Background Image

BidWat Red Flagged - Alleged SHILL C10CHEN See BidWat Allegedly Posted Shill Reviews

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jan 14 2011 07:08 PM
bidwat c10chen penny auction review scam shill

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

BidWat Red Flagged - Alleged SHILL C10CHEN
See BidWat Allegedly Posted Shill Reviews in the Penny Auction Watch Forum | Penny Auction Watch

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Well that certainly throws a monkey wrench into the scheme of things. I would like to hear "Chens" response on this....

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Me, too. I spent a lot of money there, still have an outstanding win and tons of bids.

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Yea...I been on this site for almost a week now...and all I see is shill bidding. Why would someone constantly put a lot of bids in and lose and still keep coming back for more the following days? Hmm... Be careful for whomever bids on this site...there is a lot of well known bidders that are fake.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

hey mongsta that was me on there and as soon as i heard what was going on i got a refund on my money i see everything going cheap i go in and it closes at over 5 bucks for a 25 dollar card bs i won but wont be doing it there its there los i not one to be cheap putting money into a site and have not seen the bidder agian

Edited by rexter65, 20 January 2011 - 03:33 AM.

jonduke
  • jonduke
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

... Why would someone constantly put a lot of bids in and lose and still keep coming back for more the following days?...

I've seen it done before. Haha. The reasoning sometimes just won't make sense to anyone including the person who is doing it, but it has been done before. Sometime ya just have to prove a point, even if that point ends up just being "I'm an idiot".

Never bid on this site though, but hope you guys get it all sorted out and fixed.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

hey john it was a name never seen before and google it and there is no track of this bidder so thats why you no me i dont shy away from a battle win or lose but i want it to be real not a owner or a bot

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

I've seen it done before. Haha. The reasoning sometimes just won't make sense to anyone including the person who is doing it, but it has been done before. Sometime ya just have to prove a point, even if that point ends up just being "I'm an idiot".

Never bid on this site though, but hope you guys get it all sorted out and fixed.

Something weird just happen to the site. I am currently bidding against me*si and the auction froze and the days change...check it out at bidwat.com...wth????

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

hey mongsta that was me on there and as soon as i heard what was going on i got a refund on my money i see everything going cheap i go in and it closes at over 5 bucks for a 25 dollar card bs i won but wont be doing it there its there los i not one to be cheap putting money into a site and have not seen the bidder agian

I saw ur auction...yea that was BS. Check out the price of my auction....i think it's too late for me to get a refund. I will definetly try 2mro to get what I can. Did they give you any hassel?

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

hey john it was a name never seen before and google it and there is no track of this bidder so thats why you no me i dont shy away from a battle win or lose but i want it to be real not a owner or a bot

I know what you mean Mike...the people I'm bidding against has no track record also.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

yes they were realy cool about it let me keep the win and gave me a full refund so i will say that was cool of them

TyWin7
  • TyWin7
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 921 posts

Hey rexter i just looked at your 5.00 auction on bidwat and you went against ziggypop.......I have seen him bid alot of places....Go check out bidrilla he is on there....just sayin
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!:iamwithstupid:

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

i just google and nothing came up unless there new that could be but when i hear bad about a site i will get out last couple months from bad sites out over a 1000 buck so dont take the chance and now just pay with debit that way can get half if not all back

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

check out what they posted about me...on their web site. That is BS and I have email stated...there is NO WIN LIMIT.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by mongsta, 20 January 2011 - 05:02 AM.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Ziggypop is NOT new, by any means.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

check out what they posted about me...on their web site. That is BS and I have email stated...there is NO WIN LIMIT.

He doesn't say there is any win limit. What he is saying you are doing is posting negative reviews on PAW with the intention of making others wary of the site, but yet you've won several items and continue to purchase bidpacks.

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Ziggypop is NOT new, by any means.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

He doesn't say there is any win limit. What he is saying you are doing is posting negative reviews on PAW with the intention of making others wary of the site, but yet you've won several items and continue to purchase bidpacks.

That is BS...I buy extra bids cause I don't like to lose especially if I already committed a lot of bids. I even posted that I received 2 out of 5 items I won from there. Posting my info on the web like that is not cool...didn't even take time to mark out my name completely.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

That is BS...I buy extra bids cause I don't like to lose especially if I already committed a lot of bids. I even posted that I received 2 out of 5 items I won from there. Posting my info on the web like that is not cool...didn't even take time to mark out my name completely.

I mean, I don't know. All I know is it has nothing to do with the win limits. He thinks you are trying to give people the wrong impression of the site so they will not join. Because, in his opinion, it doesn't make sense that you are winning items, receiving items, buying bids, but still talking bad about the site. Just saying that is his point of view.

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

I'm not talking bad about the site...I'm just warning whoever bids there to be careful. I don't jump nobody unless they jump me first and I always try to start early.... WOW Look at that...they went in and remark out my identification properly after i posted.

Thanks for pointed out the limit...I must have mis-read it.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Yea...I been on this site for almost a week now...and all I see is shill bidding. Why would someone constantly put a lot of bids in and lose and still keep coming back for more the following days? Hmm... Be careful for whomever bids on this site...there is a lot of well known bidders that are fake.

What happen to the rest of the post??? Why did he delete the rest of the verbage?

Edited by mongsta, 20 January 2011 - 05:36 AM.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

I'm not talking bad about the site...I'm just warning whoever bids there to be careful. I don't jump nobody unless they jump me first and I always try to start early.... WOW Look at that...they went in and remark out my identification properly after i posted.

Thanks for pointed out the limit...I must have mis-read it.

If you say that all you have seen is shill bidding then you are making a negative comment about the site - I mean how else would you view another bidder making that statement?

TOM and TY are right about ziggypop - he/she is not a new bidder and is in fact a consistently strong bidder. Also agree with TOM's interpretation of the site's post.

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

If you say that all you have seen is shill bidding then you are making a negative comment about the site - I mean how else would you view another bidder making that statement?

TOM and TY are right about ziggypop - he/she is not a new bidder and is in fact a consistently strong bidder. Also agree with TOM's interpretation of the site's post.

I guess if you wanna look at it that way. For as much bids i placed on those item I could of just bought it. Really I'm no big winner. I spent as much as I won. Thanks for your input.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Why would someone constantly put a lot of bids in and lose and still keep coming back for more the following days?

We could ask the same question about you. Why do you continuously go to retail on items and believe they are shill bidding, but come back day after day?

Not trying to be rude, but you should look at it from all angles.

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

I was done with this site after tonight anyways. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt even though it was red flagged. Should of listen to Amanda. Good luck to whomever bids at bidwat.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidwat c10chen, penny auction, review, scam, shill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users