Background Image

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Bidstarzz
  • Bidstarzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Bid Starzz Penny Auction BRAND NEW SITE !!! NEW ITEMS UP FOR GRABS.. COME JOIN US :smash::smash::smash:

Bidstarzz
  • Bidstarzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

We recently launched a New Penny Auction Site. Ready for you to start saving online. Come join us we have a cheap bid pack to get you started. bidstarzz.com cant wait to see you there wootwoot

Bidstarzz
  • Bidstarzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

New Online Penny Auction
Come check us out =]
bidstarzz.com
save up to 98% on name brand Items

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Welcome to PAW Bidstarrz :)

Good luck with your site :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

hello,watch,read,learn,bid

queenbidder
  • queenbidder
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I am new to the world of PA and have watched several sites and have been watching this one since it opened. Yet I have not signed up to it yet. However something just isnt right. The auctions are going for cheap but the names i dont recognize and a few r suspicious. I may be wrong but be careful.

Bidstarzz
  • Bidstarzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

I am new to the world of PA and have watched several sites and have been watching this one since it opened. Yet I have not signed up to it yet. However something just isnt right. The auctions are going for cheap but the names i dont recognize and a few r suspicious. I may be wrong but be careful.

Not suspicious.. what do you mean you don't recognize the names ? Are you supposed to know all users ? We are new and some items do tend to go for lower prices as not a lot of members yet. That is a great advantage for people who are signing up. We look forward to seeing you there.

thisonesmine
  • thisonesmine
  • Members
  • 2,165 posts

I recognize a couple of names. I haven't tried the site personally, but I don't get the "bot vibe", really.

Bidstarzz
  • Bidstarzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

We have been growing at an amazing rate and would love to see you join our site. Please come to Bidstarzz and check us out.

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

Do not join this site. She never replied to my email or phone calls and never sent my won items. I did chargebacks and paypal returned my money. I posted in the red flags section a few weeks ago regarding this site. BEWARE

Bidstarzz
  • Bidstarzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

We are terribly sorry that you had a bad experience in the past. We would like to inform you that we are currently new owners of the site. We purchased this site and have done a complete turn around. We have had nothing but good reviews and testimonials, and have currently been under observation and close watch and are proud to say have been approved to be under the Better Business Bureau. Please look for that stamp on our site with the next upgrade which should be approximately a week. As far as your past experiences with this site we can not justify why or for what reason they had for their actions, but we please do ask that you understand we are a completely different owner and new management has been set in place. Since taking over this site we have had not 1 bad review, and every customer can testify that they have in fact received there item. We are asking all customers to take part in writing there testimonials and also include a picture if they like to post on our site in exchange for free bids upon completion. We hope that you can please not write bad reviews about our site until you have come and seen all the new changes. We would like to see you there. Thanks so much.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Just so everyone knows, I wrote about my experience BEFORE knowing they were giving away bids for testimonials.

Bidstarzz
  • Bidstarzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Where did you write your testimonial at ? and please let us know your screen name, we will add the bids for you for writing about it. Thanks so much

Bidstarzz
  • Bidstarzz
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Let us know about your experiences =]

IdontTinkSo
  • IdontTinkSo
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Why dont you reply back to emails?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new penny auction, new penny auction opening, new penny auction site, online penny auction, penny aucion, penny auction, penny auction contest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users