• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cheetahbids
  • Cheetahbids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Hey Folks,

We finally got the programmer to get it right...:) We put him in his cage with 2 cases of beer in front of the door and told him he can't have any until all new signups get 3 free bids...(He moved pretty quick)...So head on over to Cheetahbids.com - The best entertainment shopping auctions on the internet! and get registered. You can register with Facebook or the regular way...:)

Cheers!

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Looking at what happened tonight, might I suggest that in future you offer him a cash incentive instead... I'm pretty sure that he never kept his paws off of the beer before completing his programming duties :P :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Looking at what happened tonight, might I suggest that in future you offer him a cash incentive instead... I'm pretty sure that he never kept his paws off of the beer before completing his programming duties :P :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

Now thats funny.

I can't wait til the big boys reach their limit so I can get back in there lol.

Cheetahbids
  • Cheetahbids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Yes, neverwalks, it appears he was in a drunken stupor and somehow messed up our auction settings...Not too worry, I think it is fixed now...Thanks for everyones understanding, the F-150(so fun to say that..:P) and the iPod Touch are now back up for tomorrow night. Trigger and Never, we owe you each a bid...:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cheetahbids, free bids, free bids promo, free signup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users