bid risk free bids back smartbid thesmartbid

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SmartBid
  • SmartBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Ever wanted to bid on high end, top of the line products without the fear of losing money? We got your back! We are bringing back our "ALL BIDS BACK" auctions this weekend - Win or get all your bids back for a select few auctions on the hottest items like iPad, HDTV and more!

All your bids will be returned if you don't win in our All Bids Back auctions - they will be returned as free bids to your account as soon as the auctions close and you are free to use them in our regular auctions right away. These auctions are clearly demarcated with a black border and a gift icon on top left corner.

Check our awesome bids back auctions and start winning!

Good luck!
SmartBid Team

SmartBid
  • SmartBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Awesome Saturday at SmartBid! We have MacBook Air, the latest Coach handbag and iPad for Sunday’s bids back auctions and a special coupon for PAW folks – use “PAW10″ to get 10% bonus bids on every purchase!

Do you need any more reasons to play – Go to SmartBid now and play risk free! Good luck.
SmartBid Team

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

When I try to go to your site, Smartbid.com it sends me to bidorbuy.co.za(africa largest online marketplace), not very cool.

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

When I try to go to your site, Smartbid.com it sends me to bidorbuy.co.za(africa largest online marketplace), not very cool.

thesmartbid.com is the site address

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Hey badeacon, thanks for that. You would think that they would have had the proper site address listed above. Thanks again.

SmartBid
  • SmartBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Thanks badeacon for helping out here! Hello bronman3, we have our site hyperlinked to thesmartbid.com in our second post. Sorry for the confusion here - We know it's not cool that the South African company who has no business with SmartBid is squatting that domain and is not willing to give it out :(
We hope you bookmark our site (Again it's thesmartbid.com) and come check us out - By the way, we are running a special promotion for our beginners now where bid pack purchase is completely risk free! Either you win or you get all your bids back as simple as that. We hope this is a great way to test drive our auctions without the fear of losing money - here is a link to our all bids back beginner's auction - http://thesmartbid.c...8b-d9edccb0a62d

Good luck!
SmartBid Team

Edited by SmartBid, 25 January 2011 - 07:36 PM.
typos

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bid risk free, bids back, smartbid, thesmartbid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users