Background Image

Valueality.com - We launch of Feb. 1st, 2010! We have 2 drawing before we open!

Started by valueality , Jan 02 2011 01:02 AM

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

I think you should post the usernames so we are aware of this scammer and if we are bidding on something and these two names pop up we can let the PA owner know.....You notice the bidder has not came on here to own up......I hate people that scam....Also i find it funny he said send me my stuff and THEN cancel my account....What a joke
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

go to the site and look in the closed section you will see the name there

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

@thisonesmine The usernames were "maxbids" and "bidmax"
@ rexter the part you were reading we were trying to figure the limits out. We have the Limits set for 3 Wins in 24 Hours, 5 Wins in 7 Days, 8 Wins in 28 Days. If you log into your account under "My Account > Auctions > Win Limit Status" it shows our Win Limits along with your current Wins for 24 Hours, 7 Days and 28 Days.

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Whats sad is i have seen both of those names bidding elsewhere

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

ok cool i was reading were ty said 1 win every 3 days

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

You'd think he'd get a little more creative with the names if he was going to pull that, no? Some people.

Thanks for letting us know!

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Whats sad is i have seen both of those names bidding elsewhere

Me, too. :/ Trying to remember where. That may have been one of the ones from PT.

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

No problems. We just wanted to let everyone know what was going on so if he posts anything people we see and hopefully read this thread and see the explanation.[FONT="][/FONT]

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

as for being new owners you are taking your time makeing sure things are rite not just rushing in to try and make money . i like that cant do a review yet not until i get a win and see how your shipping is but for now you guys are doing things rite

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Rexter i won the very first auction and it was here in 2 days....Now granted i am from Ok and so are they but the shipping is amazing......

valueality
  • valueality
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Early this morning we had a DDOS Attack and it brought our server down. We are working to correct the issue as quickly as possible.

Any Auctions that were running will be voided and we will be refunding the Bids that had been placed on those Auctions. We are sorry for the inconvenience and should hopefully have the site back up soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users