• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

pennyauctionwin
  • pennyauctionwin
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Then why post anything at all if you don't care. Your logic is quite flawed.

Like i care about what he, you or anyone has to say. I will speak what i want! If you don't wanna look at it turn away!

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I know what the situation is which applies to all sites - 1) invest money on bid packs 2) try out a site 3) dint win anything? 4) lets ask for a refund or lets go complaining on public forums. I made a very valid statement - if you don't like Penny Auctions stick to retail! Also, I was not talking to you. Why are you interfering? I made that statement to someone else.

I'm not asking for a refund, and I don't understand why you felt the need to be so instantly insulting to me. I've read your comments here in this thread and in other threads and it seems your only desire is to be a trouble-maker. So, if I may be allowed to make a "very valid statement", I feel you need to be banned.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Like i care! You can keep your essays to yourselves!

Please, just keep your comments to yourself.

Edited by silence4me, 11 January 2011 - 09:45 PM.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey pennyauctionwin we are here to get along and help each other out with sites that are legit and sites that are scams...If someone feels like they have been cheated then they have the right to post their experience......Don't assume people are making false claims....You know what happens when you assume.....also thanks silence4me for letting me know your experience on pointnbid....For people like you are the reason i stay away from sites that are fishy...Thanks again
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

to Windrider1967, forte, and triggertre, thank you for coming to my defense, I didn't see the comments until today. I have read his/her other comments in other threads, and they are all of the same tone. I do find the comments very rude, and unworthy of the time it took to type them. Those of us who are long term members here, well, suffice to say "we have seen this movie before". :-54-:

pennyauctionwin
  • pennyauctionwin
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Hey pennyauctionwin we are here to get along and help each other out with sites that are legit and sites that are scams...If someone feels like they have been cheated then they have the right to post their experience......Don't assume people are making false claims....You know what happens when you assume.....also thanks silence4me for letting me know your experience on pointnbid....For people like you are the reason i stay away from sites that are fishy...Thanks again

Haha.... Like i said in another PA site's post you would have lost $10 on some American Airlines or Amazon voucher and started being a cry baby! You can't loose then start crying about bots or start asking your money back. This is just not how PA works. As I said before if you do not like Penny Auction sites stick to retail.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

to Windrider1967, forte, and triggertre, thank you for coming to my defense, I didn't see the comments until today. I have read his/her other comments in other threads, and they are all of the same tone. I do find the comments very rude, and unworthy of the time it took to type them. Those of us who are long term members here, well, suffice to say "we have seen this movie before". :-54-:

Oh please! Long term doesn't means you are like some Police certified or something. All your comments throughout the forum are baseless and unworthy. You go around crying after you loose your $10 in auctions and start flagging sites. What a useful bunch!

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

I used to play this game Diablo II long time ago. It had this function where you could Squelch someone if you got tired of listening to them.....wish this were possible to do to certain users posts.....lol.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey i never said anything about bots...

Edited by TyWin7, 11 January 2011 - 11:48 PM.

pennyauctionwin
  • pennyauctionwin
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

I used to play this game Diablo II long time ago. It had this function where you could Squelch someone if you got tired of listening to them.....wish this were possible to do to certain users posts.....lol.

Ya, thanks for the tip. I would love to try it on few people here *cough cough*

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Some people just don't get it trigger........My signature applies to them

pennyauctionwin
  • pennyauctionwin
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Some people just don't get it trigger........My signature applies to them

It applies to you too!

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey man do i have to be like a parent and say if you can't say nothing nice don't say anything at all

pennyauctionwin
  • pennyauctionwin
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Hey man do i have to be like a parent and say if you can't say nothing nice don't say anything at all

I will speak out my mind. I don't need permission from you.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Didn't say you had to have permission... But i will not sit here and argue with you.....Its like arguing with a walll.....Once amanda sees how you are you will be dealt with

pennyauctionwin
  • pennyauctionwin
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Didn't say you had to have permission... But i will not sit here and argue with you.....Its like arguing with a walll.....Once amanda sees how you are you will be dealt with

I did not make any offensive statements. I am just stating the reality. I guess you have only come across weak people until now. I will speak my mind and please keep your threats to yourselves.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Okay i am done going back and forth with you....Have a great night pennyauctionwins

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Dude Ty, I am telling you this guy just tries to pick up random people and argue, I can't find a single positive post. He is the definition of a troll who should be out of this forum!

pennyauctionwin
  • pennyauctionwin
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Dude Ty, I am telling you this guy just tries to pick up random people and argue, I can't find a single positive post. He is the definition of a troll who should be out of this forum!

I dont pick up anyone to aruge. I did not create any posts muself and just post replies to people who have posted. Also, I can see how positive your post is! You are not anyone to decide if I should stay or go. I have my opinion just like you do and will reply as I wish, whether you find it positive or negative is your issue.

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

I dont pick up anyone to aruge. I did not create any posts muself and just post replies to people who have posted. Also, I can see how positive your post is! You are not anyone to decide if I should stay or go. I have my opinion just like you do and will reply as I wish, whether you find it positive or negative is your issue.

Well right now YOUR opinions really don't affects any of us, so you can say anything you want, but when I said their are bots on SavvyBidding and I have video proof you have no evidence and no facts to stop me, so you lose buddy. Have a nice day

pennyauctionwin1
  • pennyauctionwin1
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Well right now YOUR opinions really don't affects any of us, so you can say anything you want, but when I said their are bots on SavvyBidding and I have video proof you have no evidence and no facts to stop me, so you lose buddy. Have a nice day

YOUR opinion does not affects me either. I am entitled to my opinion and will express it. Freedom of speech?

muchomaas
  • muchomaas
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Didn't mean to "like" the post, just the thread. Actually like the replies to the post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users