a max of $16 (just to see if the bots would come out). As soon as I placed bid star BAMMMMMMMM. 4 or 5 new users ALL placed bidstar (autobid) as well. So I simply reset my bidstar to 1 bid over 1 dollar because I had NO intentions of bidding on that item in the first place. Paypal has asked for evidence in resolving my case so I am simply preparing it for them. Your bots are not very smart so I can easily trigger them now. Well unless you remove them again temporarily.

Good going. LOL. USERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if paypal does not agree to refund my money. I think I have spoken loud enough to put doubt in your site due to your misleading practices. Kindly yours............

Pointnbid
  • Pointnbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Haha. Funny how your keeping such a close eye on me actually I have NO intentions of winning items on your scam site, I am simply building more evidence. After my claim into paypal I noticed how bidding on your site dropped dramatically. I saw $100+ items go for penny's as well as 100 bid packs go for penny's (I have watched for 2 days, where did the bots go?). These same bid packs would go for several dollars most of the time when I was bidding. So with video out I decided to place bids on the ipod nano via the bidstar. I placed 800 bids with a max of $16 (just to see if the bots would come out). As soon as I placed bid star BAMMMMMMMM. 4 or 5 new users ALL placed bidstar (autobid) as well. So I simply reset my bidstar to 1 bid over 1 dollar because I had NO intentions of bidding on that item in the first place. Paypal has asked for evidence in resolving my case so I am simply preparing it for them. Your bots are not very smart so I can easily trigger them now. Well unless you remove them again temporarily.

Good going. LOL. USERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if paypal does not agree to refund my money. I think I have spoken loud enough to put doubt in your site due to your misleading practices. Kindly yours............

Again, nothing but false and misleading statements based on personal assumptions / guesses.

As soon as I placed bid star BAMMMMMMMM. 4 or 5 new users ALL placed bidstar (autobid) as well.

It does not waits for you or us. It is an automated program. Bid Star can be set 5 hours or 5 seconds before the auction and it will work exactly the same way. It places bids on behalf of user's as soon as bidding start and it stops when bids are depleted. You are welcome to come back after 200 hours of collecting your "evidence" and it will not change how Bid Star works.

Even if paypal does not agree to refund my money. I think I have spoken loud enough to put doubt in your site due to your misleading practices.

Clearly shows your intention here is just to create negative publicity without any good reason for what ever personal reasons you may have.

Edited by Pointnbid, 02 January 2011 - 04:15 AM.

pennyprizes
  • pennyprizes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Why is it all first names ? You don't get to choose your name ?

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Why is it all first names ? You don't get to choose your name ?

No you don't. When you sign up it automatically uses the first name you inserted at registration. Which I don't really like but oh well.

deenie61
  • deenie61
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

I was wondering about the names too. What will they do when they get multiples of the same first name? Surely not use last names I would hope. I just looked at "shipping fees" on bid packs. 10- $1.50 20- $3.00 50- $6.00 100- $9.50 That alone lost me, too much in my book for adding bids to an account. Maybe I'm cheap (lol ok I know I am) but I balk at even $2 s/h on bid pack wins, any more, forget it.

Jordan
  • Jordan
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

The only auctions that I lose are the ones that magically malfunction.

Newer sites always have bugs, and take much time to get corrected. This has happened on Penny Auctions by CheapOh! - Save Money Online - Bid & save up to 99% - Verified Penny Auction Listings in the past, and the item totally disappeared for no reason and could not be found except for the direct link to that product.. Bear with them and give them some time. They are offering a weekly and daily deal starting 1/4 on Today's deal | SocialPenny's Penny Auction Daily Deal Coupons for Bid Vouchers at Trusted Penny Auctions (50 Bids for $15!) Help support this growing penny auction to fix those bugs!

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Jordan i contacted you about your site and how one of your auctions said closed....I had pictures and you said it was my computers fault....This has happened twice...The first time you took care of it said it was MY FAULT though...Second time...No email response back
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Newer sites always have bugs, and take much time to get corrected. This has happened on Penny Auctions by CheapOh! - Save Money Online - Bid & save up to 99% - Verified Penny Auction Listings in the past, and the item totally disappeared for no reason and could not be found except for the direct link to that product.. Bear with them and give them some time. They are offering a weekly and daily deal starting 1/4 on Today's deal | SocialPenny's Penny Auction Daily Deal Coupons for Bid Vouchers at Trusted Penny Auctions (50 Bids for $15!) Help support this growing penny auction to fix those bugs!

Oh trust me I was more than understanding in another thread where I had been giving them multiple second chances. Its not the malfunctioning that gets me if they correct it.

Its the obvious use of bots that does.

Pointnbid
  • Pointnbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

I was wondering about the names too. What will they do when they get multiples of the same first name? Surely not use last names I would hope.

The unique identifier is the email. We will not use last names to identify the users.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Oh trust me I was more than understanding in another thread where I had been giving them multiple second chances. Its not the malfunctioning that gets me if they correct it.

Its the obvious use of bots that does.

I am not saying that no one has ever won an item. I AM however accusing you of using bots. If someone wins after you bot them a bit to squeeze a few more bids out of them then, it doesn't make it right just because you let them win afterward.

Ya, that is why we refunded 100% of your bids in the auctions with technical problems just to start all over again and squeeze a few more bids out of you!?

Edited by Pointnbid, 04 January 2011 - 08:06 PM.

