Background Image

BidWat Red Flagged - Alleged SHILL C10CHEN See BidWat Allegedly Posted Shill Reviews

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jan 14 2011 07:08 PM
bidwat c10chen penny auction review scam shill

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

I guess if you wanna look at it that way. For as much bids i placed on those item I could of just bought it. Really I'm no big winner. I spent as much as I won. Thanks for your input.

But you have bid on the site and won - though definitely none of them were easy wins. Your opinion carries weight with other bidders and those bidders will take your comment into consideration when weighing whether or not to buy bids. All I am suggesting is maybe trying to step back and look at it from the site's point of view.:smile1:

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

We could ask the same question about you. Why do you continuously go to retail on items and believe they are shill bidding, but come back day after day?

Not trying to be rude, but you should look at it from all angles.

T.O.M - what you want me to do...quit in the middle of an auction??? Bids are not refunded or is it? I been realizing all this happenings from this site and was trying to inform others so it won't happen to them. Like I said...i was only on this site for a week and see all these weird bidding. Some of the battle i was in is real. But from a user name bewi**er, who has no history??? kinda fishy right

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

But you have bid on the site and won - though definitely none of them were easy wins. Your opinion carries weight with other bidders and those bidders will take your comment into consideration when weighing whether or not to buy bids. All I am suggesting is maybe trying to step back and look at it from the site's point of view.:smile1:

Yea, your right Jet...at least i posted that i received some items i won for them. One negative comment, and it get blown out of proportion.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

T.O.M - what you want me to do...quit in the middle of an auction??? Bids are not refunded or is it? I been realizing all this happenings from this site and was trying to inform others so it won't happen to them. Like I said...i was only on this site for a week and see all these weird bidding. Some of the battle i was in is real. But from a user name bewi**er, who has no history??? kinda fishy right

Yeah, definitely fishy. I'm not saying it's not. Believe me, you have very valid points. I've often wondered about the validity of some of the users as well.

But what I am saying is that I see it from BidWat's POV, too. It's not about "quitting in the middle of the auction". It's about the fact that you've won a ton of nice stuff, had to go to retail on most items, but continue to bid on new auctions.

Definitely not against you on this one, just trying to get you to see both sides.

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Well ladies/gents it's getting late and I have to work in the morning so thank you for all your insight.

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Yea, your right Jet...at least i posted that i received some items i won for them. One negative comment, and it get blown out of proportion.

I try not to get into the middle of discussions, particularly on sites I am not active on, but I do have to make one point .... It seems like the thought process here is if the name is NEW or doesn't have a accessable history - they must be a shill. I don't have a history, just jumped in recently and so far haven't bought full in on any one site, but that doesn't mean that I won't go all out on an item I want. Just because you don't recogonize the name doesn't mean fraud - could just be someone like me trying to break into the big boys club

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Yeah, definitely fishy. I'm not saying it's not. Believe me, you have very valid points. I've often wondered about the validity of some of the users as well.

But what I am saying is that I see it from BidWat's POV, too. It's not about "quitting in the middle of the auction". It's about the fact that you've won a ton of nice stuff, had to go to retail on most items, but continue to bid on new auctions.

Definitely not against you on this one, just trying to get you to see both sides.

I know..I bought to many bids and was trying to get my money worth before quitting. Thank you for all insight about this matter and is greatly appreciated. Good luck and your future bidding.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

I try not to get into the middle of discussions, particularly on sites I am not active on, but I do have to make one point .... It seems like the thought process here is if the name is NEW or doesn't have a accessable history - they must be a shill. I don't have a history, just jumped in recently and so far haven't bought full in on any one site, but that doesn't mean that I won't go all out on an item I want. Just because you don't recogonize the name doesn't mean fraud - could just be someone like me trying to break into the big boys club

hey wind you changed your name what 2 weeks ago i found 15 auction you were in and all your post here and ************ and some other stuff so your new and i just found all this info on you you its just wierd if there is no info on somebody

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Hi Windrider1967, by all means fill free to bid on whatever you want. I know what you are saying. But this person always has the same pattern...comes in early drop 4 to 5 hundreds and quits for two day straight. If you have that much bid...why not stick it out? I was just warning people about some of the weird encounter I had to deal with on that site. And asking other if they had seen the same. Good Luck with bidding.

