• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Additions to our forum rules:

· Also, please be respectful towards users (bidders), regardless of whether or not they are members of the PennyAuctionWatch forum. "Respect" is not to imply agreeing to not bid against a PAW member "out of respect" for a fellow friendly PAW member. By all means, bid against whoever you want, whenever you want. No need to apologize to others when you bid against them.

Bid Talk
·Do not mention how many bids you have, the number of bids you spend or will spend, links to previous, current or future auctions, in an attempt to intimidate and/or "stamp" & "claim" items on penny auction sites. Please refrain from vengeful language & referring to any bidder as a "jumper" either directly or subtly.

Be wary when posting about items wanted and looking for as this could suggest "claiming."

Please respect these rules and help us keep penny auction bidding fair for everyone.

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 10 January 2011 - 08:03 AM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Thanks for the reminder!

Smithfield
  • Smithfield
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Does this also include members egging other members on to go up against others? Seems pretty childish to suggest that bidders go up against others just to waste bids?

Bidding on auctions shouldn't be for the soul purpose of wasting bids but to get good deals. Doesn't make sense to bid on someone else just to waste other's bids.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Yes, I agree Smithfield.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Noted.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thank you!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users