Background Image

BidWat Red Flagged - Alleged SHILL C10CHEN See BidWat Allegedly Posted Shill Reviews

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jan 14 2011 07:08 PM
bidwat c10chen penny auction review scam shill

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Hi T.tre,

Man you should diffidently ask for the cash prize you won. For the Wii, depending on the amount of bids you place, you should do a cost analysis to see which way is more profitable. I know you probably put a lot of bids into winning the Wii auction. I put over 700 bids to win the PSP go, but wasn't worth receiving after I did the math and some price checking. You need to file dispute ASAP, just in case. Good Luck!

Well I was trying to give them the 5-10 days they ask for in an email they sent me when the site closed. I think this friday will be 10 days so if no word by then, then I guess I will have no choice. I am surprised people are settle for less than what is owed them.

As for the Wii it is the same either way. The person I was bidding against stopped almost exactly at retail for me. As for the paypal win for $112 yea I would like that one since I only spent maybe 100 bids on it.

Honestly if they want to keep my wins and just give me my money back that is fine. At this point I am sure they are in the hole already and I don't want to try and bleed anything more than my own money back not my winnings.

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Ok so I think I have been fair and given them the 10 business days that they asked for. Any suggestions on which steps should be taken $1500 lost on this site with contact since the last email from Chen saying I will get all my funds back in 5-10 business days.

I am about through with PA's. The trouble is almost not worth it.

angryraccoon
  • angryraccoon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Ok so I think I have been fair and given them the 10 business days that they asked for. Any suggestions on which steps should be taken $1500 lost on this site with contact since the last email from Chen saying I will get all my funds back in 5-10 business days.

If you used a credit or debit card through paypal start with a charge back there. Also open the dispute through paypal escalate as fast as you can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Images allowed is what makes angryraccoon HAPPY!!

SavvyAussie
  • SavvyAussie
  • Members
  • 515 posts

What was the name of the company bidwat used to receive PayPal payments? (It wasn't bidwat).

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Sorry but tried to warn...

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

He's in cA contact Recol maybe

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

hey amanda sent you a email you will get a kick out of it and the person says they trust never met them or talked to them lol

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

What was the name of the company bidwat used to receive PayPal payments? (It wasn't bidwat).

Just checked my paypal and it shows bidwat, inc. Maybe they also used "purchaserrevolution". That was part of their email address.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

sales@puchaserrevolution,com and the phone there is 226 338 9588

triggertre
  • triggertre
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

How come I am the only one not getting paid lol.

I have been trying to hold out. He sent me another email asking to wait. But I can only wait so long.....paypal. Only allows 45 days. So perhaps I will give til this Friday.

SavvyAussie
  • SavvyAussie
  • Members
  • 515 posts

How come I am the only one not getting paid lol.

I have been trying to hold out. He sent me another email asking to wait. But I can only wait so long.....paypal. Only allows 45 days. So perhaps I will give til this Friday.

I haven't been paid either - so I'll try to send them another email. I've always had better luck filing chargebacks with my CC company than with PayPal.

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

i got my money back but i did it when they put up the first sign on there site when they were going to close you were warned didnt listen

SavvyAussie
  • SavvyAussie
  • Members
  • 515 posts

Got this answer earlier today: 于 2011/2/8 12:48, 写道:

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

so you getting your cash back clem

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

According to google, the first one means "at" and the second part has a lot of pissibilities. Here is the second: 写道 - English translation - bab.la Chinese-English dictionary

SavvyAussie
  • SavvyAussie
  • Members
  • 515 posts

so you getting your cash back clem

I guess it depends on the translation!

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I guess it depends on the translation!

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Google has a translation for everything- right or wrong!

My personal favorite translation for the second part is "urethrovaginal sphincter". Interesting.

SavvyAussie
  • SavvyAussie
  • Members
  • 515 posts

Here's the translation of the moment (I filed a PayPal dispute):

"Because the customer bought virtual products, the "bids" from us before, so the amount we need to refund must be based on the data in our database. The problem is we have already shut down our site and there is no any data left, we are trying to retrieve our data from the database provider and this will take time. We hope the customer can understand this."

resetjet
  • resetjet
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

I am also waiting. Filed dispute with CC....They are trying to skip out on me. Cannot get a hold of them via email or phone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidwat c10chen, penny auction, review, scam, shill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users