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Ya, that is why we refunded 100% of your bids in the auctions with technical problems just to start all over again and squeeze a few more bids out of you!?

You did refund bids I never argued that......................It cost you NOTHING to refund bids you will eventually get it back. Its the actual auctions for items that cost you money. I just could never figure out why autobidder worked out perfect on bid packs but never for material items. Explain please.

I am only saying that YOU USE BOTS and are not a legit site and blame customers when clearly your at fault. Nothing more.

Pointnbid
  • Pointnbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

You did refund bids I never argued that......................It cost you NOTHING to refund bids you will eventually get it back. Its the actual auctions for items that cost you money. I just could never figure out why autobidder worked out perfect on bid packs but never for material items. Explain please.

I am only saying that YOU USE BOTS and are not a legit site and blame customers when clearly your at fault. Nothing more.

We have clearly mentioned reasons multiple times and it worked the same for all items regardless during the time frame mentioned below

Extracts from our news feed -Pointnbid Pty Ltd - In News

"please note that we are currently working towards upgrading our system so to ensure all our auction timers and bid star runs smoothly." - 18 Dec 2010 09:30 AM AEST

"please note that we are still experiencing some issues with the functionalities of our auction timers and the bid star. We are working to resolve the issue and most of the auctions have been temporarily suspended." - 22 Dec 2010 06:00 AM AEST

"please note that all services are back to normal" - 27 Dec 2010 06:00 AM AEST

* Bid Star = autobidder

We acknowledged (not blamed) the problem not only in our news feed as above but in this forum as well (in other post).

Edited by Pointnbid, 04 January 2011 - 10:31 PM.

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I wish I had read this before I bought one of the specials thru a coupon site. I, too, see auctions going for pennies, except for the ones I put a bidstar on. Same names over & over are jenna, jade, kenneth and rose, at least those are the ones I see consistent in the "closed auctions". All my bids are gone, no prizes won, bad vibes, rotten karma, I'm gone........,51- 'later :-54-:

Pointnbid
  • Pointnbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

I wish I had read this before I bought one of the specials thru a coupon site. I, too, see auctions going for pennies, except for the ones I put a bidstar on. Same names over & over are jenna, jade, kenneth and rose, at least those are the ones I see consistent in the "closed auctions". All my bids are gone, no prizes won, bad vibes, rotten karma, I'm gone........,51- 'later :-54-:

We often get this feedback from our users that only a handful of people are winning all items. We are already working towards enforcing Win Limits - Pointnbid Pty Ltd - In News

pennyauctionwin
  • pennyauctionwin
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Same names over & over are jenna, jade, kenneth and rose, at least those are the ones I see consistent in the "closed auctions". All my bids are gone, no prizes won, bad vibes, rotten karma, I'm gone........

BOO-HOO! Gimme a break! This is how Penny Auction industry works. You can't start crying just because you dint win anything! Next time may be save that $2 of your lunch money that you invested in the coupon! Also, if you don't like Penny Auctions stick to retail! May be crying can get you some discount in a Walmart store!

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

BOO-HOO! Gimme a break! This is how Penny Auction industry works. You can't start crying just because you dint win anything! Next time may be save that $2 of your lunch money that you invested in the coupon! Also, if you don't like Penny Auctions stick to retail! May be crying can get you some discount in a Walmart store!

I don't think there is any reason to post the insulting comments @pennyauctionwin. You don't know what anyone's situation is and to make the implications you did are definatly disrespectful as well as insulting. You could easily have made your point without descending to being nasty

pennyauctionwin
  • pennyauctionwin
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

I don't think there is any reason to post the insulting comments @pennyauctionwin. You don't know what anyone's situation is and to make the implications you did are definatly disrespectful as well as insulting. You could easily have made your point without descending to being nasty

I know what the situation is which applies to all sites - 1) invest money on bid packs 2) try out a site 3) dint win anything? 4) lets ask for a refund or lets go complaining on public forums. I made a very valid statement - if you don't like Penny Auctions stick to retail! Also, I was not talking to you. Why are you interfering? I made that statement to someone else.

Edited by pennyauctionwin, 11 January 2011 - 02:24 AM.

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

I know what the situation is which applies to all sites - 1) invest money on bid packs 2) try out a site 3) dint win anything? 4) lets ask for a refund or lets go complaining on public forums. I made a very valid statement - if you don't like Penny Auctions stick to retail! Also, I was not talking to you. Why are you interfering? I made that statement to someone else.

Well perhaps you need to read more. Obviously you have not bid on the site so I don't value your input in OUR situation as much anyway. A second note. Your rants in multiple posts and the fact your so new to this site......makes me wonder, lol.

I did win on that site as stated before....(if you had actually read). But all my wins came at hundreds of bids as compared to the handful of bids almost EVERY other auction DID NOT BID ON. Also any materialistic items I ever bid were oddly flawed and voided when I would set a ridiculous autobidder. I just find it odd this site is still in business despite the fact that they have NOT MADE A PROFIT ON A SINGLE ITEM SINCE I LEFT. Maybe one ipod shuffle lol.

I think you should keep your rants to yourself because your not fooling anyone......I am not the only one too.

pennyauctionwin
  • pennyauctionwin
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

blah blah blah

Like i care! You can keep your essays to yourselves!

Edited by pennyauctionwin, 11 January 2011 - 04:58 AM.

Forte
  • Forte
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Then why post anything at all if you don't care.

Your logic is quite flawed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users