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Yep...there is info on everyone that bids...whether you're winner are not.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Hmmm. Well I just googled my primary bidding name - went back 22 pages and did not see anything and I have been doing this for awhile. Think it depends on the sites you bid on as to whether or not the info is picked up on google.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Holding my opinions of the site...

Edited by thisonesmine, 21 January 2011 - 12:11 AM.

Droburner
  • Droburner
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

I have had nothing but a pleasurable experience with the site since the whole controversy started with them. I complained that I felt the kindle I won may have had interference with some shill bidding and requested a refund, they replied by giving me the difference from the kindle and the amount I invested since the kindle had already been shipped or they would give me a complete refund if I wanted to return the kindle with them paying for the shipping but hoped I would continue to support their site. I decided to keep the kindle and take the difference and continue with their site. All wins have been delivered and customer service has been really good. Can't say anything about shill bidding because I'm skeptical about all these internet sites but have faith in this site and feel they've learned a hard lesson. MY OPINION ONLY

mongsta
  • mongsta
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Hmmm. Well I just googled my primary bidding name - went back 22 pages and did not see anything and I have been doing this for awhile. Think it depends on the sites you bid on as to whether or not the info is picked up on google.

Hi Jet...I found something about you on the web. Copy and past the following link.

jets500, auction - Search

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Where folks...all is mended. I had a long exchange of email with the site owner and we both over re-acted. I don't know if the site is using shill bidding, but to me it look kinda fishy especially bidding against the same bidder 2 or 3 nights in a row. There customer service is great to deal with and also the shipping is pretty fast. Like I said, I was only on this site for a week and already received 2 out of the 5 items I won.

Droburner - I didn't they offer a refund...I would of ask for all my money I invested especially the first night I was on. Over paid for and apple. nano.

So fellow PAW member...Good Luck on this site and be careful.

Droburner
  • Droburner
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Full refund was offered but I would of had to return the kindle that I spent 6 hours bidding on. So I decided to stay with the kindle and take the difference, don't think its fair or possible to keep the kindle and get my money back.
Thisonesmine: Don't spend that McDonalds card on one sitting now = )

Windrider1967
  • Windrider1967
  • Members
  • 568 posts

@triggertre - nice job on the crazy auction - Just had to say congrats and don't spend it all in one place LOL

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Thisonesmine: Don't spend that McDonalds card on one sitting now = )

HA! I actually got cash for it. I don't really care for McDonalds- like, at all. Wayyy greasy. It would have gone to my hubby if I had to take it.

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

HA! I actually got cash for it. I don't really care for McDonalds- like, at all. Wayyy greasy. It would have gone to my hubby if I had to take it.

Nice win on the COACH...I was tempting but already had three auctions going simultaneously so decided not to go after the COACh. gj

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

Nice win on the COACH...I was tempting but already had three auctions going simultaneously so decided not to go after the COACh. gj

Thanks! :) I won a 250gb Xbox for the Hubby simultaneously. Great night over here! Lol.

Duramax
  • Duramax
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Thanks! :) I won a 250gb Xbox for the Hubby simultaneously. Great night over here! Lol.

I saw both of those wins. You ARE having a great night! Celebration is in order :party:

Have you noticed some over the limit issues at iTicketBid? I just started there this week and did pretty good today, but looked back at some of the usernames and a few are over the limit???? They must not be able to block the bidders from going over their limits.

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

where did you win that?

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I saw both of those wins. You ARE having a great night! Celebration is in order :party:

Have you noticed some over the limit issues at iTicketBid? I just started there this week and did pretty good today, but looked back at some of the usernames and a few are over the limit???? They must not be able to block the bidders from going over their limits.

Thanks! I saw you bidding as well. Nice win on the 25.00 Amazon + Bids!

Yes! As soon as I won the Amazon card I should have been at my limit. However, it was like mine reset. Here is the screenshot of it:

Posted Image

I'm not bidding on anything else, just in case! Don't want my wins taken!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

where did you win that?

XBOX 360 250GB - Gaming Console (#00004062) | iTicketBid

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidwat c10chen, penny auction, review, scam, shill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users