Background Image

Valueality.com - We launch of Feb. 1st, 2010! We have 2 drawing before we open!

Started by valueality , Jan 02 2011 01:02 AM

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

First of all, thank you for checking this post out. The details are below.

Valueality.com is aiming to be the best and yes, most honest Auction site you will visit. We will be launching our site Feb. 1st, 2011 @ Noon CST!

All of our bids are $0.50 and of course are able to be purchased in BidPacks. For every bid you place on any auction other than a Bonus Auction, we automatically credit you a Bonus Bid. These Bonus Bids can be used for Bonus Auctions only and Real Bids (the ones you buy) cannot be used on Bonus Auctions.

We are having 2 drawings before we launch. The first drawing will be for a Blu-Ray Player/Surround Sound on Jan. 15th and the second will be for an Apple iPOD Touch. There is no purchase necessary to win all you have to do is register with our site. *make sure you confirm the account through or you are not entered*

We are also giving away 50 FREE bids away to 1 lucky person on Feb. 1st before we open at Noon. To be eligible you must be registered with the website and like our page on facebook.

We will be making minor adjustment between now and the launch date but it will not change any function of the site or registration. (mostly just some typos and minor things)

If you find anything that needs to be fixed or just want to comment, you can email support@valueality.com or just visit the contact page. We also have Live Chat (we will be on and off the Live Chat until Jan. 28th then we will have set hour from 8am-8pm 7 Days a week!

Please stop by and check us out and register, if not to bid atleast register to be entered into the drawings!

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

I appreciate the heads up. Any early hints as to what we can expect in the opening auctions? Any test auctions running so we can view the functionality of the site? You can count me in.

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

First of all, thank you for checking this post out. The details are below.

Valueality.com is aiming to be the best and yes, most honest Auction site you will visit. We will be launching our site Feb. 1st, 2011 @ Noon CST!!

It will not be possible for you to be the most honest site unless the other sites are dishonest.
PennyPurses.com The ORIGINAL penny auction site for purses.

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

@bodaway If you go to All Categories in the Navigation Bar, at the bottom there is a link to All Future Auctions. Those are what will start @ Noon CST on Feb. 1st and we will be adding more in the next few days.

@
Chris @ Penny Purses When we say the most honest, we mean the most honest. We will not hide behind lies and we will always be honest with our users.

bigdad
  • bigdad
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Tried looking at your site and Safari saidnit could not confirm your identity. So is it actually up right now?

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

There better not be any bots! :)

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

@ bigdad Our website is up and running. We use Starfield Technologies to secure our website. The error you are getting is more than likely being cause by having an old version of Safari which doesn't have Starfield Technologies in the Repository for companies that offer SSL. Please visit Apple - Safari - Download the world and make sure you are using the most up to date version of Safari. If that doesn't correct the issue, please email me @ support@valueality.com

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

@ Classified We refuse to use bots. It is not honest as a company and not moral for a person to cheat other people. If you use our website and give us a chance, we will show you an honest business with honest people running it. Thank you for checking us out and if you have any question feel free to contact us @ support@valueality.com or use the live chat on the website. Thank you again

jonduke
  • jonduke
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

I don't like any sites that promote the "likes" on Facebook.
Way too many problematic possibilities with Collusion

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

@ jonduke We understand the concern and we will be constantly monitoring any post for Collusion. The thing we will be doing a little different than most other sites is actually taking legal action against anyone that participates in Collusion. It is not fair to any users or us. Offering that feature actually gives us an advantage because it allows us to more easily find out and stop it. Thank you for your concern and if you have any other questions or comment feel free to email us @ support@valueality.com

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

If ppl want to colllude on auctions they will find a way to - and I appreciate the fact the you say you will be aggressive and proactive and I hope that it works out for you. I try and research any auction site before I start bidding - viewing players, patterns etc. I may "like" an auction on FB strictly to let my friends know about them. It comes down to the integrety of the users and the site and quite frankly it is not necessarily easy to make a determination on either, but the opinions of the regualr users on this forum count highly in my book

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

@bodaway I know it isn't always easy to determine when someone is and there is always that fine line that can be hard to see sometimes between people sharing an auction to tell friends and people participating in Collusion. I really do appreciate your concern and we will always do our best to be honest and keep the website honest. Thank you very much.

toolate
  • toolate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

I was checking out your site and noticed that your bid packs are all listed at 60c per bid, but you state everywhere else that bids are 50c each. Am I missing something?*huh*

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

I was checking out your site and noticed that your bid packs are all listed at 60c per bid, but you state everywhere else that bids are 50c each. Am I missing something?*huh*

When I pull it up it shows 50c per bid. Weird

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

@ bodaway I am sorry, we were going to do it @ .60 cents but decided on .50 cents. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will be making corrections to it shortly.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I thought I was looking at Sellmoo.com, you may want to add some originality. Also sellmoo had problems with this script and the autobidder, it used to trade bids every 2 seconds and it casused major problems, now the autobidder take all bids at once, anyway just a tip. If you are not familier with Sellmoo take a look. I know Mike at Sellmoo spent a ton of money making this script work right.

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Thank you and we will be making minor changes as time goes but we wanted to get everything working first. We have put alot of work into the script and by running our tests everything including our BidButler worked like intended. When you schedule the BidButler on our site we will deduct the specified amount of bid from the account and when the auction is over any unused Bids are automatically credited back.

Thank you for your concern and if you have any more questions, comments or concerns feel free to contact us @ support@valueality.com

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

We have setup 10 Auctions for our Launch on Feb. 1st. So we have 6 Gift Cards, 1 Blu-Ray Player, 1 Mr Coffee Tea Maker, 1 Digital Camera and a 26" 1080P LCD TV. We would love to hear any suggestions you have about what else to add or what to remove so please email us @ support@valueality.com or use the contact page.

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Got a chance to take a look and the offerings look good. I like to see the fact that you haven't started out right off the bat with $600 laptops etc ... I am perfectly happy with gift cards and aside from the Tea Maker the electronics offerings look to be a good range and mixture. Will you be doing more bonus auctions following opening as well? Mid level electronics - iPods, book readers, cameras are always good bets. Look forward to the earlybird auctions and seeing you when you get fully up on opening day

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

We will have a mixture of items for the Bonus Auctions and not just electronics or anything specific. I honestly do not know why I put a tea maker but I seen it and got it anyways. I guess one of those Impulse Buys but I am sure someone will make use of it.

As far as starting off with Laptops etc, it is kind of hard to offer those High End and sometimes expensive items just starting out knowing I will take a loss to start with (just not a good business move to me). We may end up doing different gift cards with a mixture of small electronics until our customer base is a little larger which so far we are off to a solid start with several people registering per day so hopefully it continues and we will start offering all the goodies people really want. We will know more the closer we get to Feb 1st.

I am going to try and get some rest tonight so if anyone emails support@valueality.com or even uses the contact page I will be responding first thing in the morning sometime between 6am - 8am so please be patient with me since I haven't had much sleep lately. I want to thank everyone again for their support and hope you enjoy our website now and in the future.

Edited by valueality, 06 January 2011 - 02:55 AM.

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

LOL - a tea maker is by far NOT the weirdest thing I have seen on an auction site. And I agree with you on starting too high, you don't want to kill yourself before you even start. Sounds like your head is in the right place. Have a good evening and all the best of luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users